Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
2010 Azimut 95 Flybridge Not available to US residents while in US waters. Sorridente is a custom built and she has been well maintained with an open check boat since new. She is truly a must see! CAT C32A main engines, Dual Generators, Zero speed stabilizers, and hydraulic bow and Stern thrusters. Tons of options and a very long list of upgrades. Call us for an appointment today! Copy and paste the link to this slide show: http://davidmichie.zenfolio.com/p547693784/slideshow
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 95' Azimut 95 Flybridge 2010. This yacht for sale is located in Pompano Beach, Florida and priced at $3,700,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
3200.00 HRS 1925.00 HP
3200.00 HRS 1925.00 HP
• The structural project of the hull has been carried out according to the High Speed Craft Classification and has been approved by R.I.N.A.• Vinylester Resin is used for the first coats of the hand laid-up lamination below the water line. This kind of resin is extremely effective in preventing osmosis thanks to its chemical and physical characteristics.• Worldwide acknowledge quality isophtalic resin is used for all the stages of the hand laid-up lamination process.• High quality PVC with outstanding mechanical peculiarities is used for hullsides, main deck and superstructure lamination with sandwich.• Engine room- collision, aft and bow master cabin bulkheads are in laminated sandwich. All other internal bulkheads are built with advanced composite materials.• Keel is deep V type with 9,6 AFT deadrise.
• Two 105kg Posidonia Anchors in Steel• 500 Ft. Steel Chains (13mm of diameter)• Built-in Stainless Steel Bow Protections• Two 4000W, 220V, Anchor Winches on Bow• Two 2200W, 220V, Mooring Winches in AFT Cockpit• 8 Cleats in Total (two on AFT, two on Bow and two at Midship)• Pair of pop-up cleats on the Swim Platform
• UPGRADE: Bauer Compressor with Scuba Diving Bottles Holder• UPGRADE: Hydraulic Lifting Swim Platform with Max Capacity 1.100 kg• Two Underwater Lights under the Swim Platform• Pair of pop-up Cleats on the Swim Platform• Two U shaped Stainless Steel Removable Handrails on the Swim Platform• Two Additional U shaped Stainless Steel Removable Handrails on the Swim Platform• Teak on Swim Platform• Structural Staircases with Teak Steps on Both Sides of the Transom for Access to Swim Platform. Stainless Steel Handrail on the Internal Side of Each Staircase.• Electro-Hydraulic Retractable Gangway in Stainless Steel and Teak on Transom, Starboard side.• Water Shore Connection, Shower, Fresh Water Outlet on Transom.• Shore Power Inlets, TV and Telephone Inlets Placed on Transom, Starboard side.• Black Water Shore Discharge System on Starboard Side.• Watertight Door to Access Lower Deck/Crew Quarters Placed in the Middle of Transom.
• Four Cleats each Side• Gangway with Handrails on Both Sides• Provide covers for all the External Tables. Covers to be Padded with Felt in the Inside• Table to be Fixed, in Varnished Teak (matte finishing), with Compass Rose Inlay• Provide Two Additional Folding Chairs (on top of the STD four)• Curved Cabinet in AFT Cockpit with Fridge• External Surface in 8 mm Thick Teak.• C-Shaped Fiberglass Settee for 6 People, with Cushions.• Cockpit Table in Teak with Two Stainless Steel Bases.• Four Teak Folding Chairs.• Fiberglass Bar Cabinet with Fridge and Sink.• Salon Door in Tempered Glass and Stainless Steel Divided into Four Sections.• Stainless Steel Handrail on Both Sides of the Settee.• Control Panel for the Gangway and the Swim Platform, placed in the Handrail on Starboard side of the settee.• Stainless Steel Handrail for the Staircase to the Flybridge.• Two Stainless Steel Pillars to sustain the Flybridge Structure.• Two Stainless Steel Gates to Access the Swim Platform.• Fresh Water Inlets on Port and Starboard Side.• Water light Halogen Lights on the Ceiling.• Covers for the settee and the table.• Drainage Holes.
