Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Why Knot checks all the boxes for an Offshore 54 Raised Pilothouse. She is the preferred two stairwell version providing owner privacy in the evening. The undercounter Sub Zero fridge/freezers create great visibility forward and aft giving the boat a very open feel. The C 12 Cats, twin generator package, watermaker and stabilizers all were great upgrades to the 54 Offshore. This vessel is turnkey and ready to cruise.
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 54' Offshore Yachts 2006. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $749,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Starting aft there is a large integrated with a built‐in boarding ladder and safety staples along the back. Enter the cockpit through a transom door on the starboard side. The cockpit is very large with two storage boxes outboard and a large entry hatch into the lazarette in the center. There is a cockpit sink, ice maker and BBQ all in the forward cockpit area. The salon is entered through a sliding door which is to the starboard side. Once in there is a nice shaped sitting area to port with a high low table that expands and raises for dining, lowers to cocktail table height and also drops down and coverts into a sleeping area. The galley is port just forward of sitting area and features Sub Zero under counter refrigerator freezers (2), 4 burner cooktop, microwave oven, stainless sink and apple storage cabinets. The starboard side of the salon features an entertainment unit, two‐barrel chairs and more storage for galley items. The stairwell forward starboard salon leads to the midship master which features an oversized fore and aft queen, large head with shower and once again ample storage. Return to the salon and go up three steps to the raised Pilothouse featuring built in seating with a large table and two helm chairs. The forward stairwell leads to the VIP guest area which has a centerline queen, great storage and head. The landing area has a built in over under washer/dryer as well. The flybridge has another large seating area with two cocktail tables and two Pompanette helm chairs. There is also a sink, grill, cooler and fridge for drinks.
• L‐shaped settee with built‐in storage and separate file drawer• (2) Swivel barrel chairs• Hi‐lo fold‐out table teak table with (2) extra leaves• Teak valance with lights and custom blinds• Teak and holly floor ‐ extra factory option• Sideboard cabinet with pull‐out shelf and (2) drawers• (2) Swing‐arm wall lamps• (8) 110V outlets and phone jack• Recessed halogen lighting with dimmers• Sharp 20" flat screen TV• Denon AV surround receiver AVR‐2803• Denon DVD player DVM‐1805• Niles SLV‐4 speaker selection control panel• (4) Speakers mounted in ceiling• Cruise Air reverse cycle AC control panel• Sugatsune push‐button latches• Samsung 42" flat screen TV• Surround sound system
• Kenyon low‐profile touch 4‐burner, flush mounted cooktop• Sharp Carousel microwave convection oven• Sub‐Zero 249 RP under‐counter refrigerator• Sub‐Zero 245 RFD under‐counter refrigerator/freezer• GE 18" dishwasher• Franke stainless steel sink• KWC single lever pull‐out faucet• Broan trash compactor• InSinkErator Pro stainless-steel garbage disposal• Seagull IV water filter• Corian counter tops with raised teak wood edge• Teak and holly sole• Recessed overhead halogen lighting with dimmers• (4) 110V outlets• Custom blinds• Ample cabinet storage with louver doors• Mingood intercom
