Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
TCB was built by Richmond Yachts in 2004 and last refitted in 2018. Her luxurious interior is designed by Pavlik Design Team and her exterior styling is by Setzer Design Group. Well-maintained with an interior layout that sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms. She features an ultra-modern stabilization system to ensure comfort throughout. Her present owner had major upgrades done in 2018 including all new air conditioners, two generators, and the completion of the ABS classification survey. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings, and a comfortable layout create an elegant and impressive atmosphere.Featuring 6-staterooms plus 4-crew cabins, she sleeps 12 guests in great comfort with the volume of a much larger yacht. The full-beam master with king berth, has his and hers ensuite on the main deck. The VIP is located on the upper deck with a queen berth and large ensuite as well as 2 large guest staterooms with queen berths and ensuites and 2 twin cabins with twin berths located below deck. All staterooms have ample closet and storage, all with ensuite baths and entertainment systems. Total accommodations of 1 king, 3 queens and 2 sets of twins.
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 138' Richmond Yachts 138 Tri-deck 2004. This yacht for sale is located in Stuart, Florida and priced at $9,550,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Boarding the boat via steps on the starboard side forward leads to the formal foyer entrance of the main salon. The popular path to enter the vessel is through the boarding step on either side aft or by passerelle to enter the large covered aft deck. Casual seating on the aft deck is perfect for gathering to watch all the water sports that will be staged on the large swim platform if stern to a floating dock or if one is reaching the boat by tender. You can also enter the aft deck from the swim platform by taking a step from port or starboard.Entering the main saloon from the aft deck through the custom-built double glass sliding doors, you will find an elegant and stylish lounge for entertaining guests. The entertaining bar to starboard is equipped with all the bar amenities one could need. The seating area includes two large custom sofas, four matching comfortable armchairs, with two large lounge chairs with ottoman and table to port aft, excellent for a quiet talk away from others.The main saloon has a spacious and open feel to it with great visibility. The spacious formal dining area is one of three places to dine aboard. It features a custom rectangular dining table capable of seating ten guests, with plenty of natural light through the large side windows. There is ample storage in the glassware cabinet and buffet for storing china, crystal and stemware. An automatic door to port acts as a service entrance between the galley and dining salon.The large professional galley is located forward to port of the dining salon with access from the midship port side deck for ease of crew access and stocking galley supplies. As you enter the butler's pantry from the dining area, you will find an ice machine and dishwasher. All appliances in the galley are stainless steel units including 2 large side-by-side Subzero refrigerators, trash compactor, steamer oven, dishwashers, 2-drawer freezer, cooktop and 2 double wall ovens and a microwave.Going forward to starboard on the main deck is the on-deck powder room. Once entering the on-deck Master Suite, you will find a settee to starboard, king size berth with bedside table, and built-in deck to port forward. There is ample storage and closet space. The large ensuite is his and hers with shower and tub. The master includes a 50” TV.Descending the starboard main foyer stairwell to the lower foyer, there is access to four large guest staterooms. Two mirror image staterooms feature queen size beds, ensuite both have shower/tub combo and ample storage and hanging space in the closet. There are also mirror twin cabins with two twin berths in both cabins and ensuites with shower/tub combo.Moving up the winding stairs from the guest foyer up two levels, passing the main deck to the bridge deck lies the bridge deck salon. Moving aft pass a well-appointed bridge deck powder room, continuing aft you will find the private VIP to port with queen berth and ensuite. Further aft, you will enter the expansive skylounge with a large bar to starboard, a large half circle settee to port with a centerline settee, two chairs, ottoman and a cocktail table. To starboard, there is a small table with two chairs which is a perfect spot for card games or chess. There is a large TV on the forward bulkhead for having a movie night. Continue walking aft through a set of glass double doors leads to the second dining area on the spacious upper aft deck, featuring a custom round teak table accommodating ten guests. The spacious pilothouse, with a leather settee with mahogany inlaid table for guests to enjoy the view without disturbing the captain. A large navigation work desk, chart table and drawers, 2 Stidd captain's chairs and plenty of storage are included in the bridge. The bridge wings feature docking stations port & starboard. Via Portuguese bridge access over a central catwalk in the deckhouse leads to the working foredeck.Access to the Sundeck from the bridge deck aft is up a set of stairs to starboard. The spacious deck includes a large jacuzzi in the middle with a beautiful large bar with four bar stools to port forward, forward facing settee to starboard with seating and dining area behind. On the aft part of the sundeck are several comfortable lounge chairs.