• Azimut Logo with Lighting on the Side Wings• Azimut Logo in each sides of superstructure• External Surface in 8mm thick teak• Two fuel fills, one on each side of the superstructure• Stainless Steel Handrail on Bulwark• Howseholes in the Bulwark• Mooring Hooks in the Bulwark• Side Boarding Gates• Rub Rail in Rubber and Stainless Steel on Hull Sides• Watertight Halogen Lights on the Ceiling and Courtesy Lights• Mirrored Windows in High Thickness Tempered Glass and Glued to the Superstructure without Metal Frames• Three Watertight Doors Access to Galley on the Starboard Side of the Superstructure and to the Wheelhouse and Crew Quarters on the Port Side of the Superstructure
• UPGRADE: Bimini Top on Bow• Chain Storage with Drainage.• Chain Washer through the Fire Extinguisher Hose.• Sunbathing Cushions Area on the Superstructure.• C-Shaped Sofa Integrated in the Superstructure, with Cushions and Backrest.• Watertight Halogen Lights Recessed in the Fiberglass Placed in the Sofa area and in the Bow Mooring Area.• Two Teak Coffee Table with Stainless Steel Base• Two Electric Wipers for Forward Windows.• Black Mesh for the Front Wheelhouse Windscreen.• Emergency Escape Hatch from the VIP Cabin.• Covers for the Teak Tables, Sofa and Sunbathing Cushions.
• UPGRADE: Creston system for AV/SAT tv system- head in salon, master and fly. Remotes for all staterooms• UPGRADE: Bar Unit with Marble Top Equipped with: Sink in S/S, Isotherm 49 Lt fridge and Isotherm 4 Kg/h Ice Maker• Salon Cabinet Tops and Master Nightstands Tops Marble Protruding above the Cabinet with Slightly Rounded Angles• Wood:- Cherry wood, Matte Finishing as per Sample, with Vertical Graining- Lacquered Wood, Matte Finishing, for Salon and Cabins Ceilings- Lacquered Wood, Hi-Gloss Finishing, for Heads Ceilings- Lacquered Wood, Matte Finishing, for Galley Ceiling• Salon Layout on Starboard Side: 2 Seat Sofas on AFT and Bow + 3 Seat Sofa on Starboard Side• Salon Layout on Port Side: Custom Cabinet for Storage and for A/V Equipment in Lieu of STD Sofa (Difference vs STD)• TV Cabinet to be Bigger than STD for a 50" Sharp TV Supplied by the Owner (including Hi-Lo Mechanism for TV)• Inboard Side Bulkhead in Front of the Day Head Door to be totally in Cherry wood with Squares. Delete the Daytona Upholstered Panel• STD Dining Table with Top in Glass with dark cherry inlay to match interior Cherry wood• Provide 8 Chair, same as Poltrona Frau LIZ, without armrests, upholstered with Leather Penelope Oggi Anaconda Quartz art. 13002 (difference vs std chairs)• Coffee Table as per Drawing, upholstered with Leather Penelope Oggi Anaconda Quartz art.1302 with Satin Nichel Trims and Top in Glass• STD Bar Cabinet, without Footrest Bar (Credit for the Footrest)• Storage for Glasses, Closed with Door, on the Bulkhead on Bow of the Bar Cabinet• One 2-Seat Sofa on AFT Starboard Side• One 3-Seat Sofa on Starboard Side• One 2-Seat Sofa on Bow Starboard Side• One Coffee Table• Two Low Side Cabinets on Starboard Side• Two Low Side Cabinets on Port Side• Two Table Lamps• Crockery, Glasses, China for 10 People• Furniture Between Salon and Dinning Area, for Storage• Dinning Table with Eight Dining Chairs• Storage Cabinet on Starboard Side in the Dining Area• Sliding Door to Access the Galley• Sliding Door Dividing the Dining Area and the Wheelhouse• Direct (halogen spotlights) and Indirect (Neon) Lights on Ceilings• Curtains and Upholstery• Furniture in Cherry Wood with Leather in Insert• Ceiling in Fabric, Lacquered Wood and Cherry Wood• Carpet Flooring• Bar Top in Granite• Cabinet Tops to be in Cherry Wood in Lieu if Leather in all areas except Salon Cabinets and Master Nightstands
