Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 130' Westport 2009. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $14,250,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
MILK MONEY, a 2009 Westport 40m, was originally built by a very knowledgeable yachtsman who put together a superb team to manage the build at Westport Shipyard. MILK MONEY has had only two owners, both keeping her to the highest yacht standards. Her present ownership just completed her 10-year ABS Class survey. She is MCA compliant and keeps her mini ISM current.Boarding MILK MONEY on the aft deck one will walk through a set of automatic doors to enter her main salon, where one will be received by a warm, open and comfortable seating area. The salon offers a conversation area with four occasional chairs, coffee table and sofa along with an entertainment center with a pop up 60" Samsung HDTV with surround sound all controlled by an iPad. The dining area is forward of the main salon and can seat up to ten guests with buffets to port and starboard. There is a door between the dining area and galley making for easy dining services. Forward of the dining area to starboard one will reach a formal foyer with access to the vessel through side boarding. Here one will find a day bathroom.MILK MONEY’s on-deck master suite is forward of the main foyer with entry through the owner’s study into the master cabin with king bed, bath with double sinks, large shower, toilet and bidet. There is a vanity to port, a walk-in closet forward and ample storage throughout. The entertainment center has a 48” LED HDTV, with full entertainment and surround sound. Going back to the foyer one will find a stairway that goes up to the skylounge and pilothouse or down to the guest accommodations. Going down one will land in the guest foyer where four guest cabins are found. The first VIP stateroom is located aft on the lower deck to port with a centerline king-sized bed with two nightstands, dresser, closet, private bathroom and shower, plus an entertainment center with 32” HDTV with full entertainment. The second VIP stateroom is located to starboard aft on the lower deck and also has a centerline king-sized bed with two nightstands, dresser, closet, private bathroom and shower, plus an entertainment center with 32” HDTV. One of the twin cabins is located to starboard with the third berth located outboard and above the twin berth. The 4th guest stateroom found to port forward is twin cabin is to port with two berths. Both twin guest cabins have a dresser, closet, private bathroom and shower plus an entertainment center with 26” HDTV. MILK MONEY is the only Westport 40m that offers 11 berths in 5 staterooms. All TVs throughout the vessel are connected to the Kaleidescape with access to 1,000 movies.MILK MONEY’s sky lounge is a favorite gathering area with spacious seating, a full bar with three stools, game table, relaxing sofa and a 55” HD LED TV full entertainment center with surround sound. From the skylounge one can go aft through an automatic door to the bridge deck aft where one will find covered seating, BBQ area and lounger when the tender is in the water. This area also gives you access to the main deck aft below and the sundeck above. In addition, going forward one will pass by a day head on route to the pilothouse where one will find all the communication and nav equipment one could need.MILK MONEY’s sundeck is found by going up the stairs from the bridge deck aft. Reaching the sundeck one will find a seating area with two tables that make dining for eight with protection from weather or sun by the hardtop. The tables are removable and sit outboard to make up an ample and comfortable seating and lounging area. There is a wet bar with a BBQ to port, a Jacuzzi with surround sun pads able to accommodate up to ten guests, a 52” Sunview HDTV that can be angled to be viewed forward or aft, and three sun loungers.MILK MONEY’s aft deck makes for an excellent gathering space with 42" Sunview HDTV situated above the full bar with three stools, also visible to the large alfresco dining table for up to ten which converts to two smaller high or low cocktail tables. There are also four larger seats with two ottomans, perfect for a quiet conversation, to read a book or enjoy a cocktail. This area gives easy access to the water, tender and water sports. Her walk-around teak decks lead to the bow, which has a large seating area with table, and further forward on the bow one will find an additional seating area.
This elegant and comfortable area includes a 60" Samsung HDTV that rises out of the starboard aft corner cabinet. Aft entry door is stainless steel framed, glass, counter-pull, open/close sliding mechanism with pneumatic seal.• Sofa centerline• (4) occasional chairs• (2) end tables custom coffee table Player Piano• 60" Samsung HDTV
• Forward from the main salon is the formal dining area. Servers have easy access from the galley via a dual hinged access door.• Formal dining table: Pommele Sapele table with mahogany accents accommodates ten guests• (10) formal dining chairs.• Buffet/Storage: Buffets to port, starboard, and aft provide storage for twelve 5-piece place settings of china, formal flatware, and stemware, two wine chillers and A/V units.
