Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
2010 Azimut 95 Flybridge Not available to US residents while in US waters. Sorridente is a custom built and she has been well maintained with an open check boat since new. She is truly a must see! CAT C32A main engines, Dual Generators, Zero speed stabilizers, and hydraulic bow and Stern thrusters. Tons of options and a very long list of upgrades. Call us for an appointment today! Copy and paste the link to this slide show: http://davidmichie.zenfolio.com/p547693784/slideshow
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 95' Azimut 95 Flybridge 2010. This yacht for sale is located in Pompano Beach, Florida and priced at $3,700,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
3200 HRS 1925 HP
3200 HRS 1925 HP
• The structural project of the hull has been carried out according to the High Speed Craft Classification and has been approved by R.I.N.A.• Vinylester Resin is used for the first coats of the hand laid-up lamination below the water line. This kind of resin is extremely effective in preventing osmosis thanks to its chemical and physical characteristics.• Worldwide acknowledge quality isophtalic resin is used for all the stages of the hand laid-up lamination process.• High quality PVC with outstanding mechanical peculiarities is used for hullsides, main deck and superstructure lamination with sandwich.• Engine room- collision, aft and bow master cabin bulkheads are in laminated sandwich. All other internal bulkheads are built with advanced composite materials.• Keel is deep V type with 9,6 AFT deadrise.
• Two 105kg Posidonia Anchors in Steel• 500 Ft. Steel Chains (13mm of diameter)• Built-in Stainless Steel Bow Protections• Two 4000W, 220V, Anchor Winches on Bow• Two 2200W, 220V, Mooring Winches in AFT Cockpit• 8 Cleats in Total (two on AFT, two on Bow and two at Midship)• Pair of pop-up cleats on the Swim Platform
• UPGRADE: Bauer Compressor with Scuba Diving Bottles Holder• UPGRADE: Hydraulic Lifting Swim Platform with Max Capacity 1.100 kg• Two Underwater Lights under the Swim Platform• Pair of pop-up Cleats on the Swim Platform• Two U shaped Stainless Steel Removable Handrails on the Swim Platform• Two Additional U shaped Stainless Steel Removable Handrails on the Swim Platform• Teak on Swim Platform• Structural Staircases with Teak Steps on Both Sides of the Transom for Access to Swim Platform. Stainless Steel Handrail on the Internal Side of Each Staircase.• Electro-Hydraulic Retractable Gangway in Stainless Steel and Teak on Transom, Starboard side.• Water Shore Connection, Shower, Fresh Water Outlet on Transom.• Shore Power Inlets, TV and Telephone Inlets Placed on Transom, Starboard side.• Black Water Shore Discharge System on Starboard Side.• Watertight Door to Access Lower Deck/Crew Quarters Placed in the Middle of Transom.
• Four Cleats each Side• Gangway with Handrails on Both Sides• Provide covers for all the External Tables. Covers to be Padded with Felt in the Inside• Table to be Fixed, in Varnished Teak (matte finishing), with Compass Rose Inlay• Provide Two Additional Folding Chairs (on top of the STD four)• Curved Cabinet in AFT Cockpit with Fridge• External Surface in 8 mm Thick Teak.• C-Shaped Fiberglass Settee for 6 People, with Cushions.• Cockpit Table in Teak with Two Stainless Steel Bases.• Four Teak Folding Chairs.• Fiberglass Bar Cabinet with Fridge and Sink.• Salon Door in Tempered Glass and Stainless Steel Divided into Four Sections.• Stainless Steel Handrail on Both Sides of the Settee.• Control Panel for the Gangway and the Swim Platform, placed in the Handrail on Starboard side of the settee.• Stainless Steel Handrail for the Staircase to the Flybridge.• Two Stainless Steel Pillars to sustain the Flybridge Structure.• Two Stainless Steel Gates to Access the Swim Platform.• Fresh Water Inlets on Port and Starboard Side.• Water light Halogen Lights on the Ceiling.• Covers for the settee and the table.• Drainage Holes.