• All Fiddles to be thinner than STD• Trash Disposal in the Sink• Wine Cooler with Glass Door• 4 Drawers in Lieu of the Trash Compactor• Back Splash Behind the Sink and the Cooking Top to be in Satin Stainless Steel (similar to the fridge) with 10 cm in Marble• Stops for the Fridge and Wine Cooler Doors• Basket for Storage in the AFT Corner• Towels Holder Bar Removable under the Sink• Potholder• Side Access Door on the Starboard Side on the Superstructure• Slide Access Door from the Dining Area• Two Sliding Panels• Working Top in Granite Equipped with Sink and Cooking Top on Port Side• Working Top in Granite on Starboard Side• Furniture with Storage and Oven on Port Side• Furniture with Microwave, Dishwasher, Drawer and Bottle Holder on Starboard Side• Fridge, Freezer and Wine cooler and Bow Bulkhead• Equipment of the Galley includes:- Electric Five Burner Counter top with Pot Holder- Sink (Barazza or Similar)- Hood for the Cooking Top (Miele or Similar)- Conventional/ Microwave Oven (GE)- Fridge and Freezer (total capacity:574 liters) equipped with ice maker, stainless steel finishing (Subzero)- Wine cooler for 78 Bottles (Subzero)- Dishwasher (Miele)• Spotlight on the Ceiling• Flooring in Wood
• Nightstands Tops +TV Cabinet Top: CREMA MARFYL• Ceilings in Cherrywood• Carpeting• Furniture in Cherrywood Leather Tops• Master Cabin Armchairs in Fabrics with Stainless Steel Bases
• UPGRADE: Remote Controls for Engines & Thrusters (Bow and Stern)• UPGRADE: Maneuvering Joystick on Both Helms• UPGRADE: Three Cameras connected to a Monitor in Wheelhouse and Flybridge and Installed in the Following Positions:- One fixed in AFT Cockpit- Do Not Install One Fixed on Each Side of the Side Deck as Requested per Contract- One Pivoting and Zoom in Engines Room- One Pivoting and Zoom on Extreme AFT for Docking Purposes• Vertical Pillars of the Windscreen to be Upholstered with the same Leather of the Console• Two Helm Seats• Install Flag Rack• Modify the Dashboard of the Wheel Station Installing a big Dashboard with an unique Instruments Panel (similar to the one already done on the 85/134). Displays Layout as per Approved Drawing• Wheelhouse console equipped with:- Storage Cabinet on Port Side- Wheel Upholstered in Leather- Main Engines and Inverters Gauges- Navigation Electronics- Bow Thruster Control- Stern Thruster Control- Intercom Controls- Rudder Angle Indicator- Searchlight- Rudder Angle Indicator- Searchlight Control• 15" Touchscreen to Control and Monitor the Following Systems:- Generators- 220V Power System- 24V Power System- Navigation- Lights- Indicator/Alarms of: fuel tank level, water tank level, grey and black water tanks- Bilges- Batteries- Fire Alarm System• Central Staircase to Lower Deck• Sofa C Shaped on Port Side with Cherry Wood Table• Two Single Pilot Seats• Electrical Panel placed on AFT of the helm Seats• Carpet Flooring
• Heads: Marble with a wood perimeter• Venetian Curtains• Accessories Zucchetti Aguablu• TECMA head system• Mirror, Shelves and Cabinet under the Sink• Lights on Ceiling• Washing Basin Top and Backsplash in Marble• Wooden Flooring with Central Marbles Inlay
• UPGRADE: Fridge in Master Cabin• UPGRADE: electric window treatments• Mirror on the Bow Bulkhead between the two Wardrobes• Mirror Panels above the Nightstands• 3 Safes in total (master cabin-vip cabin-captain cabin)• Spring Mattresses• Bedspreads, Decorative Pillows and Cushion Covers• Nightstands Tops in Marble• Private Access with Separate Staircase from the Salon• Lower Deck Lobby with Storage Area (custom built storage room w/ shelves and bottle storage too)• Queen berth with Storage underneath, Mattress, Bedspread and Pillows• Two Nightstands• Two Reading Lamps• Two Wide Panoramic Windows, one each side• Opening Porthole on Port Side and on Starboard• Two Armchairs with table in the Middle on Port Side• Dressing Area on the Port Side with two Wardrobes• Drawers on Starboard and Port Sides• Vanity Cabinet with Stool on Starboard Side• built in desk with chair• TV on AFT Bulkhead• Shelves with Door under the TV on AFT Bulkhead• Safe Box- mounted port side in closet• Curtains, Upholstery• Carpet Flooring
