Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Rhapsody is a thoroughly updated Paragon 94 Motor Yacht with an enclosed pilothouse. She features twin Caterpillar C-32s and (2) Northern Lights Generators with only about 2000 hours on all machinery.In 2018/19 she was refit by Lyman Morse. The flybridge was converted to an enclosed pilothouse, the interior received all new soft goods, new appliances in the galley, as well as granite countertops and new a dining area, all upper deck areas were repainted and all equipment and systems were serviced.Rhapsody is turn-key and ready to go cruising!
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 94' Paragon 2009. This yacht for sale is located in Nova Scotia Canada and priced at $3,900,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
• Accessed from swim platform or salon/main deck• AC & DC breaker panels• Night watch monitoring display• Air conditioning system• Stereo and speakers with volume controls• Industrial hard rubber mat flooring (non-slip)• Formica wall coverings• Watertight “Freeman “door to swim deck• Direct access from swim platform to engine room• (2) Opening port lights, port side by extra crew berths, fold-down berth port side• Polished stainless steel grab rails (per plan)• Large counter-tops & spare parts storage lockers• S.S. air compressor hook-up• (3) 110v ac receptacles• Crew amenities: TV, Corian or Formica countertops, S.S. sink with faucet, microwave, Subzero under-counter refrigerator & Sub-zero under counter freezer, lockers for dishes and miscellaneous• Full-size GE washer/dryer (stacked)• Storage and counter area• Overhead LED lighting
Paragon Motor Yachts has set the standard for building quality custom yachts in the 80' to 108' range. Built by the only American-owned and managed boatyard in Southern Taiwan, each Paragon Motor Yacht is the result of expert design and quality. They work closely with each client to design and build custom yachts on proven hull designs, that yield exceptional ranges and an incredibly smooth and quiet ride. This 94’ Paragon has a warm welcoming feel as soon as you walk through the salon doors to the open layout of the main deck. Rich Mahogany can be seen throughout. The boat flows well and has a spacious skylounge and after deck with all the amenities for entertaining.
Skylounge Electronics• Navnet 3D• (4) Furuno 17” Monitors• Furuno dual 12kw Navnet Radars• 6 ft open array Furuno dual WASS GPS• Furuno digital fishfinder/sounder• Furuno F150 instruments• Icom VHF radio w/command mic & remote• Comrod Antennas• Simrad autopilot w/ handheld remote backup• Nauticomp PC computer• WXWorx XM satellite weather• Skymate Senrtymate system• Panasonic PABX intercom phone system• Elbex CCTV Cameras• Monitor for all onboard cameras –Foredeck looking forward, (1) on each side deck, aft deck looking aft, arch looking aft, engine room fore and aft• FLIR Camera• ACR Spotlight controlsCrew Quarters Electronics• Furuno F150 NAV repeater• Icom VHF radio• Furuno Navnet data displayed on LCD TV for monitoring• CCTV displayed on TV for monitoring
Captain's Quarters• Queen-size berth• Hanging locker• Built-in desk• Air conditioning system• Entertainment system• Head with shower accessed from either Captains’ quarters and general crew areaCrew Area / Galley• Countertop, built-in sink, microwave• Drawers, storage cabinets• Freezer• TV• Air conditioning system• Fold-down berth with sliding doors to separate area from hallway
• Starboard side window• “Tecma” head• Exhaust fan• Overhead LED lights on dimmer• 110v ac GFI protected duplex receptacle• Accent lights at cabinet base & valance
• Port & starboard side Freeman sliding doors with access to side decks• Cherry sole• Electric operated divider to separate dining and galley areas• Storage cabinets for china and glasses for dining area• Wood dining table with burl inlay with seating for 6 guests• 10mm clear forward windshield glass with burl cabinet top• Tinted tempered windows from side doors aft• AC & DC electrical panels• LED overhead lighting with dimmer control• Feature medallion recessed ceiling with feature and rope lighting• Starboard side stairways up to skylounge and to lower staterooms• Stereo speakers in overhead w/ volume control
