Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 130' Westport 2009. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $13,650,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
MILK MONEY, a 2009 Westport 40m, was originally built by a very knowledgeable yachtsman who put together a superb team to manage the build at Westport Shipyard. MILK MONEY has had only two owners, both keeping her to the highest yacht standards. Her present ownership just completed her 10-year ABS Class survey. She is MCA compliant and keeps her mini ISM current.Boarding MILK MONEY on the aft deck one will walk through a set of automatic doors to enter her main salon, where one will be received by a warm, open and comfortable seating area. The salon offers a conversation area with four occasional chairs, coffee table and sofa along with an entertainment center with a pop up 60" Samsung HDTV with surround sound all controlled by an iPad. The dining area is forward of the main salon and can seat up to ten guests with buffets to port and starboard. There is a door between the dining area and galley making for easy dining services. Forward of the dining area to starboard one will reach a formal foyer with access to the vessel through side boarding. Here one will find a day bathroom.MILK MONEY’s on-deck master suite is forward of the main foyer with entry through the owner’s study into the master cabin with king bed, bath with double sinks, large shower, toilet and bidet. There is a vanity to port, a walk-in closet forward and ample storage throughout. The entertainment center has a 48” LED HDTV, with full entertainment and surround sound. Going back to the foyer one will find a stairway that goes up to the skylounge and pilothouse or down to the guest accommodations. Going down one will land in the guest foyer where four guest cabins are found. The first VIP stateroom is located aft on the lower deck to port with a centerline king-sized bed with two nightstands, dresser, closet, private bathroom and shower, plus an entertainment center with 32” HDTV with full entertainment. The second VIP stateroom is located to starboard aft on the lower deck and also has a centerline king-sized bed with two nightstands, dresser, closet, private bathroom and shower, plus an entertainment center with 32” HDTV. One of the twin cabins is located to starboard with the third berth located outboard and above the twin berth. The 4th guest stateroom found to port forward is twin cabin is to port with two berths. Both twin guest cabins have a dresser, closet, private bathroom and shower plus an entertainment center with 26” HDTV. MILK MONEY is the only Westport 40m that offers 11 berths in 5 staterooms. All TVs throughout the vessel are connected to the Kaleidescape with access to 1,000 movies.MILK MONEY’s sky lounge is a favorite gathering area with spacious seating, a full bar with three stools, game table, relaxing sofa and a 55” HD LED TV full entertainment center with surround sound. From the skylounge one can go aft through an automatic door to the bridge deck aft where one will find covered seating, BBQ area and lounger when the tender is in the water. This area also gives you access to the main deck aft below and the sundeck above. In addition, going forward one will pass by a day head on route to the pilothouse where one will find all the communication and nav equipment one could need.MILK MONEY’s sundeck is found by going up the stairs from the bridge deck aft. Reaching the sundeck one will find a seating area with two tables that make dining for eight with protection from weather or sun by the hardtop. The tables are removable and sit outboard to make up an ample and comfortable seating and lounging area. There is a wet bar with a BBQ to port, a Jacuzzi with surround sun pads able to accommodate up to ten guests, a 52” Sunview HDTV that can be angled to be viewed forward or aft, and three sun loungers.MILK MONEY’s aft deck makes for an excellent gathering space with 42" Sunview HDTV situated above the full bar with three stools, also visible to the large alfresco dining table for up to ten which converts to two smaller high or low cocktail tables. There are also four larger seats with two ottomans, perfect for a quiet conversation, to read a book or enjoy a cocktail. This area gives easy access to the water, tender and water sports. Her walk-around teak decks lead to the bow, which has a large seating area with table, and further forward on the bow one will find an additional seating area.
This elegant and comfortable area includes a 60" Samsung HDTV that rises out of the starboard aft corner cabinet. Aft entry door is stainless steel framed, glass, counter-pull, open/close sliding mechanism with pneumatic seal.• Sofa centerline• (4) occasional chairs• (2) end tables custom coffee table Player Piano• 60" Samsung HDTV
• Forward from the main salon is the formal dining area. Servers have easy access from the galley via a dual hinged access door.• Formal dining table: Pommele Sapele table with mahogany accents accommodates ten guests• (10) formal dining chairs.• Buffet/Storage: Buffets to port, starboard, and aft provide storage for twelve 5-piece place settings of china, formal flatware, and stemware, two wine chillers and A/V units.