• Stone vanity top with custom sink that lights up• Lightweight stone flooring, coordinated bath accessories and Headhunter toilet
Custom island in galley which allows extra counter space with ample room for food preparation, pantry with dry storage shelves for extended cruising, and various appliances.• Storage cabinets with shelving (full length of port forward bulkhead)• 48” Northland refrigerator• Trash compactor• Ovens: Gaggenau (1) conventional, (1) convection• Cook Top: Cooktek Induction System (5) burners• Dishwasher, new• Stainless steel microwave oven• Hot water dispenser• New Scottsman icemaker• Overhead extraction fan• New 30" Samsung HDTV• 2 x new washing machines• 2 x new dryers
The stateroom features a king-sized berth with leather-wrapped rails and upholstered headboard, built-in dressers, and an entertainment system and A/V equipment complemented by Crestron control, office area with desk, makeup table, dressers and His & Her cedar-lined walk-in closets.• King-sized berth with Beauty-Rest innerspring mattress• Entertainment center with AN equipment storage dressers• Nightstands• Makeup table/desk and chair• Master Office: Desk with chair• Lighting: Halogen downlights• Lighted makeup mirror• Safe• Wall treatment and flooring• His/Her Dressing Room• Dressers and hanging rods each side• Accent lighting
• Vanity: stone countertop• (2) Vitreous china sinks, fixtures, and accessories• Flooring - Onyx• Mirrors above vanities in his and her heads• Headhunter Royal Flush toilet• Kohler bidet• Shower with frameless tempered glass door and marble surround• Accessories and fixtures• Marble threshold
All VIP staterooms (port and starboard) provide built-in dressers and nightstands, including wardrobes. The staterooms feature king- sized berths with leather-wrapped rails and upholstered headboards, and drawers in the base. Each guest stateroom has built-in entertainment systems and A/V equipment complemented by Crestron control.
• Vanity - Pommele Sapele with mahogany accents, lightweight stone countertop, one vitreous china sink, fixtures & accessories• Glass - fixed, oval portlight with removable stainless dead light cover• Lightweight stone flooring• Headhunter Royal Flush toilet• Kohler bidet• Shower with frameless tempered glass doors• Thermostat• Marble threshold
All Guest staterooms provide built-in dressers and nightstands, including wardrobes. The staterooms feature sound insulation in the forward bulkheads and stair enclosure, (2) twin berths in the port, and (3) twin berths in the starboard, with leather-wrapped rails and upholstered headboards. Each guest stateroom has built-in entertainment systems and A/V equipment complemented by Crestron control.• Port guest stateroom: Converted from queen berth to twin bunks, wardrobe, nightstand, and dresser/entertainment center.• Starboard guest stateroom: Three twin bunk berths, wardrobe and dresser/entertainment center.
