Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
She has a practical layout which has essentially two master staterooms, additionally two comfortable guest staterooms, plus separated crew accommodation in two staterooms each with their own head.One master stateroom is on the main deck forward with a centerline King berth and the second is on the lower deck also with a centerline King.
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 95' Cheoy Lee Bravo Series 2006. This yacht for sale is located in Jupiter, Florida and priced at $2,850,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
2005 350 HRS 1650 HP
2005 350 HRS 1650 HP
QUEEN OF DIAMONDS is a fiberglass raised pilothouse design with enclosed flybridge from the Cheoy Lee Bravo Series. Amazingly strong, lightweight and quiet as a result of resin infused composite construction. The yacht is capable of impressive speed and relative fuel economy. She has a practical layout which has essentially two master staterooms, additionally two comfortable guest staterooms, plus separated crew accommodation in two staterooms each with their own head. One master stateroom is on the main deck forward with a centerline King berth and the second is on the lower deck also with a centerline King. The two guest staterooms both have athwartship queen berths. There is a Day head on the main deck by the entry foyer starboard side. With the enclosed flybridge housing the helm, the space made by the raised pilothouse is utilized as a very comfortable riding lounge with nice sized table that’s large enough for serving of informal meals.She has twin Caterpillar C-32s with approximately 350 hours each since dealer overhauls and these motors are under CAT warrantee. Comfortably cruising at over 20 knots, or enjoy extended cruising range at hull speed around 10 knots. QUEEN OF DIAMONDS is a thoroughly updated fiberglass yacht with her engines under Caterpillar Platinum Extended Warrantee with full coverage until June 2022 or 2500 hours. Very sincerely for sale and under a full maintenance program - this is a great opportunity. Full details of the improvements over the past 4 years are in this spec.
There are multiple boarding options with one being from the teak swim platform aft and up to the aft deck via stairs to either side, or by side boarding gates from either side up a sea-stair boarding ladder onto the aft deck, or through side boarding gatesamidships on both sides to the walk-around decks.The aft deck has a large varnished teak table with a wide, curved, molded-in transom seat, as well as three teak folding chairs with cushions. This area features a bar cabinet and counter forward including an ice-maker, stainless steel hideaway sink, and drink refrigerator. Teak decking with wing doors forward on either side that when open fit into pockets fitted into the deckhouse. Aft there are safety gates to secure the aft stairways and the overhead deck extends to cover the lounge seat with nice dimmable lighting. There is a molded-in staircase with railings to the upper deck/boat deck and enclosed flybridge above. There is storage compartment beneath this staircase. Surrounding the aft deck is a welded stainless safety railing with is continued forward past the wing doors along the non-skid, walk-around, covered, side decks and around the bow.The salon is accessed through a stainless framed sliding door. Large side deckhouse windows combined with a tall ceiling and overhead wood trim contribute to the open appearance and feel. Satin finished mahogany wood structure with earth-tonedsoft goods creates a mood of comfort. Immediately to port is a large upholstered "L-shaped" sofa facing aft with décor pillows. A classic mahogany cocktail table and tall back armchair are accompanying the settee. Across from the sofa to the starboard side of the salon are two brown leather swivel barrel chairs with a glass topped “seahorse” table between them. There is a large flat screen LED TV with Bose entertainment system below in the starboard aft corner of the salon. There is a short divider wall forward of the settee with a mahogany pillar towards the center and another to the starboard side forward of the barrel chairs which divides the forward dining area.Forward to starboard is granite topped bar console with polished sink above and ice-maker, refrigerator and storage drawers in cabinets beneath. Just aft is a cabinet with a full set of flatware and table serving needs on slide out drawers. Across to portside forward is the dining area featuring a formal satin-finished, inlayed wood dining table with six tall back, upholstered chairs. There is additional storage cabinetry for glassware and dishware outboard, forward, and aft in various spaces.Above the dining table is a wood trim feature and a simple lamp fixture.Forward of the dining area to port is an entry door to the galley and to the far starboard side is the deck level granite foyer. Between is a stairway down to the lower deck staterooms. There is a day head with granite sole and vanity behind a door just off of this foyer. Just forward is the side deck door and inboard are the stairs up to the raisedobservation deck and sky lounge/pilothouse. This area is open to all three levels and is a nice design feature just as guests would see entering from the starboard side midship door. Just forward of the staircase up is the starboard main galley entrance.The galley is across the full beam from that entry door to the portside deckhouse wall and aft outboard where there is another entry door from the side deck and further aft to the dining room door. There is plenty of granite countertop with back-splashes, cooking and refrigerator space. Also