• Stone vanity top with custom sink that lights up• Lightweight stone flooring, coordinated bath accessories and Headhunter toilet
Custom island in galley which allows extra counter space with ample room for food preparation, pantry with dry storage shelves for extended cruising, and various appliances.• Storage cabinets with shelving (full length of port forward bulkhead)• 48” Northland refrigerator• Trash compactor• Ovens: Gaggenau (1) conventional, (1) convection• Cook Top: Cooktek Induction System (5) burners• Dishwasher, new• Stainless steel microwave oven• Hot water dispenser• New Scottsman icemaker• Overhead extraction fan• New 30" Samsung HDTV• 2 x new washing machines• 2 x new dryers
The stateroom features a king-sized berth with leather-wrapped rails and upholstered headboard, built-in dressers, and an entertainment system and A/V equipment complemented by Crestron control, office area with desk, makeup table, dressers and His & Her cedar-lined walk-in closets.• King-sized berth with Beauty-Rest innerspring mattress• Entertainment center with AN equipment storage dressers• Nightstands• Makeup table/desk and chair• Master Office: Desk with chair• Lighting: Halogen downlights• Lighted makeup mirror• Safe• Wall treatment and flooring• His/Her Dressing Room• Dressers and hanging rods each side• Accent lighting
• Vanity: stone countertop• (2) Vitreous china sinks, fixtures, and accessories• Flooring - Onyx• Mirrors above vanities in his and her heads• Headhunter Royal Flush toilet• Kohler bidet• Shower with frameless tempered glass door and marble surround• Accessories and fixtures• Marble threshold
All VIP staterooms (port and starboard) provide built-in dressers and nightstands, including wardrobes. The staterooms feature king- sized berths with leather-wrapped rails and upholstered headboards, and drawers in the base. Each guest stateroom has built-in entertainment systems and A/V equipment complemented by Crestron control.
• Vanity - Pommele Sapele with mahogany accents, lightweight stone countertop, one vitreous china sink, fixtures & accessories• Glass - fixed, oval portlight with removable stainless dead light cover• Lightweight stone flooring• Headhunter Royal Flush toilet• Kohler bidet• Shower with frameless tempered glass doors• Thermostat• Marble threshold
All Guest staterooms provide built-in dressers and nightstands, including wardrobes. The staterooms feature sound insulation in the forward bulkheads and stair enclosure, (2) twin berths in the port, and (3) twin berths in the starboard, with leather-wrapped rails and upholstered headboards. Each guest stateroom has built-in entertainment systems and A/V equipment complemented by Crestron control.• Port guest stateroom: Converted from queen berth to twin bunks, wardrobe, nightstand, and dresser/entertainment center.• Starboard guest stateroom: Three twin bunk berths, wardrobe and dresser/entertainment center.
• Vanity - Pommele Sapele with mahogany accents, lightweight stone countertop• Vitreous china sink, fixtures and accessories• Glass - fixed, oval portlight with removable stainless deadlight cover• Lightweight stone flooring• Headhunter Royal Flush Hydro toilet• Shower with frameless tempered glass doors• Thermostat• Marble threshold
• Expansive settee is raised to provide excellent sightlines of the panoramic view• Bridge console- Leather-covered dash panels, Pommele Sapele panels with solid mahogany edge• Traditional wooden helm wheel: Pommele Sapele with mahogany trim• Chart table: To port side of main helm.• Settee: Covered in leather, side panels trimmed in Pommele Sapele• Settee Table: Pommele Sapele panel with solid mahogany edge (raised to provide excellent sightlines of the panoramic view)• Helm Chair: (2) STIDD, 500XL helm chairs with leather to match the settee• Wall treatments• Mahogany and fabric panels• Lighting - Halogen down-lights• Built-in desk• Desk chair• Floor covering and wall treatments
This is the upper entertaining area located just aft of the pilothouse with sliding glass doors to the boat deck.• Custom bar with three stools• Game table• L-shaped sofa coffee table• 55’ LG LED TV• Fireplace• Accent lighting• Custom window treatments• Upper lounge day head• Vanity with custom marble• Mirror• Headhunter toilet