• Vanity - Pommele Sapele with mahogany accents, lightweight stone countertop• Vitreous china sink, fixtures and accessories• Glass - fixed, oval portlight with removable stainless deadlight cover• Lightweight stone flooring• Headhunter Royal Flush Hydro toilet• Shower with frameless tempered glass doors• Thermostat• Marble threshold
• Expansive settee is raised to provide excellent sightlines of the panoramic view• Bridge console- Leather-covered dash panels, Pommele Sapele panels with solid mahogany edge• Traditional wooden helm wheel: Pommele Sapele with mahogany trim• Chart table: To port side of main helm.• Settee: Covered in leather, side panels trimmed in Pommele Sapele• Settee Table: Pommele Sapele panel with solid mahogany edge (raised to provide excellent sightlines of the panoramic view)• Helm Chair: (2) STIDD, 500XL helm chairs with leather to match the settee• Wall treatments• Mahogany and fabric panels• Lighting - Halogen down-lights• Built-in desk• Desk chair• Floor covering and wall treatments
This is the upper entertaining area located just aft of the pilothouse with sliding glass doors to the boat deck.• Custom bar with three stools• Game table• L-shaped sofa coffee table• 55’ LG LED TV• Fireplace• Accent lighting• Custom window treatments• Upper lounge day head• Vanity with custom marble• Mirror• Headhunter toilet
• Teak decking• New Perlick refrigerator• (2) Gloss finish teak dining table• (6) Woven dining chairs with cushions• (3) Dedon small tables• (3) Dedon woven chaise lounges with cushions• (2) Dedon armchairs with cushions• Sun pads surrounding Jacuzzi• Anchor light• Deck lighting• Air Horn: Kahlenberg Model F3 with light• Hot Tub: custom fabricated with multi-zone jets• Hard top: integrated with mast• Life rafts (4): in cradles, with hydrostatic release
• New Perlick refrigerator• Teak deck• 2016 Novurania 17' Wide Body with 115 Yamaha engines• (2) 2017 Seadoo GTX Limited• Boarding Stair: (1) 8-step carbon fiber with handrails on both sides, brackets at port and starboard boarding gates, stowed in a recess on the starboard house side• Boat Hook: (1) 1 1/2" x 8" with chrome-plated hook end• Covers: Sunbrella padded covers for tables and loose deck furniture. Unpadded covers provided for exterior settee cushions and shore boat. A black-mesh windshield cover is provided for the Pilothouse forward-facing windows• Cushions: aft deck settee, bow settee, and bow sun pad. Sunbrella fabrics with dry fast foam fill. Flybridge sun pad
• Teak decking• U-shaped settee• Custom teak high/low pedestal table• Flag staff• Ship’s bell• Deck lighting• (2) anchor windlasses• Chain locker access and fender storage• Fore deck seat: storage below for windlass control pendants and chain wash-down controls
• Viewing area forward of the pilothouse and accessed by the side decks and the stairs from the fore deck area• Teak decking• Built-in custom seating arrangement with table and chairs
• Teak decking• (2) High-gloss teak dining tables (fixed pedestal with leaf insert)• (4) High gloss large teak barrel chairs• (4) Small barrel chairs• (4) Armless dining chairs• (2) Foot stools with cushions• (2) Side tables• Forward-facing settee• (3) Bar stoolsBar Area:• Stone countertops• New Perlick refrigerator• Ice bin sink• Bottle storage• Barware storage• 42” Sunview TV• Lighting control for the aft deck• Entertainment system controls• Wing doors: plexiglass with sea locks for open position• Stainless rails
• New teak decking• (4) Pop up cleats• Gasoline filling and service station• Swim ladder• Steps to main deck with handrails, port and starboard• (2) Capstans: port and starboard• Access door to utility room• (6) Underwater lights• Stainless rails• Handheld shower with temperature control