• Northern Lights 30kw diesel generator with exhaust silencers, sound shield & custom gas/water separators - 2940 hours (Jan 2020)• Northern Lights 20kw diesel generator with exhaust silencers, sound shield & custom gas/water separators - 1949 hours (Jan 2020)• (4) “Odyssey” pc 1700 dry-cell batteries for main engine start (2 ea. engine) 2 “Odyssey” pc 1200 dry-cell batteries for generator start (1 ea. generator) Sixteen “Trojan” l-16 6 volt batteries for ships 24 volt dc service system• (2) “Trace” 4kw/120 amp inverter/charger for charging ships battery system, interface for 8kw and house battery bank monitoring panel• Newmar 24 volt battery charger for main engine batteries• Newmar 24 volt battery charger for service batteries (back up charger)• Newmar 24v to 12v transformers• (2) 75 amp (engine alternators) for charging engine start batteries• (2) 160 amp (large frame engine alternators) for charging ships service batteries• (2) Charles Marine ISO-Boost shore power isolation transformers• Marinco shore power 125/250 vac• 50 amp inlets aft & one fwd• Marinco 100 amp shore power 125/250 inlet aft on a Glendenning cable master and one 75 foot extender• Marinco phone/TV inlets (one aft & one fwd)• 75’ 125/250 amp shore power cords• AC & DC back-lit distribution/circuit breaker panel w/digital amp & volt meters• Shielded wiring for stereo/TV speaker systems• Color-coded high quality shielded co-ax with "pro-connect" crimp on connectors for TVs and miscellaneous• Electrolysis and Bonding system with copper strapping connected to two zinc plates at transom• AC duplex receptacles throughout with GFI protection in dedicated areas “BEP” vapor proof battery selector switches• “Exalto” heavy-duty variable speed windshield wiper system• International navigation lights• “ACR” high intensity spotlights with skylounge station controls• “PBX” type phone/intercom system
• Center helm station with (2) “Pompanette” helm chairs, complete engine instrumentation & alarms, navigational electronic equipment, “Night Watch” ships systems monitoring computer• Port & stbd wing command stations with engine controls, bow & stern thruster controls• Air conditioning, heating, and defrosting systems• Chart storage lockers• Two “L” shaped settee with wood tables• Aft sliding door with access to aft deck• Carpeted sole• 10mm clear fwd windshield glass• Tinted tempered windows• LED overhead lighting with dimmer control and rope lighting• Overhead NAV lights (red)• Stereo speakers in overhead w/volume control• Aft of starboard settee convenience galley with sink, refrigerator, drawer microwave and drawers/storage• Aft of port settee storage cabinet and enclosed head
• 12,000 BTU air conditioning system in engine room• Engine room camera system• S.S. welded & polished engine beds• Aluminum (marine grade 6mm) fuel tanks with proper sight gauges, and accessible 20" inspection plates• Two sea chests for specific raw water intakes• (6) 24 VDC heavy duty bilge pumps w/ ultra-switches High bilge water alarm system• Full flow S.S. ball valves for all piping systems• S.S. air compressor hook up with hose• 125 Vac oil change system for main engines and generators• 60 Gallon per minute emergency bilge pump system for each bilge• Fire hose pump system with hose at forward deck and aft deck• Freshwater anchor wash down system at bow anchor area• Freshwater hose and nozzle in engine room• Delta “T” positive pressure engine room air intake system to minimize water ingestion w/fire flaps and demisters• (1) 30 gallon and (1) 40 gallon hot water heater• Central freshwater tank fills, port & starboard• Dock side water pressure hook up at bow & stern w/quick release fittings• 125 Vac Headhunter fresh water system pumps (2) with filters• Central drain system for upper and lower deck drains, sinks, etc. to minimize thru hull fittings• 500 gallon holding tank with deck fitting for pump out and two macerator pumps for overboard discharge (1) 110 vac pump & (1) 24 vdc• 110 Vac florescent lighting in engine room and utility room• Marine grade bronze sea cocks for all thru hull fittings, bonded to bonding system• “Whale” high output manual bilge pump• Stereo speakers w/volume controls• Compressed air system for Buelle air horns with engine room air hose
Personal items, artwork, decor, cutlery, dishes, etc. Full list will be provided.