Owner Stateroom• Full beam master bedroom located on the main deck forward• King bed, writing desk and settee• His and hers ensuite bathrooms• His and hers closets with a safe• Full AV system Including satellite TV & access to Kaleidescape MoviesVIP Stateroom• Large cabin located just aft of the bridge with panoramic views• Queen-size bed• Ensuite bathroom• Writing desk• Full AV system Including satellite TV & access to Kaleidescape MoviesGuest Cabins (4)• Spacious cabins located on the lower deck• 2 Queen bed cabins and 2 twin bed cabins• Ensuite bathroom• Full AV system Including satellite TV & access to Kaleidescape MoviesCrew• Accommodation for 8 crew in 4 cabins• All crew cabins have TVs with access to Kaleidescape Movies• Captain’s cabin fitted with satellite TV and ability to display radars on TV
• Main Engines: 2 x CAT 3512B @ 2250hp (1680 kw) each• Hours: Port 9879 hrs Jan 2019 (top end overhaul performed at 8274 hrs)• Stbd 9498 hrs Jan 2019 (top end overhaul performed at 8275 hrs)• Transmissions: ZF BW755• Engine Controls: Prime Mover controls MPCD @ 4 Stations• Shafts: 5” Aquamet 22HS stainless steel with Tides Marine seals (new 2018)• Propellers: Osborne 5 blade bronze 52” x 59”Generators• Type: 2x Northern Lights MP668H 99 KW (new 2018)• Hours: Port 857 hrs Jan 2019, Stbd 925 hrs Jan 2019Tankage• Fuel bunkers 7,526 US gal• Potable water 1,800 US gal• Lube oil 98 US gal• Sludge oil 98 US gal• Black water 800 US gal• Grey water 500 US gal
• Stabilizers: ABT Trac Zero Speed (overhauled 2015)• Steering: Jastram (overhauled 2015)• Bow Thruster: American Bow thruster 87hp hydraulic• Fuel Separator: Alpha Laval MIB 303• Watermakers: 1 x 5,500 gal per day (new membranes 2014), 1 x 1,900 gal per day (new membranes 2014)• Air Conditioning: Marine Air Chiller (new 2018)• Shorepower: Atlas 75kva 480VAC 50/60hz• Sewage Treatment: Tidal Wave• Shaft Seals: Tides Marine Sure Seal (new 2018)• Cathodic Protect: Cathelco (new 2014)
Bridge• 1x Linovo Thinkcentre PC (new 2015)• 1x HP Officejet pro 8600 printer scanner• (Note; Apple Mackbook Pro, Mac Mini x3 & iPads x3 are excluded)Satcom• Sailor Fleet Broadband FBB500 with voice & dataTelephone System• Panasonic KXT 7630 PABX with phones in all cabins• Ericson 3G GSM phoneGMDSS• Thrane & Thrane TT3028CM dual mode SatC / MiniM• Sailor KC4500 MF/HF• Sailor RT4822 VHF DSC• Furuno NX300 Navtex (new 2015)VHF• 2 x Simrad RS90 VHF (new 2015)• 2 x Simrad HH36 handheld VHFUHF• 9 x Icom F60 crew radiosInternet / Network• Seatel VSat antenna with MTN BDU• NetComm wireless 4G router (new 2014)• Kerio network control & Netgear ProSafe 24 switch (new 2014)• 8 x Ruckus 7362 WiFi access points throughout vessel (new 2014)Navigation Electronics• Radar: Furuno FAR 2107 BB XBand radar (new 2014)• Furuno NavNet 3D BB radar & electronic chart system• Gyro/Autopilot: Simrad RGC50 Gyro (new 2013) and Simrad• Chart Plotter: 2 x Maxsea Explorer installed on Lenovo PC• GPS: Furuno GP150• Furuno GP33 (new 2013)• Depth Sounder: Furuno DFF1 BB Sounder (new 2014)• Instruments: Furuno FI Series wind, boat speed & depth displays• Watchkeeping: Furuno BR510 BNWAS (new 2014)• AIS: Furuno FA150Entertainment Systems• Antennas• Seatel Series 04 KuBand antenna (Europe & Caribbean)• KVH TracVision HD7 antenna (USA HD TV)• Kaleidescape 24TB movie server• Kaleidescape media players (12 areas)• iPad Control via Crestron (all areas)• TV Receivers• US Direct TV HD receivers (x10)• Panama Sky TV receivers (x10)• UK Sky TV receivers (x10)TVs• 42” Sony LED TV (Sundeck)• 55” Sony LED TV (Skylounge)• 26” Samsung LED TV (Bridge deck aft)• 42” LG LCD TV (Master stateroom)• 26” Samsung LED TV (5 Guest staterooms)• 39” Sony LED TV (Crew mess)• 32” Sony LED TV (Capt cabin)• 22” LG LCD TV (3 Crew cabins)
• 1 x Miele cooktop (new 2013)• 1 x Miele oven• 1 x Subzero double door fridge (new 2014)• 1 x Subzero double drawer fridge• 1 x Subzero double drawer freezer• 1 x Miele microwave• 1 x Miele dishwasherLaundry• 2 x Miele PW6065 washer (new 2013)• 2 x Miele PT7136 dryer (new 2013)Crew Mess• 2 x Uline refrigerators (new 2014)• 1 x LG microwave (new 2014)Skylounge• 1 x Uline refrigerator (new 2014)• 1 x Subzero icemakerMain Foyer• 1 x Subzero full height wine fridgeMain Salon• 1 x Uline refrigerator (new 2014)• 1 x Subzero icemakerGuest Foyer• 1 x Subzero double drawer fridgeBridge Aft Deck• 1 x Scotsman icemaker (new 2014)Sundeck• 1 x Uline fridge (new 2014)• 1x Scotsman icemaker new (new 2014)Lazarette• Custom walk-in freezer