In addition to the accommodations for two in the captain's quarters, crew quarters are located below deck forward for four in two cabins, each with private head and shower. Crew service access leads aft through the galley area to lower guest accommodations, allowing crew to efficiently perform housekeeping duties. The crew mess has a table, settee, microwave and new refrigerator and freezer. In this area there is a laundry room in the passage from crew to guest accommodations where one will find two new Miele washers and dryers.Captain's Quarters• Double berth• TV-AN equipment hanging locker• Ensuite bath with vanity, sink with mirror above, shower with glass door and toiletEngineer's Quarters• Access is from the utility room and provides a double berth, A/V entertainment area, and drawers in berth base• Vanity with sink and mirror above, shower with glass door• ToiletCrew Galley• Dining settee with table/cabinet• Washer/Dryer with above locker (2 sets)• Refrigerator• Microwave• TV-A/V equipment• Counter with sink/cabinet storageCrew's Quarters: Port and Starboard• (2) Twin berths• Hanging locker• Dresser• TV-A/V EquipmentCrew Heads: Port and Starboard• Shower with glass door• Toilet• Vanity with sink• Mirrored medicine cabinet
Communication Equipment• Ship To Ship / Shore VHF• (2) DSC Furuno FM-8800 in Pilothouse with Emergency battery back-up• Furuno FM-3000 in the Crew Lounge• Handheld GMDSS VHF radios w/desktop chargers supplied• SSS: Furuno FS1570 with DSC capability• G.P.l.R.B.• McMurdo SAT Find 406 MHz GPIRB S.A.R.T.• McMurdo Class A SART• Navtex: Furuno NX700 Paperless Navtex ReceiverSatellite Components• Fleet Broadband FB500 for Voice, and Internet Access. Voice connected through Phone System VSat Sea Tel Wave Call 4006, Internet/Data connectivity service and (2) VOiP lines• Satcom "C" and VSAT• Furuno Felcom15 lnmarsat SatCom C• Furuno PP510 Printer• Furuno Felcom 15 SSAS Upgrade kit• Furuno GPS Module kit• Sat Phone: Iridium 9505 with Marine mounting kit
The vessel is equipped with modern navigation and communications equipment suitable for worldwide voyages. This equipment includes satellite-based position and speed information, gyroscopic and magnetic heading data, radar, electronic charting and depth finding. Communications equipment spans numerous transmission technologies in compliance with safety regulations and to maximize contact with shore-side and marine stations, enhancing one's ability to communicate from any location. Equipment installed allows chartering under CISR flag. (GMDSS compatibility)• Gyrocompass 1: Sperry Marine Mark Z digital gyrocompass• Gyrocompass 2: Simrad GC-85 Compact System interfaced for display on Autopilot, Radars and Electronic Chart• Magnetic Compass: Ritchie F600 G-5 mounted centerline at pilothouse helm station. Compass is• compensated during normal sea-trials. Vessel is delivered with Deviation Card from that date Halcyon fluxqate compass interfaced with Brooks and Gatehouse (B & G) Weather Instruments• Autopilot: Simrad AP50 with Gyro input and back-up Fluxgate Rate Compass, A dedicated RFU to the steering shelf is added for direct feed to the autopilot• Depth/Speed/Wind: B & G Hydra 3000 Graphic Function Display includes air temperature, barometric pressure.• Graphic Function displays in Pilothouse, Crew Lounge• Color Sounder: Furuno FCV-1200 BB color video sounder with display on BSS Doppler Log: Furuno DS80 Doppler Speed Log• APC 1000VA 670W Smart-UPS, full load runtime 6 minutes• Satellite Television: Sea Tel 4004 TV-At-Sea Gyro stabilized receive antenna with USA and Latin America LNB• Bridge Switching Systems (BSS): (5) 26" widescreen Nauticomp displays• Chart plotter: NAV 1-Transas Navisailor 3000 ECS with display in Pilothouse and Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. System includes interfaces from: ARPA, GPS, AIS, Depth, Speed and Wind. Input from GPS and output to Autopilot is provided.• NAV 2- MaxSea Display on BSS and wireless Keyboard/Mouse. Output to Autopilot is provided. NAV 3 - Nobeltec Pro• GPS: (2) Furuno Commercial grade WAAS/GPS units in pilothouse• AIS: Furuno FA-150 interfaced to Radar and Electronic Chart with Pilot Plug.• Radar: (2) Furuno FAR-2117 X-Band Radars. (1) with 8.0 ft. Open Array and (1) with 6.5 ft. Open Array; 96 N.M. range. Radars are heading stabilized with speed input for ARPA input to both radars.• Wing Stations: port and starboard• Molded composite covers• Electronic engine controls• Main engines start and stop Jog steering• Rudder angle indicator• Bow thruster• Horn controls
Locker is located to starboard in the foyer between VIP and guest staterooms and contains equipment racks for the yacht's A/V System. Locker is cooled by a dedicated air handler.