• Side Cabinets Closed with Door and with Mirror on the Front Side• WC Tecma head and Bidet (UPGRADE)• Jacuzzi tub w/ handheld shower• Mirror, Shelves and Cabinet under the Sink• Lights on Ceiling and above the Sink• Lamps on the Sides of the Mirror• Watertight Light Inside the Shower• Shower with column and central rain shower on ceiling, Teak Grating, Teak Bench and Glass Door• Accessories Zucchetti Aguablu• Shower Column, Washing Basin Top and Backsplash in Marble• Air Extractor• Washing Basin in Marble• Marble Flooring with Wooden Perimeter• Opening Porthole• Venetian Curtain in Wood
• Side Cabinets to be Closed with Door and with Mirror on the Front Side• Inboard Bulkhead of the tub: Install Two Panels in Marble, with a 10cm Gap in the Middle and on the sides• Tub Faucet to be in line with the Sink Faucet• Two Hanging Hooks on the Inboard Bulkhead
• Spring Mattresses • Bedspreads, decorative pillows and cushion covers to be upholstered as per instruction. All the pillows and cushions decorative in feather with suitable cover material• Panels Above the Nightstands to be in Mirror, with Predisposition for a Lamp, in Lieu of Cherry Wood Panels• Wooden Frame for the TVs in the Guest Cabins• Three Shelves in the Cabinets on the Inboard Side• Access from the Lower Deck Corridor, through the staircase from the Wheelhouse• Two Single Beds with Storage Underneath, with Mattresses, Pillow and Bedspreads• Nightstand in the Middle• Electric blinds• One Lamp• Indirect Light (neon) on the ceiling• Direct Light (spotlights) on the ceiling• Indirect Light (non neon) behind the panel above the nightstand• Wardrobe with hanging bar and drawer• Opening Table• Curtains and Upholstery• Carpet Flooring
STARBOARD GUEST CABIN• Twin bunks• Headboard in Fabric PORT GUEST CABIN• Double Bed• Bulkhead in Cherry Wood Guest Heads• WC Tecma head• Sink• Mirror, Shelves and Cabinet under the Sink• Lights on Ceilings and above the Sink• Watertight Light Inside the Shower• Shower with Column and Central Rain Shower on Ceiling, Teak Grating and Glass Door• Shower Column, Washing Basin Top and Backsplash in Marble• Marble Flooring with Wooden Perimeter• Opening Porthole• Venetian Curtain in Wood
• Headboard in Mirror• Queen berth with Storage Underneath, Mattress, Bedspreads and Pillows• Sharp Tv and Crestran remote• Electric Window treatments• Spring Mattresses• Bedspreads, decorative pillows and cushion covers• Two Nightstands• Two Lamps• Indirect (neon) Lights on Ceiling• Spotlights on the Ceiling• Indirect Light (non-neon) on the headboard panel• Two Fixed Windows• Opening Porthole• Wardrobe with Shelves on Starboard side• Wardrobe with Hanging Bar and Shelves on AFT Starboard side• Storage Cabinet on Starboard Side• Storage Cabinet with Drawers and Vanity on Port Side• Storage Area behind the Headboard Panel• Emergency Hatch on Ceiling• Curtains and Upholstery• Carpet Flooring
• WC Tecma head• Bidet• Full shower stall• Mirror, Shelves and Cabinet Under the Sink• Lights on Ceilings and Above the Sink• Watertight Light Inside the Shower• Lamps on the Sides of the Mirror• Shower with Column and Central Rain Shower on Ceiling, Teak Grating and Glass Door• Shower Column, Washing Basin Top and Backsplash in Marble• Marble Flooring with Wooden Perimeter• Opening Porthole• Venetian Curtain in Wood
• Sliding Curtain• Two Bunk Beds, with Mattresses, Bedspreads and Cushions• Drawer Underneath the Lower Bed• Direct Light on Ceiling (Spotlights)• Reading Lights• Opening Porthole• Wardrobe with Hanging Bar• Storage Cabinet next to Wardrobe• Curtains and Upholstery• Vinyl Flooring