• Teak decking• New Perlick refrigerator• (2) Gloss finish teak dining table• (6) Woven dining chairs with cushions• (3) Dedon small tables• (3) Dedon woven chaise lounges with cushions• (2) Dedon armchairs with cushions• Sun pads surrounding Jacuzzi• Anchor light• Deck lighting• Air Horn: Kahlenberg Model F3 with light• Hot Tub: custom fabricated with multi-zone jets• Hard top: integrated with mast• Life rafts (4): in cradles, with hydrostatic release
• New Perlick refrigerator• Teak deck• 2016 Novurania 17' Wide Body with 115 Yamaha engines• (2) 2017 Seadoo GTX Limited• Boarding Stair: (1) 8-step carbon fiber with handrails on both sides, brackets at port and starboard boarding gates, stowed in a recess on the starboard house side• Boat Hook: (1) 1 1/2" x 8" with chrome-plated hook end• Covers: Sunbrella padded covers for tables and loose deck furniture. Unpadded covers provided for exterior settee cushions and shore boat. A black-mesh windshield cover is provided for the Pilothouse forward-facing windows• Cushions: aft deck settee, bow settee, and bow sun pad. Sunbrella fabrics with dry fast foam fill. Flybridge sun pad
• Teak decking• U-shaped settee• Custom teak high/low pedestal table• Flag staff• Ship’s bell• Deck lighting• (2) anchor windlasses• Chain locker access and fender storage• Fore deck seat: storage below for windlass control pendants and chain wash-down controls
• Viewing area forward of the pilothouse and accessed by the side decks and the stairs from the fore deck area• Teak decking• Built-in custom seating arrangement with table and chairs
• Teak decking• (2) High-gloss teak dining tables (fixed pedestal with leaf insert)• (4) High gloss large teak barrel chairs• (4) Small barrel chairs• (4) Armless dining chairs• (2) Foot stools with cushions• (2) Side tables• Forward-facing settee• (3) Bar stoolsBar Area:• Stone countertops• New Perlick refrigerator• Ice bin sink• Bottle storage• Barware storage• 42” Sunview TV• Lighting control for the aft deck• Entertainment system controls• Wing doors: plexiglass with sea locks for open position• Stainless rails
• New teak decking• (4) Pop up cleats• Gasoline filling and service station• Swim ladder• Steps to main deck with handrails, port and starboard• (2) Capstans: port and starboard• Access door to utility room• (6) Underwater lights• Stainless rails• Handheld shower with temperature control
In addition to the accommodations for two in the captain's quarters, crew quarters are located below deck forward for four in two cabins, each with private head and shower. Crew service access leads aft through the galley area to lower guest accommodations, allowing crew to efficiently perform housekeeping duties. The crew mess has a table, settee, microwave and new refrigerator and freezer. In this area there is a laundry room in the passage from crew to guest accommodations where one will find two new Miele washers and dryers.Captain's Quarters• Double berth• TV-AN equipment hanging locker• Ensuite bath with vanity, sink with mirror above, shower with glass door and toiletEngineer's Quarters• Access is from the utility room and provides a double berth, A/V entertainment area, and drawers in berth base• Vanity with sink and mirror above, shower with glass door• ToiletCrew Galley• Dining settee with table/cabinet• Washer/Dryer with above locker (2 sets)• Refrigerator• Microwave• TV-A/V equipment• Counter with sink/cabinet storageCrew's Quarters: Port and Starboard• (2) Twin berths• Hanging locker• Dresser• TV-A/V EquipmentCrew Heads: Port and Starboard• Shower with glass door• Toilet• Vanity with sink• Mirrored medicine cabinet
Communication Equipment• Ship To Ship / Shore VHF• (2) DSC Furuno FM-8800 in Pilothouse with Emergency battery back-up• Furuno FM-3000 in the Crew Lounge• Handheld GMDSS VHF radios w/desktop chargers supplied• SSS: Furuno FS1570 with DSC capability• G.P.l.R.B.• McMurdo SAT Find 406 MHz GPIRB S.A.R.T.• McMurdo Class A SART• Navtex: Furuno NX700 Paperless Navtex ReceiverSatellite Components• Fleet Broadband FB500 for Voice, and Internet Access. Voice connected through Phone System VSat Sea Tel Wave Call 4006, Internet/Data connectivity service and (2) VOiP lines• Satcom "C" and VSAT• Furuno Felcom15 lnmarsat SatCom C• Furuno PP510 Printer• Furuno Felcom 15 SSAS Upgrade kit• Furuno GPS Module kit• Sat Phone: Iridium 9505 with Marine mounting kit