lots of natural lighting as there are skylights above in addition to the large deckhouse windows and a laminate wood strip sole. There is a large Franke stainless sink, a large refrigerator with freezer, oven with cook-top, convection microwave oven, and dishwasher. The galley features abundant cabinet storage for cookware and provisions, plus a wine cooler. The galley cabinetry is light colored wood.Forward of the starboard foyer area on the main deck is one of the two master staterooms. There are two large cedar-lined closets on either side of a large flat screen Samsung TV that is on the aft wall. The bed is center-line, a king berth with storage drawers beneath, a wood and upholstered headboard with mirror above and nightstands to either side. To the starboard side is a desk with padded high back chair and drawer storage. The ceiling above the bed has a wood molding décor feature. The bathroom is forward and to the starboard side there are three steps down with an enclosed head and large granite shower with glass enclosure, seating inside, and a multi head brushed stainless shower fixture. The most of this room is granite and beautifully appointed with twin sinks, vanities, mirrors with medicine cabinets, and amakeup area with cushioned ottoman stool. This head also has an emergency escape hatch in the overhead and there is a safe in one of the stateroom closets.Back to the main deck forward salon, in the center is the staircase to the granite sole lower foyer. The staircase is all finely finished wood with black wrought iron supports for the wooden banister railings. The stairway and foyer are an artful and attractive centerpiece. The lower foyer accesses the three staterooms below deck, as well as the central guest washer/dryer and linen closet/storage cabinet.The second master stateroom is located forward in of the staircase landing in the lower foyer. This cabin features a center-line king berth with storage underneath, night tables, abundant drawer storage forward underneath the Sony flat panel TV and cabinet storage outboard, one with built-in safe. There is a small couch to port and two cedar-linedhanging lockers outboard. This stateroom has four large port lights which give the room a lot of natural light if wanted or they are shaded by shoji screens.The unique feature of this lower master is the large bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, separatehuge shower. There is a lighted vanity with expansive top, twin sinks, heated towel bar, and storage.Aft of the master through the lower foyer on either side of the staircase landing are twoadditional guest staterooms with queen beds; both cabins feature nightstands, drawer storage, TV, large port lights, and en-suite heads with showers. There are two full hanging lockers in these staterooms; both have emergency exits to the engine room through their closets.Back up to the on deck foyer to starboard is the stairway to the observation lounge and sky bridge. The observation lounge is accessed off of the staircase to the sky bridge. This area was designed to be a conversation area for guests while underway and offers a 180 degree view well above and over the bow. This area is an excellent area for informal meals or working area for guests with laptops or gaming.Up the staircase from the observation lounge is the sky bridge. This is one of thebest features of the "Queen of Diamonds". The sky bridge pilothouse area is the perfect position to pilot the yacht with 360° vision. There is a full array of state-of-heart electronics mounted on the helm console and a Crown helm chair with companion seat.The sky lounge has a large "L-shaped" sofa to port with storage underneath and chair tostarboard; there is also a wet bar with refrigerator and sink in this area.Going out aft of the sky lounge through stainless steel framed glass doors, is the aft deck with a large bar that features a sink, ice-maker and refrigerator. The bar has a large serving top with 4 stainless swing out bar stools and a wide L-shaped settee with storage and table to the portside. A custom stainless BBQ is located just aft in this area. Further aft is a Nautical Structures crane with boat deck surrounded by safety railing. Access to the aft deck is down a wide stairway on the starboard side. The bow is accessed via full walk-around decks and features a forward seat and large sun pad for relaxing while underway.Access to the crew area is through the center-line transom door or through a port cabin fiddly door. Stepping down into the crew quarters is the crew mess. In this area thereis a microwave, an additional refrigerator, upholstered lounge, a flat panel TV, and stacked Bosch washer/dryer. Also here is the entry door to the engine room. The sole is laminate teak and holly. There are two crew cabins aft with crisscross and bunk berths for four.The Captain cabin is to starboard with a queen lower berth and a single overhead, and the second crew cabin features over-under crisscrossed berths as well. Both staterooms are carpeted and they each have en-suite head and showers.
Interior décor has mahogany with satin finish and accent woods including Mappa Burl inserts in doors and use of Burl accents throughout. The deckhouse windows are treated with pleated pull-up blinds and upholstered valances. There are brass wall lamps mounted on each of the salon mullions. There is carpeting and sound attenuation pads throughout the vessel. Main foyer floor is granite with granite inserts in wood treads on stairs to observation deck and pilothouse. All heads have granite floors and shower stalls. All the heads are Headhunter Royal Flush. The cabinetry is lighter colored wood in the galley and crew area.