• Extra Drawers for storage• 2 Shelves with Anti Rolling with 20cm Depth Symmetric on Both Sides of the Porthole• Bunk with Mattresses, bedspreads and cushions• Drawer• Direct Light on Ceiling (Spotlights)• Reading Lights• Opening Porthole• Wardrobe with Hanging Bar• Storage Cabinet next to Wardrobe• Safe Box• Curtains and Upholstery• Vinyl Flooring
• UPGRADE: Custom Isinglass enclosure, wraps from port side of arch to starboard side with 4 zippered windows• UPGRADE: Opacmare Crane on Flybridge• UPGRADE: BBQ grill as per 95-12- port side• UPGRADE: 4 person Jacuzzi Tub• UPGRADE: Sea Energy Maneuvering Joystick on Both Helms• UPGRADE: Cradle for Tender- removable• UPGRADE: Three Cameras connected to a Monitor in Wheelhouse and Flybridge and Installed in the Following Positions:- One fixed in AFT Cockpit- One Pivoting and Zoom in Engines Room- One Pivoting and Zoom on Extreme AFT for Docking Purposes• Three Swivel Stools with Backrest and Footrest, placed next to the Bar Cabinet, Upholstered with Vinyl Material without Squares• Flybridge Table with Central Removable Leaf• Hard Top with opening roof (new canvas to be replaced soon)• CUSTOM Jacuzzi Cover in Teak• Flybridge Floor in Teak• Do Not Install Hi-Lo Mechanism for the Table on Bow Starboard Side, with Sunpad on Top as Previously Requested• Second Radar Arch• Pair of Spotlights Recessed in the Fiberglass on AFT of the Flybridge• Remote Controls for Engines and Thrusters• Hydraulic Bow and Stern thrusters• Dual 6 person offshore Life Rafts (EV)• Top of the Bar Cabinet and the Fridge Cabinet in Varnished Teak (Matte Finishing)• Isotherm Icemaker/Fridge in the Bar Cabinet• The wide flybridge is accessible through the external staircase in the aft cockpit with teak steps• Windscreen in plexiglass and steel• Pilot console includes:-Steering Wheel-Main Engines Controls-Main Engines and Reversing Gear Gauges-Instruments for Navigation- Raymarine G series plotter/radar-Raymarine autopilot, ST 70 depth/speed, VHF radio-Icom VHF radio back up-Bow Thruster Control- Hydraulic-Stern Thruster Control- hydraulic-Forward Anchor Winch Control-Navigation Lights Control-Horn Control-Search Light Control-Fire Extinguisher Pump Control-Trim Tabs Control-Maneuvering Intercom• Helm Settee in Fiberglass with Cushions on Starboard side, with 3 seats, backrest and storage underneath.• Bar unit on portside with sink, and storage, bar top and working top. Bar Top in Teak and Working Top in Granite.• L-Shaped Sofa Area beside the Console Station with Little Table in Teak.• Storage unit in fiberglass on starboard side, between the bow sofa and the dining area.• C Shaped Sofa on Starboard with Storage Underneath.• One Table in Teak for 10 people starboard side, with Central Removable Extension.• Three Teak Folding Chairs.• Tub Installed Inside a Fiberglass Cabinet with Access Step in Teak.• Sunbathing Area beside the Tub.• Fiberglass roll bar includes:-Navigation Lights-Antennas-Horn-Search Light-Two Stainless Steel "95" Logos• Searchlight (Jabsco 60080-146SL) placed on Bow of the Windshield.• Draining Holes.• Antiskid Flooring.• U-Shaped Stainless Steel Handrails on Sides of the Flybridge and around the Area of the Staircase to Main Deck.• Watertight Spotlights on the Roll Bar.• Covers for the Sofas, Sunpads, Tables and Console.
• UPGRADE: Bow Thruster: Hydraulic System 25kw (33,5 hp)• UPGRADE: Stern Thruster : Hydraulic System• Main Engines: CAT C32 ACERT - Diesel Engine Twelve V Cylinders- @ 2300 RPM Stroke - 3200 hours• 162 mm - Bore: 145 mm. Hour Meter on Engines. 1925 hp Reversing-Reduction • Groups: ZF 3055, Reduction Rate 2,750:1• Propulsion: V DRIVE with Universal Joint• Shaft: Marinox 17 Steel Supported by Brass Stands and Stern Tubes. Tides Shaft Seals• Propellers: Four Blades, 1150 mm of Diameter, NiBrAl Alloy, Designed and Built to Optimize Hull Performances and to Guarantee Good Comfort during Sailing• Rudders: AISI 316 Steel with 0,50 sqm of Surface to Ensure Easy Maneuvers. Rudder holes and Pole of the Rudders in Marinox 17. Bars in Brass and Yoke in Carbon Steel• Intruder: AISI 316 FIXED• Make Up Air• Double Racor Filters for Main Engines• Alarm System with Five Volumetric Sensors