• Azimut Logo with Lighting on the Side Wings• Azimut Logo in each sides of superstructure• External Surface in 8mm thick teak• Two fuel fills, one on each side of the superstructure• Stainless Steel Handrail on Bulwark• Howseholes in the Bulwark• Mooring Hooks in the Bulwark• Side Boarding Gates• Rub Rail in Rubber and Stainless Steel on Hull Sides• Watertight Halogen Lights on the Ceiling and Courtesy Lights• Mirrored Windows in High Thickness Tempered Glass and Glued to the Superstructure without Metal Frames• Three Watertight Doors Access to Galley on the Starboard Side of the Superstructure and to the Wheelhouse and Crew Quarters on the Port Side of the Superstructure
• UPGRADE: Bimini Top on Bow• Chain Storage with Drainage.• Chain Washer through the Fire Extinguisher Hose.• Sunbathing Cushions Area on the Superstructure.• C-Shaped Sofa Integrated in the Superstructure, with Cushions and Backrest.• Watertight Halogen Lights Recessed in the Fiberglass Placed in the Sofa area and in the Bow Mooring Area.• Two Teak Coffee Table with Stainless Steel Base• Two Electric Wipers for Forward Windows.• Black Mesh for the Front Wheelhouse Windscreen.• Emergency Escape Hatch from the VIP Cabin.• Covers for the Teak Tables, Sofa and Sunbathing Cushions.
• UPGRADE: Creston system for AV/SAT tv system- head in salon, master and fly. Remotes for all staterooms• UPGRADE: Bar Unit with Marble Top Equipped with: Sink in S/S, Isotherm 49 Lt fridge and Isotherm 4 Kg/h Ice Maker• Salon Cabinet Tops and Master Nightstands Tops Marble Protruding above the Cabinet with Slightly Rounded Angles• Wood:- Cherry wood, Matte Finishing as per Sample, with Vertical Graining- Lacquered Wood, Matte Finishing, for Salon and Cabins Ceilings- Lacquered Wood, Hi-Gloss Finishing, for Heads Ceilings- Lacquered Wood, Matte Finishing, for Galley Ceiling• Salon Layout on Starboard Side: 2 Seat Sofas on AFT and Bow + 3 Seat Sofa on Starboard Side• Salon Layout on Port Side: Custom Cabinet for Storage and for A/V Equipment in Lieu of STD Sofa (Difference vs STD)• TV Cabinet to be Bigger than STD for a 50" Sharp TV Supplied by the Owner (including Hi-Lo Mechanism for TV)• Inboard Side Bulkhead in Front of the Day Head Door to be totally in Cherry wood with Squares. Delete the Daytona Upholstered Panel• STD Dining Table with Top in Glass with dark cherry inlay to match interior Cherry wood• Provide 8 Chair, same as Poltrona Frau LIZ, without armrests, upholstered with Leather Penelope Oggi Anaconda Quartz art. 13002 (difference vs std chairs)• Coffee Table as per Drawing, upholstered with Leather Penelope Oggi Anaconda Quartz art.1302 with Satin Nichel Trims and Top in Glass• STD Bar Cabinet, without Footrest Bar (Credit for the Footrest)• Storage for Glasses, Closed with Door, on the Bulkhead on Bow of the Bar Cabinet• One 2-Seat Sofa on AFT Starboard Side• One 3-Seat Sofa on Starboard Side• One 2-Seat Sofa on Bow Starboard Side• One Coffee Table• Two Low Side Cabinets on Starboard Side• Two Low Side Cabinets on Port Side• Two Table Lamps• Crockery, Glasses, China for 10 People• Furniture Between Salon and Dinning Area, for Storage• Dinning Table with Eight Dining Chairs• Storage Cabinet on Starboard Side in the Dining Area• Sliding Door to Access the Galley• Sliding Door Dividing the Dining Area and the Wheelhouse• Direct (halogen spotlights) and Indirect (Neon) Lights on Ceilings• Curtains and Upholstery• Furniture in Cherry Wood with Leather in Insert• Ceiling in Fabric, Lacquered Wood and Cherry Wood• Carpet Flooring• Bar Top in Granite• Cabinet Tops to be in Cherry Wood in Lieu if Leather in all areas except Salon Cabinets and Master Nightstands