• Twin MTU/DDC 12v4000 Engines; 2735 HP each• They are connected to propellers via 5" Aquamet 22 HS stainless shafts and remote down angle gearbox. Primary exhaust is underwater at chine while a silenced bypass exits at transom corners. Seawater cooling water is supplied via dual 5" lugged type butterfly valves, bronze Y-strainers and molded FRP scoops with Stainless Steel grates.• (2) Heat exchanger, dual starters and battery charging alternators.• Controls: Electronic with throttle synchronizing and LCD data display. DOC/Sturdy throttles and EDM for each engine.• Priming Pump: Jabsco 24V DC, 558 GPH• Filter: SeaPro 600, Dual• Marine Gear: Close-coupled, 8° down angle, ratio 3.040:1 with trailing pump. ZF, Mod 4650A• Main Exhaust: Stainless steel collector with hard thermal insulation, integral spray ring for 18" main underwater FRP exhaust piping and flanged connections• Underwater Exhaust outlet: Molded FRP design with chine exit. Westport Shipyard fabrication By-pass exhaust: 1O" FRP piping• Silencer: Soundown• Propellers: Custom 5 Blade Nibral cast - CNC machined - S Class• Controls: Electronic with throttle synchronizing and LCD data display. DOC/Sturdy throttles and EDM for each engine.• Marine Gear: Close-coupled, 8° down angle, ratio 3.040:1 with trailing pump. ZF, Mod 4650A• Main Exhaust: Stainless steel collector with hard thermal insulation, integral spray ring for 18" main underwater FRP exhaust piping and flanged connections• Underwater Exhaust outlet: Molded FRP design with chine exit. Westport Shipyard fabrication By-pass exhaust: 1O" FRP piping• Silencer: Soundown• Propellers: Custom 5 Blade Nibral cast - CNC machined - S Class Electrical Source & Power
There are two 80KW electrical generators rated at 1800 rpm, providing AC power at 120-208volU3phase/60 cycle Hz. The generators are located port/starboard in the engine room. Water temperature, oil pressure and hour meters are installed in the distribution panel. Both generators have remote star Ustop in pilothouse. Power Take-Off (PTO) and hydraulic pump are installed on both generators for full redundancy. Seamless Power Transfer is standard when switching to/from generators to shore power and when switching loads from one generator to the other generator.• Generators: Northern Lights, M1064 Series• Phase and power factor: Three-phase-0.8 power factor. Compound mounts• Sound shield• Priming Pump: Carter, 124V DC, 35 GPH• Secondary Pump: DC positive displacement back-up/priming pump Filter: Racor, 500 Duplex Turbine Series
• Stabilization while underway is provided by a pair of fins located approximately amidships and powered hydraulically by an engine-driven hydraulic pump. Control is by modern digital 'fly-by-wire' system located in the pilothouse.• At rest stabilization: Zero speed stabilization is accomplished by the stabilizer fins; which are powered by the central hydraulic system in this mode.• Fins: Model Naiad 525 Stabilizer system with 22 square foot fins, one station DATUM control, with oil level warning, unloading valve kits and dual pumps with gauges. Full service with new digital gyrocompass.
