Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
2015 Azimut 55 S The Azimut 55 S truly checks all the boxes. UN BUON ANNO has been captain maintained since new, she is truly stunning and has luxury, Sporty Performance, and Breathtaking views. She is a true Sport Yacht and is an absolute joy to drive. The Triple Volvo Penta 600's produce a whooping 1305 Horsepower to move you swiftly from port to port in ultimate comfort. Partner that with Volvo's easy to use joystick that makes docking a breeze and you will quickly see why this Yacht is such a pleasure to own.
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 55' Azimut 55 S 2015. This yacht for sale is located in Naples, Florida and priced at $948,500. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Volvo IPS 600
Fusion twin amp stereo with 2 zones cockpit and forward with Bluetooth interface. 3 Bose surround sound systems installed, in the main salon, owners stateroom and VIP stateroom. Top of the line Raymarine Platinum Electronics package, with twin large GS screens…with all the options including, GPS, Chart plotter, Radar, twin depth gauges, Sirius Weather/radio, Upgraded Lighthouse software and platinum Navionics card. Volvo Dynamic Position System to keep the boat in one position based on GPS. Bow thruster Cockpit cabinet with BBQ, icemaker and trash compartment Cockpit chairCockpit docking-maneuvering station Co-pilot seat at main helm Crew Cabin with Air Conditioning Dynamic positioning system - skyhook Electric awning for aft cockpit Electric shade for salon sunroof Flagpole Led lighting for exterior and interior with Dimmers in salon and cockpit Mosquito nets for portholes One glendenning cable masterRaymarine Platinum Package Safe in master cabin Salon Dinette conversion Set of linen - Crew cabin Sunbathing cushions on bow Sunroof with glass panels Teak deck on swim platform Teak on garage door/second swim platform Teak on side decks Telescopic gangwayTwo floodlights installed on aft flybridge Washer-dryer combo unit Wooden floor in salon, dinette and helm stat Auto Dynamic trim Volvo interceptorChain washing system Double Racor filters for main engines Spare conduits connecting engine room/ wheelhouse/radar arch Electric mooring winches in cockpitTender hauling-launching system Miele microwave combo and cooktopChaincounter control at main helm Painted Hull Decor upgradedForward sunpad coverAft bench seat coverTable coverForward bench seat cover
William Turbojet 285 Jet Tender. Water skiing/ boarding or just for cruising, also just fully serviced by Williams.This is a great tender that defies its size, the Turbojet 285 is designed to easily fit into the tender garage.
● UPGRADE: Sunbathing cushions● Anchor chain housing● Chain washing pump system with direct water jet on the chain● DELTA 25 kg anchor● 75-meter high-resistance gaged chain, diameter 10 mm● Stainless steel anchor roller● 1700 W winch● 2 cleats (one per side)● Fore sunbed area with two handrails and forward-facing sofa in GRP
● Refueling plugs - 1 plug per side● Fresh water filling plug, 1 "Water" plug without cover, starboard side● Black water suction points, 1 "Waste" outlet water plug without cover, port side● Intermediate cleats● GRP non-slip floor (knurled)
● UPGRADE: Cockpit cabinet with BBQ, icemaker and trash compartment ● UPGRADE: Cockpit chair ● UPGRADE: Cockpit docking-manouvering station ● UPGRADE: Electric awning for aft cockpit● UPGRADE: Flagpole ● UPGRADE: Electric mooring winches in cockpit● Aft access via two passages - one from shore (starboard side, where there is the gangway), and the other for platform access (port side)● Saloon door in stainless steel with 4 panels (3 sliding)● Cockpit bench in GRP, built into the deck● Engine room access via cockpit bench, port side● Engine unloading door● Teak floor● Mooring stations● Lighting with watertight spotlights on ceiling● Fire extinguisher controls with protective Plexiglas door● Flexible fender holder in the cockpit bench● Lockers for lines below the mooring stations (1 per side)● Storage locker fore of the cockpit bench (starboard side)● Bottle-holder / cup holder locker on left side