• Molded fiberglass stairs to flybridge with hatch • Teak decking • Fiberglass settee with upholstered cushions • Custom teak table • U-Line Refrigerator • U-Line Ice-maker in fiberglass cabinet • Sink • (3) Teak deck chairs • Corian bar top • Stainless steel safety gates with keepers at swim platform stairs • Twin stairs to swim platform with teak decking • Overhead lights and speakers • Storage cabinets • Sink • (4) Underwater lights on the transom • Aft facing camera • Remote wired pilot station receptacle • Access on port side deck to stairs to crew quarters • Wing doors port and starboard to side decks • 8-Step Sea Stair with port and starboard mounting brackets at aft deck • Teak decking on swim deck • Stainless steel swim ladder with teak steps • Stainless steel U-shaped cap rails • Locker for shore power • TV and telephone inlets • (2) 8 Stainless steel fold-up • Cleats port and starboard • (12) Stainless steel centerline mooring cleats • Transom access to crew quarters • Storage locker
• Wet bar with U-Line Refrigerator • U-Line Ice-maker and liquor storage • Granite bar top and port dining room storage cabinets • Stainless framed, tinted, tempered glass doors to aft deck • Cabinet for entertainment center • Ceiling lights with control/dimmer switches, soffit and floor lighting with control switches • Grand staircase down to lower foyer and three staterooms • (8) Wall lamps and emergency lighting • Built-in Upholstered settee • (3) Upholstered chairs and cocktail tables
• Dining table with six chairs (which can be condensed to accommodate smaller groups) • Buffet • Overhead dining light fixture • Formal entry on starboard with pantograph door to side deck
• Off main foyer• Headhunter head• Granite countertop with sink
· GE Stainless-front Oven unit with glass 4-burner stovetop· GE Stainless-front Microwave oven with ventilation hood· GE Profile Stainless-front counter depth refrigerator· GE Stainless-front Dishwasher· U-Line Wine cooler· Stainless steel Franke double sink with faucet with spray wand· Built-in Soap dispensers· Garbage disposal· Granite countertops· Smoke detector· Butler's pantry with door to dining room· Ceiling lights, under cabinet lights, 110vAC outlets (4 single GFI)· Storage lockers with added freezer· Pantograph door to port side deck· (2) Skylights· Door for starboard entry from foyer
• Raised wrap-around L-shaped Dinette settee with storage underneath and wood table top• (2) Custom stainless steel bar stools• Smoke detector• Forward flat dash surface in tan Majilite• Storage cabinets and drawers in Raised Panel• Ceiling lights with control switch• Stairways to pilothouse and main deck
• King bed with drawers underneath• Headboard upholstered with fabric• (2) Night tables with storage• Entertainment cabinet• Smoke detector• Storage lockers• (2) Closets, cedar lined on back surfaces with automatic lights• Built-in vanity desk with seat, storage drawers and mirror• Ceiling lights with dimmer switch• Floor lights with control switch• (2) Reading lights• Built-in Safe
• Steps down to master head• Headhunter toilet• Stall shower• Sink faucets, shower faucets and bath accessories• Granite countertop with (2) sinks, storage cabinet underneath• Granite flooring, granite walls and floor in shower• Mirrored medicine cabinets• (2) Vanity lights• Grohe Body spray• Exhaust fan and overhead skylight• Exit hatch with stow-away stainless steel ladder
• Grand staircase from salon with decorative hand rails• Granite flooring• Locker with GE stacked washer and dryer• Indirect lighting in overhead vaulted ceiling• Storage locker• Grand entry into lower deck master with faux double door entry• Access to port and starboard queen staterooms
• King berth with storage drawers underneath• Headboard upholstered with fabric• Indirect lighting with dimmer control• Shoji screens• (2) Night tables• (2) Reading lights• Entertainment equipment cabinet• Telephone jack• Smoke detector• (2) Closets, cedar-lined on back surfaces with automatic lights• Built-in Safe• Halogen ceiling lights with dimmer switch• Soffit• Floor lights with control switch• Upholstered settee
• Headhunter toilet• Jetted tub and separate stall shower• Upgraded sink faucet, shower faucet and bath accessories• Granite countertop with two sinks• Storage cabinet underneath• Granite floor, walls and flat surface in shower• (2) Mirrored medicine cabinets• (4) Vanity lights• Towel warming rack• Exhaust fan• 110v AC outlets• Vanity/makeup counter
• Bookend design with identical layout port and starboard• Island queen berths with storage drawers underneath beds• Headboards upholstered with fabric• Storage cabinets• Over the bed soffit with indirect lighting with dimmer control• Shoji screens• (2) Night tables with storage• Dresser with storage locker• Smoke detectors• Mirrored wardrobes with cedar-lined back surface and automatic lights• Ceiling lights, two reading lights and floor lights• Entertainment equipment cabinets• Oversized hull side windows for impressive views