• All Fiddles to be thinner than STD• Trash Disposal in the Sink• Wine Cooler with Glass Door• 4 Drawers in Lieu of the Trash Compactor• Back Splash Behind the Sink and the Cooking Top to be in Satin Stainless Steel (similar to the fridge) with 10 cm in Marble• Stops for the Fridge and Wine Cooler Doors• Basket for Storage in the AFT Corner• Towels Holder Bar Removable under the Sink• Potholder• Side Access Door on the Starboard Side on the Superstructure• Slide Access Door from the Dining Area• Two Sliding Panels• Working Top in Granite Equipped with Sink and Cooking Top on Port Side• Working Top in Granite on Starboard Side• Furniture with Storage and Oven on Port Side• Furniture with Microwave, Dishwasher, Drawer and Bottle Holder on Starboard Side• Fridge, Freezer and Wine cooler and Bow Bulkhead• Equipment of the Galley includes:- Electric Five Burner Counter top with Pot Holder- Sink (Barazza or Similar)- Hood for the Cooking Top (Miele or Similar)- Conventional/ Microwave Oven (GE)- Fridge and Freezer (total capacity:574 liters) equipped with ice maker, stainless steel finishing (Subzero)- Wine cooler for 78 Bottles (Subzero)- Dishwasher (Miele)• Spotlight on the Ceiling• Flooring in Wood
• Nightstands Tops +TV Cabinet Top: CREMA MARFYL• Ceilings in Cherrywood• Carpeting• Furniture in Cherrywood Leather Tops• Master Cabin Armchairs in Fabrics with Stainless Steel Bases
• UPGRADE: Remote Controls for Engines & Thrusters (Bow and Stern)• UPGRADE: Maneuvering Joystick on Both Helms• UPGRADE: Three Cameras connected to a Monitor in Wheelhouse and Flybridge and Installed in the Following Positions:- One fixed in AFT Cockpit- Do Not Install One Fixed on Each Side of the Side Deck as Requested per Contract- One Pivoting and Zoom in Engines Room- One Pivoting and Zoom on Extreme AFT for Docking Purposes• Vertical Pillars of the Windscreen to be Upholstered with the same Leather of the Console• Two Helm Seats• Install Flag Rack• Modify the Dashboard of the Wheel Station Installing a big Dashboard with an unique Instruments Panel (similar to the one already done on the 85/134). Displays Layout as per Approved Drawing• Wheelhouse console equipped with:- Storage Cabinet on Port Side- Wheel Upholstered in Leather- Main Engines and Inverters Gauges- Navigation Electronics- Bow Thruster Control- Stern Thruster Control- Intercom Controls- Rudder Angle Indicator- Searchlight- Rudder Angle Indicator- Searchlight Control• 15" Touchscreen to Control and Monitor the Following Systems:- Generators- 220V Power System- 24V Power System- Navigation- Lights- Indicator/Alarms of: fuel tank level, water tank level, grey and black water tanks- Bilges- Batteries- Fire Alarm System• Central Staircase to Lower Deck• Sofa C Shaped on Port Side with Cherry Wood Table• Two Single Pilot Seats• Electrical Panel placed on AFT of the helm Seats• Carpet Flooring
• Heads: Marble with a wood perimeter• Venetian Curtains• Accessories Zucchetti Aguablu• TECMA head system• Mirror, Shelves and Cabinet under the Sink• Lights on Ceiling• Washing Basin Top and Backsplash in Marble• Wooden Flooring with Central Marbles Inlay
• UPGRADE: Fridge in Master Cabin• UPGRADE: electric window treatments• Mirror on the Bow Bulkhead between the two Wardrobes• Mirror Panels above the Nightstands• 3 Safes in total (master cabin-vip cabin-captain cabin)• Spring Mattresses• Bedspreads, Decorative Pillows and Cushion Covers• Nightstands Tops in Marble• Private Access with Separate Staircase from the Salon• Lower Deck Lobby with Storage Area (custom built storage room w/ shelves and bottle storage too)• Queen berth with Storage underneath, Mattress, Bedspread and Pillows• Two Nightstands• Two Reading Lamps• Two Wide Panoramic Windows, one each side• Opening Porthole on Port Side and on Starboard• Two Armchairs with table in the Middle on Port Side• Dressing Area on the Port Side with two Wardrobes• Drawers on Starboard and Port Sides• Vanity Cabinet with Stool on Starboard Side• built in desk with chair• TV on AFT Bulkhead• Shelves with Door under the TV on AFT Bulkhead• Safe Box- mounted port side in closet• Curtains, Upholstery• Carpet Flooring