• UPGRADE: Two 55 Kw Kohler Generators, 220 V, 50 HZ, Triphase in Engines Room, Installed on Silent Blocks,Port Gen Hours 9,962,Star Gen Hours 11,757• Sound Shield Box, Control Panel and 12 V c.c Starter• Remote Starter• Racor fuel filters
Shore Power• SAE 220V-110V 50-60Hz Converter• 2 Shore Power Inlets- Bow Area• Port and Starboard Power Cords- AFT Area- Glendenning• One 125A Shower Power Inlet on the Transom, connected to an Insulation Transformer 50KVA Triphase with Choosing Input: 220Vac, 380Vac, 400Vac• Alternating Current Power Sources Run to the Main Electrical Panel in Engine Room provided with voltmeter and frequency-meter for 220V Power Grid Batteries• Gel Batteries• Additional Battery Charges for Generator Batteries• Group of Gel Batteries 770Ah @ 24V (C5h), for Service/Emergency• Group of Gel Batteries 200Ah @ 24V (C5h) for R/T System• Two Groups of 24V Leaded Batteries of 2 X 220 Ah for Engine Starter• Two Groups of 12V Leaded Batteries of 2 X 140 Ah for Generator Starter• Two 100Ah Master Volt Automatic Battery Chargers for Service Batteries• One 50 Ah Master Volt Automatic Battery Chargers for R/T• One 25 Ah Master Volt Automatic Battery Chargers for Engine Starter Batteries• One 50 Ah Master Volt Automatic Battery Chargers for Generator Batteries• During the Navigation Gen Sets' alternators will charge their Own Batteries
• UPGRADE: Two Additional Electrical Inlet on Bow + Phone and TV Intakes• Ten Additional Spotlights• Five 110V Electrical Outlets• Dimmers for External Lights (Cockpit and Flybridge)
• UPGRADE: G Series Electronics HULL• N.1 Raymarine Speed Transducer• N.1 Raymarine Depth Transducer WHEELHOUSE CONSOLE• UPGRADE: Video Explorer Security Camera Controls (Display on Raymarine Monitors)• UPGRADE: 15" Azimut Touch Screen Yacht Control Panel• UPGRADE: Back up PC displayed on Raymarine Screen with Nobletech Navigation Software and Independent GPS Antenna• UPGRADE: Zero Speed and Trac Stabilizers Controls• Raymarine G series with redundant smart talk boxes• Dual 17" Raymarine monitors with touch pad control panel• Raymarine Autopilot• Dual Raymarine ST 70 Multifunction displays (wind, depth, speed, heading)• Dual CAT Main Engines Monitors• Dual Marine VHF Radio Radios- Redundant Antennas UPPER DECK CONSOLE• UPGRADE: Dual Raymarine 15" G Series Monitors• Remote Control Touch Pad Screen for Raymarine Systems (access to bridge via wireless from main helm)• Autopilot• Dual Raymarine ST 70 Multifunction Displays (same as main helm)• 2 x CAT Main Engine Monitors• Bow Thruster Controls• Dual VHF Marine Radios- back up Icom VHF ROLL BAR• UPGRADE: 2nd GPS antenna for PC for Nobletech Software• N.1 Pathfinder Open Array 4.4 KW Antenna• Raymarine 12 KW Open Array Antenna• N.1 Raymarine VHF Antenna• N.1 Raymarine GPS Raystar 125 Seatalk/ NMEA Antenna
• Phone System with Phone Outlets in the Following Areas:- Wheelhouse- Galley- Salon- Master Cabin- VIP Cabins- Guest Cabin- Crew Mess• Maneuvering Intercom System with Five Stations:- Control Unit in Wheelhouse and Flybridge- Loudspeaker and Earphones in Tecnical Area in the AFT- Loudspeaker in the Maneuvering Area on Bow- Loudspeaker in AFT Cockpit