• Anchor Windless: 2 x Maxwell 6000 Series hydraulic windless/capstans• Anchor: 2 x 150 kg Stockless galvanized anchors• 2 x 5/8” 500ft ISO galvanized anchor chain (new 2014)• Capstans: 2 x Maxwell 3500 Series hydraulic• Boat Davits: 2 x 1000kg hydraulic davits• Passerelle: Besenzoni P1390 hydraulic Passerelle• Dive Compressor: 1x Bauer Oceanus electric dive compresser
Tenders• 1 x Gemini WR550 RIB with 115hp Yamaha (new 2014)• 2 x SeaDoo WaverunnersWatersports• 2 x Paddleboards• 2 x 2-man kayaks
An extensive refit was carried out in Fort Lauderdale during the summer of 2014 which included:Exterior• Complete repaint from mast to waterline• Reconfiguration of sundeck to include a new bar area, larger table and elimination of helm station• Replacement of all old Corian countertops with new granite tops• Upgrade of all exterior lighting to LEDInterior• Complete redecoration of the interior including all new fabrics, upholstery, wall coverings, and furnishings• throughout the entire interior• All new bedding and towels• New ceilings and carpets in all areas• Replacement of all stone countertops with new marble in all guest areas• Modification of main salon bar area• Installation of hardwood floor in the sky lounge• Upgrade of all interior lighting to latest generation LEDs• Extensive carpentry modifications and installationsEntertainment• Complete overhaul of the AV system including new TVs and install of Crestron/iPad control system• Upgrade of Satellite TV systems• Installation of Kaleidescape movie server with 350 movies, accessible from all areas• Installation of 100” open air movie projector system on the sundeckElectronics• Extensive rewiring and rearrangement of bridge equipment & NEMA network• Installation of new Radar and depth sounder• Installation of new Wi-Fi network through the yacht and new network control system• Replacement of all radio and cell antennasEngineering• Top end overhaul of main engines• Full overhaul of transmissions• Service work on generators• Engine realignment• Overhaul of watermakers• New engine room and lazarette floor plates• Extensive engine room painting and detailing
• Annual maintenance & surveys carried out at Rybovich, Florida• Haulout, bottom paint, prop speed & zincs• Stabilizers removed and new seals fitted (rams rebuilt in June)• Thruster seals changed• Rudders removed, bearings checked, seals replaced, and rams rebuilt• All seawater inlet and overboard discharge valves replaced with new• Fuel and water tanks opened and cleaned• Sewage treatment system overhauled• Electrical mega tests completed on generators and pumps• 5-year HiFog factory service completed• ABS 10-year survey completed
• Annual maintenance & surveys carried out at Rybovich, Florida• 3 x New 10-ton chillers• 43 x New air handlers - every single one aboard was replaced• New circulation line for air conditioning• 2 x New 99kW Northern Lights generators• Majority of the yacht was rewired including all new breaker panels• New teak deck on sun deck• Revamp of the hydraulic systems including new PTO's• New engine mounts• Engine room was repainted and had a wrap added to walls and ceiling panels• New hydraulics added to large forward bosuns hatch• Bottom painted 11/18• Passed annual ABS survey 11/2018• New shaft seals 11/18• Props re-balanced and brought to S-Class 11/18• All exterior cushions re-covered• New spa controls 5/18
TCB (previously “Penny Mae”) has been well maintained and upgraded throughout her life. Her present owner had major upgrades done in 2018 to include all new air conditioners, two generators, and the completion of the ABS classification survey. There are several additional upgrades listed further in the specifications.TCB is a well-built 6-stateroom vessel with excellent public space that rivals a much larger yacht. Both her main saloon and skylounge include large bars and ample seating and lounging. Her bridge deck aft and sundeck are excellent spaces for dining and outdoor entertainment. TCB has all the amenities and a layout that would be perfect for private or charter uses.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.