● UPGRADE: Tender hauling-launching system● UPGRADE: Telescopic gangway● UPGRADE: Teak deck on swim platform● UPGRADE: Teak on garage door/second swim platform● GRP non-slip floor (knurled)● Tip-up platform acting as door for garage/sunbed platform/ramp for tender haulage● Platform dimensions:- closed: 845 x 2483mm- open: 1820 x 2483mm● Shore power socket on the upper port side of the top step, protected by a cover● 2 handrails on sides of boarding gates● External shower on port side● Walkway lights on the steps of the cockpit access ladder● Manual telescopic 4-rung swimming ladder in stainless steel, with removable handles located in the garage● Aft rub-rail with stainless steel insert● Courtesy light inside the garage● Garage sized to house a tender measuring:- max. length 2850mm- max. width: 1850mm aft, 1750mm fore- max. height: 900mm- electric winch for tender: PTG 1000 350W 24V
● UPGRADE: Chaincounter control at main helm● UPGRADE: Bow thruster ● UPGRADE: Co-pilot seat at main helm ● UPGRADE: Dynamic positioning system - skyhook● UPGRADE: Raymarine Platinum Package● Helm seat● Compartment for crockery under the seat● Manually operated window● Steering wheel● The wheelhouse includes:- Engine controls- Miscellaneous switches (horn, navigation lights, windscreen wipers, etc.)- 12V cigarette lighter socket- Raymarine easy cruising system- 7” Volvo display- 3 rpm indicators- 3 engine start/stop keys
● UPGRADE: Electric shade for salon sunroof ● UPGRADE: Led lighting for exterior and interior with Dimmers in salon and cockpit ● UPGRADE: Salon Dinette conversion● UPGRADE: Sunroof with glass panels● UPGRADE: Wooden floor in salon, dinette and helm stat● UPGRADE: Miele microwave combo and cooktop● A single room, with the galley on starboard side● Tip-up flap in galley, to hide the appliances when they are not being used● 4-hob range● 20-liter microwave oven● 1 stainless steel sink● 130-liter refrigerator● 48-liter freezer● "C"-shaped sofa with 4 seats on port side● Openable hard top (controls in wheelhouse).● Carpeted floor● Saloon door blind● Halogen lighting● Fixed table with storage area in the base● Provision for TV system with aerial● Stainless steel handrail at top of stairs leading down to the cabins● Ceiling and walls covered in fabric
● UPGRADE: One glendenning cable master ● Located midship● Diagonal double bed with headboard on starboard side● Foldaway bed for accessing the large locker below● Shelf beside the bed● Vanity table with armchairs on the left side● Lighting with spotlights and LED strips● 2 openable portlights, one per side (rectangular portlight inserted in the window)● Rectangular hull windows● Direct access to head● 1 mirror on the vanity table● 1 mirror in the wardrobe● Aluminum Venetian blinds on the windows● Fabric bulwark upholstery● Fabric ceiling panels● Carpeted floor● 2 wall lights on headboard● 2-panel wardrobe with shelves behind the headboard● Walkway lights on the cabin access steps● Sockets● Provision for TV system with aerial
● Located forward of the owner's cabin, on port side● Access from owner's cabin● Top and oval washbasin● TECMA toilet● Chromed mixer tap● Separate shower enclosure; flat shower door● Shower column and seat in metallic black ABS● Wall unit with 2 sliding panels above washbasin● Lighting: ceiling light on wall unit, and spotlights in the shower● 1 openable portlight with aluminum Venetian blind● Flooring and grating in Zebrano wood● Forced extraction● 1 toilet brush holder● 2 clothes hooks● 1 soap dispenser● 1 toilet roll holder● 1 towel rail● 1 Plexiglas soap dish in shower