• UPGRADE: KVH M9 SAT TV System Antenna with Tri Americas LNB• UPGRADE: KVH V7 SAT TV Internet System with VOIP SAT Phone Service• UPGRADE: Kaleidoscope Movie System with Independent Controls on all TV's Onboard• UPGRADE: 2 X Creston Touch Screen Panel Capable of Controlling All AV Zones Onboard- 1 Touch Screen in Salon and Other in Master• UPGRADE: North American Direct TV Receivers and 6 Latin American Receivers for Easy Transfer Between Regions.• UPGRADE: IPod Dock in Salon (Plays Music in all Zones of Creston System)• UPGRADE: SALON: Sharp 50" LCD HD TV Hi-Lo Mechanism for the TV, Multistandard TV Turner• Water Resistant Stereo Control Panel on Flybridge and Bow Seating Area• AV package installed in Italy by Futrue Home (US based in California) supplied and installed all equipment. Wire runs and pre-wire by Azimut during build• Wi Video Game Console in Salon Cabinet Attached Creston System.• Home Theater Bose Lifestyle 18- Silver• MASTER CABIN: 32" LCD TV Home Theater Bose Lifestyle 18- Silver• VIP CABIN: 23" LCD TV Samsung CD/DVD Player Yamaha Two Sony Loudspeakers• CREW DINETTE: Sony CD Player Two Sony Loudspeakers• CREW CABINS: Sony DVD Player Two Sony Loudspeakers• AFT COCKPIT: Two Sony Loudspeakers linked to Salon Stereo System• BOW AREA: Two Sony Loudspeakers Linked to Salon Stereo System• UPPER DECK: Four Sony Loudspeakers Linked to Salon Stereo System
• Thirteen Portable Extinguishers in all the areas of the Yacht as follows:- No.2 5kg CO2 Extinguishers- No.5 2kg Powder Extinguishers- No.6 1kg Powder Extinguishers• FM200 Fire Extinguisher System for the Main Engines:- Manual Control Station, Placed on AFT Portside of Superstructure- Cabinet Placed under the Stair Case to the Crew Quarters with the following:- One 108 kg bottle FM200- One CO2 pilot bottle• Two Fire Extinguisher Hoses placed as follows:- One on AFT, under the Staircase to the Upper Deck- One on Bow, Next to Anchor Winch• Alarm Firefighting System: Smokes Detector in the Following Areas:- Engine Room Area- Dinette Crew Area- Corridor Lower Deck- Master Cabin- Galley- Saloon- Helm Station- Area under Helm Station
• One Tank Placed in Engine Room and One Structural Tank Positioned Midship. Total Capacity: (3,044 gals).• Each Tank is Provided with Breather Pipe and Electric Sensor for Level Monitoring• Fuel Level, Electrical Level and their Alarms are Visible in Wheelhouse and on the Main Electrical Panel• Fuel Filing Operation is Carry Out by Filling Both Tanks• Reversible 220 V AC Electro-Pump, Automatic and Manual, with a Capacity of 65l/ min (37 glas/h), to transfer fuel• Duplex RACOR Filters on Engines Type 75/1000 MA• Dual RACOR Filter on Generators Type 500 MA• AISI 316, Copper or Rubber Flameproof Piping
• Marinco Water maker 180 l/h• One 24V Backup Fresh Water Pump/220V Fresh Water Pump• System can be Fed Bith by Structural Tank with a Capacity of 1.800 lt (476 gals) and Shore Connection• Plug for the Shore Connection on AFT Transom• Two 24 V Electrical Pumps Positioned in Engine Room, Pump Water from Structural Tank to all Users: Washbasins, Sinks, Showers, Electrical Appliances, AFT Platform Shower and Washing Deck Hose• Water Heater with 100 lt (26 glas) Maximum Capacity• WC System is Tecma Type, Working with Fresh Water• Fresh Water Spare Pump• Stainless and Unipipe• Spot Zero Reverse Osmosis FW System, Runs Dock Water and Processes it through Filtration to Drop Water the Parts per Million. Helpful for Exterior Washdowns, Interior Spotting, Calcium Build up, and for Drinking Water
Black & Grey Water Tanks• UPGRADE: One Spare Grey/ Black Water Pump (Not Installed) GRAY WATER SYSTEM• One Gray Water Tank, with a Maximum Capacity of 1100 lt (291 gals) with Anti- Smell Filter• Electrical Pump 220V with 45 lt/ min.max.flow rate. The Pump Works Both Automatically and Manually. In the First Case a Timer Guarantees the Total Emptying of the tank outboard.• Two Secondary Collecting Tank to Discharge into the Main Tank the Gray Waters Collected in the Crew and Midship Secondary Tanks• Gray Water Spare Pump (not installed) is supplied• Brass Piping in Engine Room and in PVC Everywhere else BLACK WATER SYSTEM• W.C Discharge are piped, under pressure, into one black water tanks (total capacity: 1100 lt- 291 gals). Black Water Tanks can Discharge Ashore by Means of an automatic/ manual electric Pump (220 V).