Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
She has been maintained to a high degreeby her knowledgeable owners.This 2000 modelGrand Banks49 EastbayHX that sleepsfour comfortably in two staterooms, with the forward masterfeaturing islandberthand ensuitehead with stall shower and gueststateroom to port with 2 single berths and guest/day headto starboard. The helmdeck features customStrataglass enclosure with separate privacyscreens, helm stationwith full electronics including two color GPS/Piotters and much more. She offers a spacious U-shaped galley,largesettee with storagebelow,natural ventilation with opening ports,overhead hatches with screens, reverse cycle air conditioning/heat.
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 49' Eastbay 49 Eastbay Hx 2000. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $399,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
49 Eastbay Hx
1700 HRS 660 HP
1700 HRS 660 HP
• New teak swim platform with TNT lift system - New in 2017 ($26,000)• Transom gate, hinged• Removed all exterior teak decking and installed all new non skid ($22,000)• Cockpit cover & cockpit awning - New in 2015 ($17,000)• Aft facing bench seat with sunbrella fabric - New in 2015• Seat/storage box, molded with cushions - New in 2015• All new covers 2015 ($3,200)• Transom shower, hot & cold w/retractable hose• Handrails - Port & Starboard• Hawsepipes for mooring lines• Recessed mooring cleats• Lazarette storage• Hatches, hinged w/gas cylinder lift-ups• Courtesy lights• Freshwater outlet• Scuppers, Stainless Steel
• 11OV AC system• 12 Volt DC system• Distribution panel• Onan 9kW Genset• Cablemaster with 75' 50 amp power cord• Shore power inlet, AC, 50 aMP• Air-conditioning, reverse cycle (New compressors and condensers in salon and master 2016 / 2017 • Alternator, each engine, 12 volt - New in 2018 ($600)• Alarm panel, w/engine temp & oil pressure• (3) Bilge pumps, automatic, 12 volt• Bilge pump indicator lights• Engine room blowers, 12 volt• Engine room lights, 12 volt• Fresh water system, pressurized, 12V• Generator with sound shield, diesel• Ground fault circuit interrupter• Tank gauges for fuel and water, remote, 12 volt Centroid• Water heater• 5 Batteries, heavy-duty with fiberglass boxes - All new in 2018 ($1,700)• 2 NEW 8D batteries Feb, 2014• Batterycondition indicator• Batterycharger w/ remote meter• Battery selector switch• Bondingsystem• Navigation lights, 12 volt• Wiring, marine-grade tin-plated copper
• KVH TV system M5 - New in 2015 ($7,300)• Garmin 7215 Color GPS/plotter - New 2012• Furunoradar 48 mile• ICOM IC-M604 VHF radio• Raymarine depth finder• Simrad autopilot• Northstar 6000i color GPS/Piotter• Standard horizon GPS chart 150• Compass• Enginesynchronizer• Bow thruster control• Custom TV that drops from ceiling
• Twin Caterpillar 3196 Diesels - 660 hp (1700 hrs)• Twin dise MG-5114-A transmissions• Onan 9KW generator serviced in 2019 (1720 hrs)• New bow thruster in 2016 ($15,000)• Freshwater cooled engines• Freshly Serviced Engines & Genset• New steering RAM in 2017 ($2,700)• Dripless shaft seals• Oil exchanger system• (4) Seawater strainers• (3) Racerfuel filters• Automatic fire suppression system• Engineroom lights, 11OV• Bilge pump with auto float switch• Engine room blowers• Engine roomaccess from cockpit and helm deck• Clean engineroom• (4) Reverse cycle marine air conditioners• Auxiliaryair conditioner pump• (3) Windshield wipers with easy access to motors• Bilge pump manual• Drip pans under engines• Engine raw water intake strainers• Engine room faucet, fresh water• Engine room sound insulation• Exhaust system, sea-water cooled, with mufflers• Flexible couplings w/matching engine mounts• Fuel manifold system• Fuel tank, fiberglass, baffled, under cockpit deck• Outlets in engine room, freshwater• Propeller shafts, Stainless Steel• Rudders, Stainless Steel• Seacocks on thru-hulls below waterline• Separating filters, fuel-water• Shaft logs with dripless shaft seals• Shaft logs with stuffing boxes• Steering with power assisted hydraulic• Stern gland/struts, bronze with rubber bearings• Throttle and gear shift controls, single station• Water tanks, aluminum• Water/gas separator installed on generator's exhaust system