Total capacity (diesel): Approx. 9,965 gal (US) in (6) tanks. Fueling process is via either of two deck fill locations amidships, port and starboard side. All tanks are vented to atmosphere on the stbd side.Fill/transfer system includes a centrifuge, pumps, meter and distribution manifold. All diesel consumers draw from the day tank. Engines and generators are supplied via priming pumps and filters. During normal operations fuel is transferred to the day tank via the centrifuge. Tank level monitoring is via electronic sensor and display on Vessel Monitoring System with high/low-level alarms. All tanks are vented to one 'vent tank' which is monitored for liquid indicating an overflow of any of the attached fuel tanks. Tanks are aluminum, welded construction with internal baffles. Inspection access ports to be manufactured by Freeman Marine.Fuel Tanks (Diesel):• #1 Center Tank: approx. 713 gallons• #2 Center Tank: approx. 790 gallons• #3 Center (Day Tank): approx. 2134 gallons• #3 Port and Stbd Tanks: approx. 2934 gallons, each• #4 Center Tank: approx. 460 gallons• Fuel Tank (Gasoline): approx. 100 gallons, accessible via hatch in swim stepFill Use• Port & Starboard deck fill; threaded, SS, stamped DIESEL• Y Strainer: 316 SS, self-cleaning• Centrifuge: Alpha Laval, 198 GPH (Gallons/Hour); diesel/oil separator• Primary Pump: AC, 50 GPM• Secondary Pump: DC positive displacement back-up/priming pump• Filters: DOC SeaPro 600• Transfer manifold by Westport Shipyard• Meter: Electronic turbine with numerical display and automatic pump shut-off
The freshwater system is comprised of a single, divided and baffled, freshwater tank, two AC supply pumps, suction supply, service, and distribution manifolds, two reverse osmosis watermakers, and associated valves, filters, expansion tanks, regulators, and gauges. Freshwater wash-downs are located on all external decks.• Freshwater tank (Divided): stainless steel, approx. 1726 total gallons• Purification: Silver ion electrolytic water sterilization system• UV filters: two for disinfection of potable water, 29 GPM each• Water softener: Spot Zero DM1000 system, with swim platform water connection, plumbed directly to the freshwater tanks, located in the equipment room• Deck fills: Two stainless steel, 1" round with threaded caps. One quick connect fitting, located on the swim step bustle is plumbed to supply the water softener• Watermakers: (2) Sea Recovery Aqua-Whisper 1800. Reverse osmosis type, for a total capacity of 3600 gallons per day• Water Heater: dual element (for fast recovery) water heater, 120-gallon capacity water heater• Dual particle filters: for removal of sediment, dissolved solids and contaminants to 5 microns plumbed in parallel. Stainless steel canister with replaceable filter cartridges.• Pressure tank: FRP construction located at remote ends of piping system• Pumps: (2) centrifugal pressure pumps, 30 gpm each, plumbed in parallel for high flow capability
The vessel's main engines and generators can be serviced utilizing an onboard lube oil change system. A new oil tank and a used oil tank are fitted within the engine room. New oil can be filled via 1 W' deck fitting amidships on starboard side while used oil can be offloaded with a quick-connect hose. Two air-powered diaphragm pumps are used to transfer to/from locations via hose reels.• Lube Oil Tanks: 450-gallon total oil capacity in a divided tank, located in the engine room bilge area. Tank is made from 5086-H32 aluminum• Lube Oil - New: 185 gallons Lube Oil- Used: 265 gallons• Pump: two (2) air diaphragm pumps• Fittings: all stainless quick connect fittings• Deck Plate: located with midship fuel fill on starboard side
Black and gray water are routed to an FRP tank. A certified Marine Sanitation Device (MSD) is installed for treatment of all wastewater. Tank level monitoring is via electronic sensor and display Vessel Monitoring System with level alarms and all tanks are vented at boot stripe. Discharge is via MSD or directs overboard via diaphragm pump. Also, a dockside pump-out connection is located port aft on the swim platform.• Pumps: High capacity solids handling AC diaphragm pump• MSD: Certified to meet MARPOL regulations as well as USCG Type II MSD. (Includes chlorine generator)• Black Water Tank: FRP construction with internal baffles, approx. 1685 gal.• Gray water collection/movement: three sumps (crew, guest and engineers) for transfer to black water tank or directly overboard via Y-valve. Westport construction includes primary AC pump and DC back-up pump with strainer, inspection port and alarm on DC pump. A lift station for the galley also acts as a sump pump, but only has an AC pump.