• Granite counter tops• Wood floating floor system - cherry• Air conditioning system• Mahogany wood w/ satin finish• (2) Sub-zero full height refrigerator with two freezer drawers at bottom section• Fisher Paykel double drawer dishwasher• GE “Profile” trash compactor; GE microwave with exhaust fan• Viking gas stove/oven with removable butcher block top• Soap dispenser• Instant hot water dispenser• Insinkerator stainless garbage disposal with countertop air switch• Port-side hinged Freeman Dutch door from galley to side deck
• Port light• Granite countertop and cherry wood flooring• Ceramic sink• Full enclosed shower• Louvered lockers• Grohe faucets and shower controls• Accent lighting (per plan)
• Queen-size island berth with hinged access to storage underneath• Air conditioning system• Cedar-lined hanging lockers• Overhead LED lights on dimmer control• Port & starboard outboard storage lockers• “Freeman” escape/ventilation hatch w/ “OceanAir” screens• (2) Wall-mounted reading lights• Entertainment System• Built-in desk
• Full-planning hull, 13.5 ° deadrise at transom, generous flair at bow sections, integral swim platform• Vessel scantlings, construction, systems, and installations meet or exceed all applicable ABYC & ABS standards• One-piece hull, hand laminated FRP utilizing Bi-directional, and Uni-directional, Knytec, and Cotech high-quality resin and vacuum bagging• Solid FRP below the waterline with Vinylester resin laminates for maximum osmosis protection• “Interlux Gel-shield” is applied to add osmosis protection during build time and after• Full-length hull girders of high-density foam core and bi & uni-directional Knytex• Exterior hull finish in high gloss white, Cook gel coat with vinylester skin coats below water line4• Upper deck area AWL Grip painted 2018• Smooth finish on all bilge areas
• Storage lockers port and starboard for parts and equipment• Hanging locker• Watermaker, aft anchor windlass• (2) Aft fuel tanks and clean outs• Freeman door to swim platform
• All exterior stainless steel # 316 grade with welds ground smooth and highly polished• Seating area at bow with removable table and filler piece for transition into large sun pad lounge• Large storage lockers port & starboard at bow area• Central fuel tank fills port & starboard• Cambered decks w/ outboard drain channels• Watertight forward deck hatch, access to anchor well (“Freeman Hatch”)• Forward deck hatch & ventilation/escape hatch for forward guest stateroom• “Freeman Hatch” Freshwater and saltwater washdown hook up at bow area• Fire hose at forward starboard bow locker with 15’ hose & fire hose nozzle• Built-in, high-pressure anchor chain wash system (freshwater)• High polished S.S. handrails• 250 lb. S.S. polished plow type anchor, 400’x 5/8” high test chain “Nautical Structures” 2200 lb.• S.S. Hawse holes and bollards Port & starboard bulwark doors• Overhead Cantalupi lights on dimmer controls for walk-arounds• “Underwater lights” at walkarounds on forward main deck• Cantalupi deck safety lights• “Marquipt” boarding ladder – access at port and starboard mid-side deck• Teak for all main decks• Warping winches - port & starboard• Portside integral stairway up to boat deck/fly-bridge (teak steps)• FRP starboard side storage cabinet with refrigerator• FRP molded bench seat with large dining tables• Portside locker with engine controls/thrusters, autopilot joystick in lieu of steering wheel• Overhead LED lights on dimmer control• Overhead stereo speakers• VHF radio station cabinet PBX phone system hook up• Aft facing hailer horn location• Floodlights facing aft• Fire hose at port side w/ 15’ hose & fire hose nozzle• Swim Platform• Teak decking with stairway port & starboard, up to aft deck (teak steps)• Hydraulic stow away swim ladder inside swim platform• Hands-free hot/cold water shower• (3) Extra-large pop-up cleats, port center & starboard• Watertight “Freeman” door, access to utility/crew & engine room• S.S. rails on stairs up to aft deck• Water-proof safety lights on stairs up to aft deck• Salt-water hook up• (4) “Underwater” floodlights, on transom underwater• (4) S.S. “U” rails around swim platform• Maxwell liberty 2500 stern windlass 2500, 250’ rode and 75’ chain• Freshwater shower on swim platform• Salt-water wash down at bow and stern