Features a very large cockpit with aft-facing seating, 3 large lazarettes, transom door to access the swim platform and engine room access through a large opening lift-up door which allows you to easily walk below into the engine room. Going forward, there are full-width sidedecks and stainless steel handrails leading forward on both port & starboard, which make accessing the foredeck extremely easy and safe. There is a large, stainless steel anchor roller with stainless steel Anchor and chain.• Air horn• Anchor chain locker• Anchor roller platform, stainless steel• Ball valve on thru hull above waterline, bronze• Chocks and mooring cleats, Stainless Steel• Deck fittings: diesel fuel/water and waste pump-out• Dorade boxes, teak• Engine room hatch, hydraulic/electric• Engine room vents• Flagstaff holders, bow and stern• Flagstaffs, teak, bow and stern• Foredeck locker• Grab rails,Stainless Steel• Rubrail, heavy-duty vinyl with StainlessSteel insert• Safety rails, stainless steel• Seat/storage box, molded with cushions• Toe rail, teak• Trim tabs• Vents for fuel and water tanks• Windlass, low profile, 12 volt• Deck, side and fwd house top with painted Moondust non-skid• Inspection deck plate for fuel tanks, Port and Starboard• Mast, aluminum• Skylight hatches
• Sunbed 2015• Stainless steel bow rail• Windlass with anchor,line, & chain• Foot Switches for windlass• (2) Bow lockers• Freshwater wash down at bow• Navigation lights• Windshield & windowcovers• Remotecontrolled spotlight• Dual trumpet horn
The galley is U-shaped and opposite the salon settee. There is a Sharp Microwave Oven aft and the sink is located forward. There are Corian countertops and numerous lockers, cabinets and drawers for storage.• Spacious U-shaped galley to Port• Refrigerator and freezer (separate units) Isotherm - New in 2016 ($3,300)• Corian counter top with back splash guard• Abundant storage above and below• Faucet, single lever• Locker - dry storage• Condiment locker, overhead• Exhaust blower, 12 volt• Control panel, LPG, 12 volt• Beautiful teak cabinetry• Wine Glass Rack - custom• Sharp microwave• 3-Burner electric stove with oven• Opening porthole with curtain• 4 drawers
The guest/day head is located to starboard, forward of the salon and opposite the guest stateroom. Featuring VacuFiush freshwater head, Corian countertops and sink, opening port, shower and storage both above and below the sink.• Privacydoor• VacuFiush toilet• Indicator light, holding tank• Corian counter top• Vanity with sink• Mirror• Shower w/ teak grate floor & bi-fold door• Towel Bars, Stainless Steel• Abundant storage above & below• Opening porthole, Stainless Steel with curtain• Air conditioned / heated• Vent fan• 110V GFCI outlet
The guest stateroom is located to port and offers two athwartship berths with large cedar-lined hanging locker between the berths, drawers below.•Aft bunk and custom GE washer and dryer installed under the forward bunk - New in 2015 ($10,000)• All new mattresses and linens in 2015• Privacy door to stateroom• Twin berths• Beautiful custombedspread with matchingpillow shams• Reading lights• Cedar-lined hanging locker• Bureau with drawers• (2) Open portholes, Stainless Steel• Air conditioned/heated
Enter the helm deck from the cockpit. There is a large L-settee on the port-side with storage below. There is a straight settee to starboard with storage below. Forward of the settees are two custom forward facing seats, to port a double, and to starboard a single pilot seat. Outboard of each bench seat, there is a custom-built teak storage area for binoculars, cell phone, etc. Forward of the starboard bench seat is the helm, which features Caterpillar electronic and analog gauges. Above the engine panel is the Himalaya containing most of the electronics, including two stand-alone chart plotters. On the port-side, forward of the bench seat, is a bar featuring glass storage, bottle storage, and a Corian cutting board integrated into the opening front door; a large chart locker sits on the cabin top forward of the bar. The port bench seat has a U-line lcemaker underneath and the starboard bench seat has four storage drawers. The aft area of the helm deck is enclosed in polycarbonate. The aft section can be simply unzipped at the bottom and lifted up to the helm deck overhead for additional ventilation. There are two 16,000 BTU Marine Air ale units in the helm deck.