• Complete engine instrumentation• Hynautic hydraulic steering and engine controls• VDO rudder angle indicator• Bow thruster controls• Trim tab controls• (3) Wipers and wash controls• Windlass control (up/down)• ACR RCL100 Point Pad search light control• Ritchie compass• Wesmar GPS Gyro controller for stabilizers• Fireboy fire alarm• Bilge alarm and bilge pump indicator lights• Caterpillar marine power display• Fast/slow engine toggle switch• Tank tender indicator dial• Headhunter holding tank sentry• Village Marine water maker• Trace inverter system control panel• Mingood intercom• Teak valence custom blinds and lights• Pass‐through window to flybridge• Pompanette Platinum Series chairs• Furuno 10” Black Box GPS/plotter/radar• Furuno 16” Black Box GPS/plotter/radar• Simrad autopilot• ICOM M602 VHF• Set Tel SAT TV antenna• Trace 4 kW inverter• Furuno RD30
• Fiberglass console• Stainless steel steering wheel• Controls and instrumentation (see electronics)• Mingood intercom• (2) Pompanette helm chairs• Stamoid Bimini over rigid stainless (white) frame• L‐settee with storage• (2) Tables with raised teak trim• Access door and steps to pilothouse• Lighting in arch and bimini frame• (2) Speakers• Built‐in chaise lounge to starboard• MarQuipt fender racks aft of boat deck• Canvas covers for settee, chaise, helm chairs, instrumentation, dingy, and• hatches• MarQuipt full articulating electric/hydraulic tender davit• Furuno 16” black box GPS plotter radar• Simrad Autopilot• ICOM VHG• MarQuipt 1200# davit• (2) Pompanette chairs
• Queen island berth with Zeno latex foam mattress• Custom fitted mattress cover and sheets• Wall‐to‐wall carpet• Toshiba 13" TV with DVD player• Cruise Air AC reverse cycle control panel• (2) Port lights with drapes• (2) Cedar‐lined hanging lockers• Large cedar‐lined linen cabinet• (10) Pull‐out drawers• Vanity with drawer• (2) Small bedside drawers• (2) Wall cabinets• Under bed storage cabinet with doors• Overhead recessed halogen lighting with dimmers• (2) Wall‐mounted reading lamps on separate switches• Mingood intercom• (4) 110V outlets• 5‐1/2' Vertical teak‐‐framed mirror; 4" horizontal teak framed mirror• Ultra‐suede headboard• Teak valance with lights• Overhead hatch• Sugatsune push‐button latches
• Headhunter head• Shower stall with bench seat and teak grate• Teak and holly sole• (4) 110V outlets• (2) Port lights• Recessed halogen lights with dimmers• (2) Hand towel racks• Double bath towel rack• Shower light and head blower• Mirrored medicine chest and above counter cabinet• Vanity with 6‐drawers and under sink storage• Sugatsune push‐button hatches
• Queen island berth with mattress• Custom made fitted mattress cover and sheets• Wall‐to‐wall carpet• Toshiba 13" TV• Cruise Air reverse cycle AC control panel• (2) Port lights with drapes• Overhead hatch• (2) Cedar lined hanging lockers• (8) Drawers and cabinets• (2) Reading lamps, wall‐mounted• Mingood intercom• (3) 110V outlets• Halogen lighting with dimmer• Teak framed vertical mirror above cabinet drawers• Teak framed mirror above headboard• Ultra‐suede headboard• Teak valance with lights• Access to chair locker• Sugatsune push‐button latches
• Headhunter head• Shower stall with bench seat and teak grate• Mirrored medicine cabinet• Vanity with 3‐drawers and under‐sink storage• Teak and holly sole• (2) Port lights• (2) 110V outlets• Recessed overhead halogen lighting• Towel rings and double towel bar• Shower light and head blower
• Asko T 701 dryer• Asko W6221 washer• Sugatsune push‐button latches
• Hard top overhang and covered walk‐around side decks• Additional hawse holes with cleats port and starboard, for easier, safer line handling• Ladder to boat deck• Cockpit helm station with bow thruster and windlass controls• Cabinet and sink• Raritan icemaker• Access hatch to lazarette/engine room• Port and starboard storage bins with drains• Movable MarQuipt boarding ladder• Integral swim platform with concealed swim ladder; hot and cold shower• Teak cap rail (Awlgrip) with custom canvas covers• Maxwell 3500 windlass with 3‐station controls• (2) Boarding gates, port and starboard• Fresh and raw water wash downs, fore and aft• 50‐Amp shore power connection, TV and phone in cockpit and forward of pilothouse door• Delta 55 lb. anchor, 250' chain• Fortress FXSS anchor (with bag) in lazarette• Nautica 12' center console RIB tender with Yamaha 40 hp 4‐stroke outboard• Towing bridle• MarQuipt 1000 lb. davit• Textilene® and canvas covers for window shield, doors• (2) Foredeck storage lockers• Anchor platform with dual rollers• Folding chair with cushion