The interior of the vessel is kept at a constant temperature using a seawater cooled/heated reverse cycle, treated water HVAC system. The capacity is 30 tons and is distributed throughout the vessel via individual room air handlers of various sizes and BTU ratings. There is one controller for the three air handlers that serve the master stateroom and master office, one for the two air handlers that serve the formal dining area of the forward salon, two for the four air handlers that serve the remainder of the salon, one controller for the four air handlers in the upper lounge and one for the two air handlers in the pilothouse. All other air handlers are each controlled by a separate controller. A portion of the HVAC system provides fresh air to makeup and provides a clean and healthy atmosphere.• Marine Air HVAC system: Model # MCWLT-240W (four compressors). Independent seawater intake.• Chillers: 208volt/3phase/60cycle, 30 ton• Air Handlers: 208volt/1phase/60cycle, various BTU as required by volume being treated, utilizing variable speed hi static DC blowers• Makeup Air: For cycling air through vessel interior
Westport Shipyard and J&A Enterprises developed a 'whole ship' sound reduction plan. Together we developed details and insulation schedules that would maximize noise/vibration reduction. Sound transmission throughout the vessel is controlled in several ways throughout the Westport 40 meter.• Engine room: The engine room sound package consists of reflective barriers and absorptive insulation in addition to vibration/isolation mounting of equipment, piping and wiring that may transmit noise and noise attenuating/watertight doors.• Watertight doors: Pacific Coast Marine Absorptive insulation: Sound Down Reflective material: 1/8" to 3/16" aluminum• Isolation mounts: Various per equipment manufacturer specs
Safety Equipment• The vessel is equipped with all safety equipment required for charter service up to 12 passengers• Life Raft: (4) 10-man Solas approved life rafts mounted on flybridge rails (service 12/2019)• Life Preservers: (24) Coast Guard-approved adult life preservers with water lights, and (5) Coast Guard- approved child life preservers with water lights• Ring Buoys: (4) 30" Diameter buoys secured on exterior of vessel• Flares: Flare kit included• Bell: Perko• Fire Extinguishers: Dry chemical type installed in suitable locations, (9) 10 lb., (9) 5 lb., and (1) 3 lb., Carbon Dioxide type to be installed in suitable locations, (10) 10 lb.Fire Hydrant SystemThe fire main system consists of (4) fire stations distributed around the vessel, supply piping and (2) pumps. Each station contains a hose, angle valve and high/low volume nozzle. The electric fire pump (primary) can be started from any fire station or locally.• In fire station• All serviced – good until Sept. 2020Fire Sprinkler SystemThe accommodation space is protected by a sprinkler system that uses vessel's freshwater supply until it is depleted, then automatically, if necessary, switches to seawater. The engine room is protected by a gas smothering FM200 system.The system is a pre-charged type, automatic fire suppression system. The piping is to be copper/nickel (CuNi) tube with Seapress Viega crimp fittings. The pump unit consists of two pumps, operating individually or in tandem depending on the demand for water as determined by the number of heat-sensitive nozzles that have been triggered. A small pressure tank maintains the standby pressure in the system. A local control panel is in the engine room and a mimic display is located in the pilothouse.Engine Room Fire System• The engine room and ventilation ducts are to be insulated against thermal conductivity meeting the A-30 rating and also to provide effective sound damping.• Insulation: The bulkheads and ductwork leading to the engine room are lined with a thermal barrier of insulation.• FM200, Gas smothering system: for engine room protection, manual operation (with 20-second delay) includes discharge of gas and automated shutdown of fuel pumps, intake fans, and exhaust dampers.Cameras• (7) PTZ color cameras: (2) in the engine room, (1) exterior aft deck port side, (1) exterior aft deck starboard side; (1) starboard side deck, (1) port side deck and (1) on mast are displayed on the CCTV system monitoring station (with display on BSS)• Closed Circuit Television• Quad split-screen color display: System controlled by Crestron ControllerSignals and Lights• Ship's Whistle• Ship's bell• Air-powered horn (with automated signal timer): Kahlenberg, F-2 five trumpet Kahlenberg, M511-A signal timer• Search Light: (1) Carlisle & Finch, 200-watt xenon, 15 million candlepower; remote controlled
MILK MONEY is found in exceptional condition. Her two owners have kept her to the highest yacht standard. Her full-time crew offer her daily maintenance and care. She has been lightly used with only 4100 hours on her mains. She is fully equipped with no exclusions making her ready to cruise with guests at a moment’s notice. MILK MONEY offers a great opportunity to any keen boater.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.