Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
PERFECT offers pure comfort while cruising the Bahamas or living aboard. Fairline Yachts are known for their spacious interiors and timeless modern exterior. The open Flybridge invites you to, take the helm, relax, sunbathe, and BBQ in the perfect entertaining area. Powdered by twin Caterpillar 3406E's, 1600hp with re-conditioned turbo service in April 2019 as well as prop speed applied, new zincs, cutlass bearings, and re-conditioned propellers. Additional updates include new Crusair chillers, thruster control, water heater, passerelle control box, Simrad hydraulic pump, and EPRIB.New handheld VHF radio and upgraded Garmin. Re-conditioned tender w/new cables, shifter, battery, gas and depth gauge. Beautifully maintained interior and exterior, ready for new owners!
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 58' Fairline Squadron 2002. This yacht for sale is located in Florida United States and priced at $387,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
3100.00 HRS 800.00 HP
3100.00 HRS 800.00 HP
• High gloss cherry wood cabinetry• Flatscreen "retractible" Sharp TV w/Bose surround-sound• Semicircular settee for 10-12 rich leather seating• Stainless steel frame, "curved" full-width door to aft teak-laid cockpit• Electronic tinted glass side windows• Recessed overhead lighting• A/C controls• Overhead grab bars• Wool carpet through out
• Custom storage for cutlery, glass, dining ware• Dishwasher & Disposal• Bar cabinet• Sharp convection oven/microwave• 4 x Burner Whirlpool cooktop w/exhaust• 2 x Stainless sinks with Corian countertops• Teak and holly flooring• Electrical outlets, kitchen and cooktop lighting• Spice, food, sliding cabinets plus floor storage• A/C controls• Dining for 6-8 guests in semi-circular layout with leather seating• Access stairway to Flybridge• AC/DC control panel• Full size washer and dryer plus custom storage
• Queen bed with innerspring mattress and pull-out storage, quality linens• His and Her wardrobes with interior lighting• Mid-level storage compartments• Recessed lighting plus reading lights• New TV with "separate" SAT receiver• A/C controls• Twin opening portholes• Full hatch w/flyscreen and privacy screen to foredeck• Wool carpet• Private spacious 3/4 bathroom• Shower stall, Corian sink, full length mirror, porthole
• Double bed with innerspring mattress. Under storage• High gloss Cherry wood desk/vanity w/concealed storage, drawer, cabinet• Double wardrobe with interior lighting• A/C controls• TV with SAT receiver (adjoined receiver with master suite)• Mid-level storage• Private access to spacious bathroom w/shower stall, Corian sink, full length mirror, porthole, teak flooring
• 2 x Twin 6'6" single beds w/bedside table• Mid-level storage• Reading lights and recessed overhead• Wardrobe with interior lighting• A/C Control• TV with separate SAT receiver (receiver goes with all staterooms)
• Stainless steel windscreen with electrical side window• Madrona wood finish instrument panel• 2 x Electric Captain/Helm leather seats• Full engine instruments• Audible alarms• High-speed compass• Water-level gauge• Navigation and running light switches• 12V outlet• Exterior door to side deck• Electronic controls• Garmin GPS• Simrad AP24 autopilot• Bow thruster
• SyntheticTeak stairway to Flybridge• SyntheticTeak laid cockpit floor• Bench seating with access to aft storage area• Twin transom gates to large teak laid swim platform• Hot/Cold transom shower• Twin storage lockers• Access storage to storage hold• Fender storage• Twin warping drums• Cockpit speakers• Passerelle with new control box and remote• Hydraulic gangway• Cockpit HELM controls• 2 x Aft windlass• Swim Ladder• Comfortable seating cushions/pillows
• Twin access via interior stairway and by an exterior staircase with stainless handrail on aft deck• Blue Perspex hatch to an internal stairway• Refrigerator (needs repair)• Ice-maker• BBQ griddle• Trash bin• Sink• Large C-shaped "dining area" that comfortably seats 8 guests• Stainless steel guard rails and synthetic Teak deck• Isinglass enclosure/protection• Loads of storage
• All same instruments as main helm accept added Garmin 3006C GPS weather radar• Bow thruster• 3 x Forward facing leather helm seats (one adjustable)• Synthetic Teak decks• 2 x Bimini tops
• Twin Caterpillar 3406E engines, 800 hp each• Automatic fire control system• Oil change system• Ventilation fans• Cathodic protection• Dripless shaft seals• Engine room lights• Racor fuel filters• Sea strainers
• New Water Heater• 220V/ 110V/ 60 Hz Electrical system• Generator 21.5Kw with 5,077 hours - serviced March 2018• AC/DC Electrical system• Battery bank• Electrical bonding system• Battery charger 100 amp• Battery parallel switch• Dockside electrical cable• Cablemaster• Voltage meter• Circuit breaker panel• Chilled A/C & reverse heat (new 2017)• Electrical bilge pump• Shore power outlet
• 11’ 2” Novurania tender w/ Yamaha 40hp motor• Re-conditioned with new cables, shifter, battery, battery switch, new sender for gas gauge and depth gauge• Seats 3 guests comfortably
• Re-conditioned and changed propellers (prop-speed applied)• Bottom paint touch up• Zincs and cutlass bearings• 2 x New air conditioning Crusair chillers• Rebuilt water pump for 2 x chillers• 2 x New water pumps for water tanks• 2 x New horns• New passerelle control box and remote• New water heater - 20 gallon• New Thruster control and interface (reversing Solenoid)• Several hydraulic lifts• Garmin update 2018• New Simrad hydraulic pump for autopilot• New EPRIB• 2 x Turbos with new liners, re-conditioned, blue printed• New water switch to starboard master toilet• New connecting rod on rudder position indicators• New float switch for air conditioning condensation pump• New air handler in the galley (2019)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.