• Black Water Spare Pump (not installed) is supplied• Brass Piping in Engine Room and in PVC Everywhere else Sea Water System• Four Main Water Intakes with Stainless Steel Value and Filter: Two for General utilities and and one for each main engine• Antifire, Air Conditioning, Generators Cooling and Watermaker (when installed) are Connected to the Two Sea Water Intakes for General Utilities• Part of Cooling Main Engines Water is Used to Cool Gear Box and Raisers for Gas Discharges• CuNi Piping• Sea Water Fire System with Electric Pump, 220V, 200 lt/ min. (53 gals/min) max. Flow Rate, Placed in Engine Room and Connected to Three Main Deck Hoses (bow and stern). The Pump Control is positioned on Wheelhouse Console, Electrical Panel in Engine Room and Close to Anchor Winch
• UPGRADE: Zero Speed Stabilizers• UPGRADE: Hydraulic Stern Thruster• One Electro-Hydraulic Unit in the Engines Room for Bow Thruster• One Electro-Hydraulic Unit in the AFT Technical Area for Gangway and Swim Platform• One Electro-Hydraulic Unit in the AFT Technical Area for Rudders, Working at 220V and 24V
• Cruisair Tropical Air Conditioning 186.000 b.t.u- Water Recirculation• Stand Alone Spare Circulating Pump and Raw Water Cooling Pump• Fancolis Spread in all the Following Areas (heads excluded) with Separate Control:- Salon: 3 x 18,000 BTU+ 1 x 12,000 BTU- Galley: 1 x 12,000 BTU- Wheelhouse: 2 x 18,000 BTU- Master Cabin: 2 x 12,000 BTU- Master Head: Duct from the Cabin- Starboard Guest Cabin: 1 x 9,000 BTU- Starboard Guest Head: Duct from the Cabin- Port Guest Cabin: 1 x 9,000 BTU- Port Guest Head: Duct from the Cabin- VIP Cabin: 2 x 9,000 BTU- VIP Head: Duct from the Cabin- Crew Cabin: 1 x 4,000 BTU- AFT Crew Head: Duct from the Cabin- Captain Cabin: 1 x 4,000 BTU- Port Crew Head: Duct from the Cabin• Engine Room Venting System Through Two Electric Fans (220V) and Two Electric Extractors (220V) in order to guarantee Good Air Circulation• Cooling Unit, Cooling Pumps and Circulating Pump Placed in Engine Room• Centralized Air Extraction System for Heads (Master, VIP and Guest Heads) through one Extractor• Air Extractor for the Crew Heads• Air Extractor for the Technical Area Under the Wheelhouse• Service Batteries Extractor Placed Next to the Batteries Boxes• Air Extractor in the Technical Area on AFT
• Microwave• Refrigerator• Two Sofas• Seating area w/ booth table• Utility room w/ storage and air compressor• Wooden Table with Stainless Steel Base• Washer Machine and Dryer Machine• Cabinet with Granite Top, equipped with Sink, Cooking Top and Fridge• Hanging Cabinet with Hood and Shelves• Direct Light on Ceiling• Vinyl Floor Crew HeadThe Crew Head in made by Two Separate Areas arranged as follows: AFT HEAD:• Shower• Teak Grating• Cabinet with Sink• Top and Backsplash in Marble• Mirror• Direct Light on Ceiling• Light in the Shower• Vinyl Floor PORT HEAD:• WC Tecma• Cabinet with Sink• Mirror• Direct Light on Ceiling• Vinyl Floor
• Main Engines: CAT C32 ACERT - Diesel Engine Twelve V Cylinders- @ 2300 RPMStroke- 3200 hours• 162 mm - Bore: 145 mm. Hour Meter on Engines. 1925 hp Reversing-Reduction • Groups: ZF 3055, Reduction Rate 2,750:1• Propulsion: V DRIVE with Universal Joint• Shaft: Marinox 17 Steel Supported by Brass Stands and Stern Tubes. Tides Shaft Seals• Propellers: Four Blades, 1150 mm of Diameter, NiBrAl Alloy, Designed and Built to Optimize Hull Performances and to Guarantee Good Comfort during Sailing• Rudders: AISI 316 Steel with 0,50 sqm of Surface to Ensure Easy Maneuvers. Rudderholes and Pole of the Rudders in Marinox 17. Bars in • Brass and Yoke in Carbon Steel• Intruder: AISI 316 FIXED• UPGRADE: Bow Thruster: Hydraulic System 25kw (33,5 hp)• UPGRADE: Stern Thruster : Hydraulic System• Double Racor Filters for Main Engines• Alarm System with Five Volumetric Sensors
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.