● Located at the bow● Fixed double bed● 2 wall units above the side windows● 1 wardrobe with hanger bar on port side● 1 wardrobe with shelves on starboard side● Shelf on the sides of the bed, against the bulwark● 2 under-bed lockers● 2 wall lights on headboard● Carpeted floor● Fixed panoramic windows● Rectangular hatchway leading onto fore sunbed area● Aluminum Venetian blinds on the windows● Spotlights● Fabric bulwark upholstery● Ceiling with fabric panels● Direct access to VIP head● Sockets
● Located on starboard side● 2 single beds, fixed● 1 central bedside table between the beds● 1 wardrobe with hanger bar and shelves● Under-bed lockers● Ceiling with fabric panels● Fabric bulwark upholstery● 1 openable round portlight● Aluminum Venetian blind● Carpeted floor● Halogen spotlights lighting● Wall lights on headboard
● Positioned abaft of the VIP cabin, on port side● Direct access from the VIP cabin or from the corridor● TECMA toilet● Top in Zebrano wood and oval washbasin● Chromed mixer tap● 3-door round shower, not separated● Shower column in metallic black ABS● Wall unit with 2 sliding panels above washbasin● Lighting: ceiling light on wall unit, and spotlights in the shower● 1 round openable portlight with aluminum Venetian blind● Flooring and grating in Zebrano wood● Forced extraction● 1 toilet brush holder● 2 clothes hooks● 1 soap dispenser● 1 toilet roll holder● 1 towel rail● 1 Plexiglas soap dish in shower
● UPGRADE: Air conditioning● Access via rectangular hatchway with lock closure● Located in the fore part of the boat● 1 single tip-up bed● 1 openable round portlight on starboard side● 2 wardrobes (1 on each bulwark)● 2 flexible removable bags● Spotlights lighting● 1 socket 220V
● TECMA toilet● Shower with anti-spray curtain● Shower grating● Washbasin with flexible hose tap for shower
Main characteristics:● The voltage levels on board are: 220V – 50 Hz A.C. / 24V (12V for VHF equipment and cigarette lighter socket)● 1 QDC1 = Distribution board 24V DC,engine room● 1 QDC2 = Auxiliary distribution board 24V DC, engine room● 1 QDC3 = Folding panel, guest cabin● 1 QAC1 = Main board 120/230V AC, engine room● 1 QAC2 = Support distribution board 220V Folding panel, guest cabin● 1 HPAC = Utilities control panel 120/230V AC, under the dashboard● 1 HPDC = Utilities panel 24V DC, under the dashboard● Steering system = electric, integrated in the IPS drive● Trim tabs = 2 electric trim tabs 24V, 16" x 17" AISI 316● Cockpit utilities panel:- Service battery cut-out button- Engine 1 battery cut-out button- Engine 2 battery cut-out button- Engine 3 battery cut-out button- Generator battery cut-out button Galvanic current insulation● zinc cathodes Generator● A 3.5 kW - 220V / 50 Hz generator is provided Shore power sockets● 1 service socket 220V – 50A Batteries● Services: 6 connected batteries, each delivering 12V 90 Ah● Engines: 6 batteries (2 for each engine), each delivering 12V 70 Ah● Generator: 1 battery delivering 12V 70 Ah● Electronic battery charger 60A (220 / 110V)● Battery charger for generator 10A (220 / 110V)
● AC sockets: EU type● DC sockets: cigarette lighter type (wheelhouse)● 24V lighting (halogen)● 24V watertight external lights● TV socket in saloon and owner's cabin
● UPGRADE: Auto Dynamic trim Volvo interceptor● UPGRADE: Chain washing system● UPGRADE: Double Racor filters for main engines● UPGRADE: Spare conduits connecting engine room/ wheelhouse/radar arch Wheelhouse:● Raymarine Bronze Package Bilge system● 4 24V electric pumps (3 in engine room, 1 in owner's cabin) with bulwark outlet.● 1 24V electric bilge pump● 2 manual emergency pumps; 1 in engine room and 1 in owner's cabin, with bulwark outlet.● level alarms on alarm display
● Activation handles in cockpit, and emergency key● 1 RINA-approved cylinder with nozzles on engines
● 2 stainless steel tanks with connections (800 liters each, for a total of 1600 liters).● Electronic level gage● Optical fuel level gage on starboard tank in engine room● 3 single settling filters for engines● 1 filter for generator● 2 refueling plugs on walk arounds● 2 vents on bulwark● Remote diesel shut-off (engine and generator) via 24V solenoid valve● Pipe connecting the two tanks to adjust the fuel level● Fuel drawing tap