• Twin Caterpillar C-32 1550 BHP diesel engines with remote ZF #2050A electronic marine reduction gears using a torsional coupling and vibration dampening system• Engine Hours: Port 2078; Starboard 2076 (Jan 2020)• Engines mounted on “rubber design” soft vibration dampening mounts, engine installation shall be approved by the engine manufacturer, during installation and at sea trials. American built #316 stainless steel exhaust risers with S.S flex bellows connecting to custom spray nozzles and FRP towers with internal silencers & underwater exhaust• Main engines driven to run the following: 60 hp 16” dual prop vortex bow and stern thrusters, 16 sq ft. Roll- fin stabilizers• Aquamet #22 or equivalent (3-1/2”) propeller shafts in conjunction with “rubber design” flex couplings at gear to shaft couplings• Water cooled exhaust system with 6” bypass tubes aft with additional silencers for bypass exhaust• Power train & exhaust systems have been designed for smoothest and most quiet results possible• Dual Racor 75/1000 fuel filters/water separators with vacuum gauges for each engine• R.C.I. fuel purifiers (RCM 800) for each engine installed in-line before• Racors Bronze “V” struts with cutlass bearings• “Tides” dripless propeller and rudder shafts• Glendenning: 2003 Model electronic engine controls at skylounge helm, port & starboard bridge command stations; including remote control for aft deck• Dual hydraulic power assisted steering system• Two 4” dia. posts S.S. foil section, streamlined rudders• Engine room start/stop panels with engine instrument gauges• Visual and audio alarms for engine systems at pilothouse• Aqua air, 15-ton chilled water air conditioning and heating system with surge-less startup• Central vacuum system• HRO systems reverse osmosis watermaker (1400 g.p.d.) with freshwater flush system• Automatic fire extinguishing system with automatic engine shut down “Tecma” marine heads throughout• Hydraulic system by Wesmar
• Twin automatic Freeman sliding aft doors with fixed glass windows• Extensive floor damping system to reduce noise/vibration• Port aft stairway with access to engine room, utility room, captain’s quarters• Carpeted sole with “Soundown” barrier padding• Overhead LED lighting with dimmer control• Stbd side custom cabinet for TV/Entertainment center, built-in electric fireplace, wine cooler, large icemaker, under- counter sink, bottle & glass storage• Stbd forward private stairway down to master stateroom• Air-conditioning system• Separate work reading area with granite countertop, drawers and storage and bar-type stools
• His and Her Heads Portlight on the port side• “Tecma” full-size ceramic bowl head• Grohe faucets• Fully enclosed shower with Grohe controls• 110v ac duplex receptacles (GFI type in head)• Accent lighting (per plan)• Hidden overhead exhaust fan
• Accessed via private stairway from salon• King-size walkaround berth with large drawers & storage underneath• Nightstands with drawers• Cedar-lined hanging & walk-in closet• Sofa to starboard• Combo washer/dryer to port• Dresser cabinet, desk/vanity area to port• (2) Wall-mounted reading lights• Overhead LED lights on dimmer controls• Entertainment system• Air conditioning system
• In 2016 all lighting was updated to LED throughout the boat.• During 2018/19 through boat had an extensive refit and refurbishing performed by Lyman Morse in Maine. The refit included servicing of all equipment and system, new soft goods, the addition of the dining area, conversion of the flybridge area to an enclosed skylounge and repainting of the upper deck areas.• A complete list of the refurbishing completed is available.