• Double wide companion seat to Port• Captain chair to Starboard• 3 drawers below helm seat• Storage below all seats• Strataglass enclosures with separate privacy screens• Hardtop with opening side windows• Chart cabinet• Center window power vent• L-shaped lounge with drop-leaf table• Stereo speakers• Teak sole• Engine access hatch• Dual reverse cycle marine A/C units• Liferaft• lcemaker• Custom leaded glass entry door• Distribution panel for ship's power• Overhead teak handrails• (2) Overhead hatches• New Starboard windshield in 2018 ($3,000)
• New custom freezer in helm area in 2015 ($600)• Excellent visibility - 360 degrees• Teak ship's wheel• Double wide helm seat with fold-down footrest• CAT engine monitors, digital• Single lever binnacle controls• Trim tab controls• Windlass controls• Beautiful teak wood helm cabinetry• Red nightlight for nighttime travel• Easy access to windshield wiper motors• Spotlight controls• Alarm panel, engine temperature and oil pressure• Chart locker, teak• Compass• Control panel, AC/DC• Cover for console and steering wheel• Helm outlet, 12 volt• Indicator light, bilge pumps• Indicator light, reverse polarity• Rudder angle indicator• (3) Windshield wipers, 12 volt• Instrumentation panel overhead• Steering wheel, teak rimmed• Windows, side opening, sliding
•New headliner in 2015 ($6,400)• New drop down custom TV in helm area ($2,400)• Teak & holly sole• Teak interior• High gloss varnish• Bulkheads, formica• Curtains, lined• Teak grab rails• Headlining• Screens• Lighting, halogen, 12 volt• Outlets, AC
• Privacy door• VacuFiush toilet• Indicator light, holding tank• Corian counter top• Vanity with sink• Mirror• Separate showerstall w/teak grate & bi-fold door• Towel bars, Stainless Steel• Abundant storage above & below• Opening porthole, Stainless Steel with curtain• Holding tank monitor• Vent fan• 110V GFCI outlet
The master stateroom is forward and features a centerline berth with easy access on either side and reading lamps. A large cedar-lined hanging locker, a custom-built locker to starboard and numerous drawers provide for plenty of storage. There is a hatch above the berth and two opening ports (port & stbd). This stateroom also features an ensuite head with stall shower. There is a custom-built locker on the starboard side for additional storage or for the installation of a Flatscreen TV and Direct TV.• Queen size centerline berth with new mattress ($2,500 including bunks)• All new bed linens in 2015 ($1,000)• New air conditioning condenser in 2016 ($4,000)• Three drawers below berth• Reading lights• Beautiful teak cabinetry & hullsides• Flat screen TV• Privacy door to stateroom• Cedar-lined hanging locker• Two drawers in Port cabinet• Three drawers in Starboard cabinet• Mirror• Dedicated reverse cycle marine A/C• Ensuitehead with private door• (2) Opening portholes, Stainless Steel• 110V GFCI outlets• Carbon monoxide detector
The salon features a U-shaped settee, finished in tan ultra-suede, storage cabinets above the settee (outboard), and storage below the settee. Opposite the settee is the TV locker.• New air conditioning compressor/condenser in 2017 ($4,000)•Large dinette• Teak dinette table with (2) drop-down leaves• Bookshelf & storage behind dinette• All teak cabinetry• Flat screen TV in cabinet with doors• Stereo AM/FM/CD• Bar cabinet with bottle & glass storage• Reverse cycle marine A/C• Reading lights• (2) Opening portholes, stainless steel with curtains• Storage below entry steps• 110V GFCI outlets
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Allied Marine. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.