• Side Cabinets Closed with Door and with Mirror on the Front Side• WC Tecma head and Bidet (UPGRADE)• Jacuzzi tub w/ handheld shower• Mirror, Shelves and Cabinet under the Sink• Lights on Ceiling and above the Sink• Lamps on the Sides of the Mirror• Watertight Light Inside the Shower• Shower with column and central rain shower on ceiling, Teak Grating, Teak Bench and Glass Door• Accessories Zucchetti Aguablu• Shower Column, Washing Basin Top and Backsplash in Marble• Air Extractor• Washing Basin in Marble• Marble Flooring with Wooden Perimeter• Opening Porthole• Venetian Curtain in Wood
• Side Cabinets to be Closed with Door and with Mirror on the Front Side• Inboard Bulkhead of the tub: Install Two Panels in Marble, with a 10cm Gap in the Middle and on the sides• Tub Faucet to be in line with the Sink Faucet• Two Hanging Hooks on the Inboard Bulkhead
• Spring Mattresses • Bedspreads, decorative pillows and cushion covers to be upholstered as per instruction. All the pillows and cushions decorative in feather with suitable cover material• Panels Above the Nightstands to be in Mirror, with Predisposition for a Lamp, in Lieu of Cherry Wood Panels• Wooden Frame for the TVs in the Guest Cabins• Three Shelves in the Cabinets on the Inboard Side• Access from the Lower Deck Corridor, through the staircase from the Wheelhouse• Two Single Beds with Storage Underneath, with Mattresses, Pillow and Bedspreads• Nightstand in the Middle• Electric blinds• One Lamp• Indirect Light (neon) on the ceiling• Direct Light (spotlights) on the ceiling• Indirect Light (non neon) behind the panel above the nightstand• Wardrobe with hanging bar and drawer• Opening Table• Curtains and Upholstery• Carpet Flooring
STARBOARD GUEST CABIN• Twin bunks• Headboard in Fabric PORT GUEST CABIN• Double Bed• Bulkhead in Cherry Wood Guest Heads• WC Tecma head• Sink• Mirror, Shelves and Cabinet under the Sink• Lights on Ceilings and above the Sink• Watertight Light Inside the Shower• Shower with Column and Central Rain Shower on Ceiling, Teak Grating and Glass Door• Shower Column, Washing Basin Top and Backsplash in Marble• Marble Flooring with Wooden Perimeter• Opening Porthole• Venetian Curtain in Wood
• Headboard in Mirror• Queen berth with Storage Underneath, Mattress, Bedspreads and Pillows• Sharp Tv and Crestran remote• Electric Window treatments• Spring Mattresses• Bedspreads, decorative pillows and cushion covers• Two Nightstands• Two Lamps• Indirect (neon) Lights on Ceiling• Spotlights on the Ceiling• Indirect Light (non-neon) on the headboard panel• Two Fixed Windows• Opening Porthole• Wardrobe with Shelves on Starboard side• Wardrobe with Hanging Bar and Shelves on AFT Starboard side• Storage Cabinet on Starboard Side• Storage Cabinet with Drawers and Vanity on Port Side• Storage Area behind the Headboard Panel• Emergency Hatch on Ceiling• Curtains and Upholstery• Carpet Flooring
• WC Tecma head• Bidet• Full shower stall• Mirror, Shelves and Cabinet Under the Sink• Lights on Ceilings and Above the Sink• Watertight Light Inside the Shower• Lamps on the Sides of the Mirror• Shower with Column and Central Rain Shower on Ceiling, Teak Grating and Glass Door• Shower Column, Washing Basin Top and Backsplash in Marble• Marble Flooring with Wooden Perimeter• Opening Porthole• Venetian Curtain in Wood