• Twin Caterpillar C‐12 engines• ZF IRM325A transmissions• Wesmar 24V DC 12" bow thruster (13.5 hp)• Wesmar stabilizers• Racor dual filter system• Reverso oil change system #GP‐705• Reverso fuel cross‐over pump• Northern Lights 12 kW generator with 2100 hours• Northern Lights 8 kw generator• Headhunter Mach 5 110V fresh water pump (AC)• Shurflo fresh water pump (DC)• Bennett trim tabs (12" X 54")• Dripless shaft logs• 20‐Gallon hot water tank• Headhunter toilet system• Hand bilge pump• Bilge water alarm• IR camera• (2) Rule shower sumps• 57,000 BTU air conditioning ‐ (4) compressors and (4) air handlers• Fireboy engine shut‐down system• Xantrex Freedom SW 3012 inverter• Plumbed for water maker• Batteries replaced 2010/2013• Newmar 24V battery charger for engine start• Newmar 12V battery charger for house batteries and generator• Battery charger for inverter batteries• Isolation transformer• Prop pocket with extended keel protection• Underwater exhaust• Stainless steel rub rail• Glendinning Cablemaster• Multi Spur® line cutters on shafts• Spare parts kit for engine and generator
• (6) Intercoms (bridge, pilothouse, galley, engine room, 2 staterooms)• 110V/220V12V Electrical system• 110V Inverter• 12V Circuit breaker panel• 110V Circuit breaker panel
• Updated electronics• (2) New kitchen aid refrigerators• Separate freezer• New isolation transformer that will handle both American and European power and has an external boost switch• (19) New batteries• Rebuilt port steering ram• New starboard steering ram• Fixed cracks and dings in fiberglass• Fixed screens• New Headhunter control• Replaced cutlass bearings• Painted bottom• Replaced bearings in stabilizers• Put line cutters on shafts• Installed line diverter in front of stabilizers• Fixed bonding• Installed smoke and carbon monoxide detectors• Refinished cap rail• Rebuilt lower unit on dinghy outboard• Re‐seated stanchions on swim platform• Installed rod holders• Props balanced and coated with Prop speed• New injectors on port engine• New galley faucet• New hydraulic reservoir for main engine controls• Replaced switches, outlets, and latches that did not work• Always professionally maintained• Special open layout for feeling of great spaciousness• Teak and holly soles throughout• Custom Scoponich teak table in pilothouse• Additional breast cleats and hawse hole port and starboard for easier line handling• At least twice the normal of 110V outlets as factory option• Additional pantry/storage unit opposite galley instead of space hogging second stairwell• Upgraded engine package• Additional 2‐boarding points for greater boarding versatilityAdditional Upgrades:• Replaced icemaker in aft cockpit with Raritan 87B515‐1• Replaced refrigerator/freezer with Kitchen Aid, double drawer. Refrigerator KUDR204EPA.• Refrigerator/freezer KUDF204EPA• Installed Vitrifrigo C110RXN4‐F, 3.3 cu ft. freezer in lazarette• Replaced all batteries with AGM• Replaced battery charger with Chargemaster 24V• Replaced garbage disposal, 08/2016• Replaced cutlass bearings, 11/2016• Repaired (4) shocks on Asko washer• Repaired (2) rollers on Asko dryer• Replaced shower sump pump, 800 gph, float switch in master stateroom• Replaced steering RAM starboard. Rebuilt steering RAM port• Interior courtesy lights• Replaced generator raw water pump• New Mohawk authentic Super Soft, bound edges, carpet• New Garmin HD radar, (2) transducers, Sonar module GSD25, GPS MAP (world) 8215• (2) Grids, monitor screens 2‐touch (pilothouse). (2) Grids controlled (flybridge)
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.