• Stall showers• Headhunter toilets• Mirrored medicine cabinets• Granite countertops with sink and storage cabinet underneath• Granite floor in each head• Granite walls in showers• (2) Vanity lights• Exhaust fans• Common emergency exit to engine room from each queen stateroom closet
• (2) Crew staterooms, (1) for the Captain + one additional crew if needed• (1) Crew stateroom can accommodate two crew• Large closets• Heads• Stall showers• Sink faucets• Shower faucets and bath accessories• Corian countertops with sinks• Mirrored medicine cabinets• (2) Vanity lights in each head• Exhaust fans• 110v AC Outlets• Settee in crew lounge area• Amtico flooring in lounge• Watertight door to engine room• Refrigerator• Microwave oven• Bosch front loading washer/dryer in cabinet
• ZF single lever electronic controls• Aft deck remote plug in station for remote handheld module on 25' lead• Teleflex/Hynautic hydraulic power steering and custom stainless steel wheel• Engine instrumentation and alarms, windshield defroster, windshield wipers with fresh water wash system, remote control for anchor windlass, full lighting controls• Ritchie 5" compass with light• Carpet with Amtico flooring on step up to helm console hood and mullions covered in Majilite• L-shaped Settee with storage• Upholstered chair• Coffee table• Sliding glass and stainless steel doors to boat deck• Crown Limited Mariner helm chair• Bench seat with storage to port side of helm• Electrical panel and storage cabinets• Wet bar cabinet with refrigerator
• Hatch and stairs to aft deck with stainless steel gate• Bar and bar stools• Fiberglass lockers for sink with cold water faucet• Fresh water washdown• Hose bib• 110v AC outlets (2 single GFI)• Nautical Structures hydraulic davit 1,700 lb. with standpipe and power rotation• L-shaped settee with upholstered cushions and storage underneath• Stainless steel rails around sides of sun deck• U-Line ice-maker and refrigerator• Lynx stainless steel grill• 2006 Novurania 460DL with recently new Etec 90HP, custom chocks mounted aft• (2) 8-Man life rafts Zodiac with chocks and hydro-static releases
• (1) Marine VHF Radio / Hailer, 1 ICOM SSB Marine Radio with DSC: Cell Phone and Data Terminal, Panasonic KXTD624 • 2 Furuno VX2 Color Radar / Plotters, Color Sounder, 600W or 1KW 50/200 KHz • Robertson AP25 Autopilot System • KVH HD7 Stabilized HD Satellite System (2014) • US Config. with 6 HD receivers • 3 Camera CCTV Camera system • KVH V7 IP (2014) integrated communications system • 1 KEP multiscreen LCD unit: 1 Toshiba Navigation CPU Laptop hardwired into KEP LCD: 1 Syrens Wave WI-FI system with Exterior Antenna • 4 Linksys internet routers • 1 Weather Station (2014) with exterior Antenna • 4 ICOM Weather-Proof hand held VHFs • New in 2014 Furuno AIS fully integrated into navigation system • Garmin 18" Nav Plotter· Telephone and Intercom system
• 220/110vAC and 24/12vDC electrical panels, main panels in engine room and zone panels located throughout thevessel• ACR 100 searchlight with remote control in the pilothouse• Overhead light fixtures throughout the interior• (2) Banks of AGM Glass Mat 24vDC, 210 amp hour batteries for engines and ship service, emergency engine start battery parallel system, (2) sets of 12vDC, AGM Glass Mat 175 amp hour batteries for generator starting, 12vDC, 20 amp batterycharger, one bank of 24vDC, 210 amp hour AGM Glass Mat batteries with 24vDC, 60 amp battery charger and 50 amp Vanner 12vDC power supply• (2) Glendenning shore power Cablemaster systems, 230 volt AC, 100 amp with 120 ft. cables.• Shore cable and telephone inlet, with 120 cable located in transom locker• Copper bonding system, connecting all thru-hull fittings and major metal components to exterior hull zinc anodes• Dynaplate grounding plate and strap to pilothouse and fly bridge ground terminal boards• Voltmeters and ammeters for supply circuits, generator/ shore power selector switches and shore power polarity indicator• Remote Generator start/stop and monitoring panel for both generators in engine room and at helm• LCD touch screen control/alarm monitoring system with audible and visual signals displayed on Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) located in pilothouse for generator low oil pressure, generator high temperature, high bilge level,and smoke detectors (engine room, staterooms, galley, and salon)• Security alarm sensors on all doors and hatches• Navigation light control and monitoring in pilothouse• Twin 40kW Northern Lights generators in sound shields, single generator capable of running the entire boat• Atlas AutoPhase System (to balance the two shore power cords for equal current) New Feb. 2016