Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
JUS CHILL’N is in very good condition.Low hours (800) on CATS.2 King size berths, 1 queen.Crew lounge with two berths.Day head off large open galley.Galley has breakfast bar and Island prep station, large aft deck, large cockpit with stowed crane for loading additional tenders/sub/motor bikes, golf cart into cockpit etc., and a TNT lift.The flybridge is huge with A/C and heat.The bow is appointed for lounging on sun pads.Port and starboard boarding doors on bow and stern.Walk-around side decks.
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 84' Cheoy Lee Bravo 2012. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $3,095,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
• Stainless steel framed sliding glass door from aft deck• Port and starboard settees with full‐height entertainment system to starboard• Granite bar top with refrigerator and bottle storage and (2) bar stools• Round dining table seats 6• The day head is in the companionway to the galley
• GE Stainless steel oven• GE Stainless steel cooktop• GE Stainless steel microwave• GE Stainless steel side‐by‐side refrigerator/freezer with ice dispenser• GE Stainless steel dishwasher• Stainless steel double sink• Full‐height side cabinet next to refrigeratorForward Breakfast Bar:• (2) Stainless steel Sub‐Zero refrigerators• (2) Stainless steel Sub‐Zero freezers
• King berth. Storage under• Single cedar lined closet on back surface• Walk‐in closet with cedar lining on one wall• Large settee• Stall shower with granite wall and floor• Large head, shower, and vanity
Stateroom:• King island berth• Vanity unit starboard• Fabric above bed and TV wall• Large fabric settee to port• Wardrobe, cedar lined on back surface with mirror on door• Fixed large oval ports (4)• Speaker Craft Ceiling Speakers• Crestron Prodigy Amp• Crestron Prodigy Control SystemHead:• Stall shower• Granite shower wall, counter top and floor• HEADHUNTER electric head (fresh water flush)
• 27" Stack up washer/dryer
Stateroom:• Queen berth• Vanity unit with mirror• Valance and floor lights with control switch• Wardrobe cedar lined on back surface with mirror on door• Stainless steel framed ventilation/escape hatch with shadeHead:• HEADHUNTER electric head (fresh water flush)• Stall shower
Stateroom:• Upper and lower berths• Wardrobe cedar lined on back surfaceLounge:• Crew lounge with upholstered settee and CORIAN table top• Cabinet with CORIAN top, stainless steel U‐LINE refrigerator and stainless steel• Sharp Microwave oven overHead:• GALLEY MAID electric head (fresh water flush)• Stall shower
• Painted nonskid deck and stairs to aft deck• Stainless steel swim ladder• Stainless steel U‐shaped rails (hinged/removable)• Fresh water telephone type shower, hot and cold• Watertight door to crew quarters• Locker for shore services, shore power and television inlets• Hinged cleats port and starboard (not for towing)• Storage locker with watertight door.
• MATHERS MC20002 electronic engine controls• TELEFLEX/HYNAUTIC hydraulic power steering• Fiberglass radar arch with integral fiberglass hardtop. Flush mounted lighting, including red night lights (2)• ACR 100 quartz halogen search light• Twin trumpet air horn• Life Raft 8‐man with chocks & hydrostatic release, mounted• STIDD helmsman's seats (2)• Stainless steel framed tempered glass sliding hatch covering staircase to salon• Stainless Rail around upper aft deck 1‐3/4" (top rail only). Length 48' 6"• Lounge seat with storage under foam cushions• Teak table high gloss finish with hi‐lo stainless steel pedestals• CORIAN bar top, sink with hot and cold faucet, fresh water wash down hose bib, refrigerator and U‐Line icemaker• Four bar stools with Sunbrella Sapphire Blue upholstery and stainless‐steel pedestals• Island cabinet with storage lockers and Fire Magic 24" Custom Gourmet Grill with space for two tanks in cabinet, port side• One A/C unit with directable eyeball vents at helm• Drop down overhead TV weather tight fiberglass cabinet
• Sun pad cushion 3 pieces Sunbrella Sapphire Moca style• Removable fiberglass table over hatch• 177 amp‐hour battery, 24vDC, stored in forward stateroom for windlass service• Vertical anchor windlass, MAXWELL VWC 4000 (hydraulic) with ⅜" chain wheel and rope capstan, deck pipe and chain stopper. Local controls with remote at both helm stations• 110 lb. Bruce type anchor stowed on roller assembly on bow• 30 fathoms of ⅜" high test galvanized chain• Walkway lighting on side deck overhangs• Fresh water anchor wash spigot• Foredeck storage with twin flush access hatches• Stainless steel bollards (9)• Stainless steel fairleads• Stainless steel rails 1.25" with mid rail forward• Stainless steel burgee flag staff on bow rail• Navigation lights• Boarding gates port and starboard• Step plates located at deck entrances
• Molded fiberglass steps to flybridge• Adhesion style teak aft deck, sport deck steps, flybridge steps• Painted non‐skid deck and stairs to flybridge• Overhead lights• Molded fiberglass seating with cushion• CORIAN bar top, sink with hot and cold faucet, fresh water wash down hose bib, U‐LINE refrigerator and icemaker• Top loading freezer• Stairs to sport deck with step lights and stainless‐steel gate• Weather tight fiberglass cabinet for 32" TV• Sunbrite 23" HD all weather LCD TV
• Live Bait well• Transom Door stbd side• 1200 lb. Davit in cockpit, enclosed with hinged coaming lid• Molded fiberglass bolt on style swim platform with bank on circumference• Ten underwater Ocean LED lights (4 on transom, 3 port side and 3 starboard side)• Two fish boxes (removable)• Support for fighting chair
• 220/110v, 60Hz AC and 24/12vDC electrical panels, main panels in engine room and sub‐panels throughout vessel• ACR 100 searchlight with dual station remote control• Two 24vDC 245Ah 8D AGM battery banks for engine starting and ship service• Battery parallel system at both helm stations• Two 24vDC 60A battery chargers• Two 12vDC 175‐amp hour battery banks for generator starting• 12vDC 20A battery charger• 50‐amp VANNER 12vDC equalizer with 12vDC 120‐amp hour battery and 12 spare 24/12vDC circuit breakers in sub‐panel for electronic use• One 24vDC 198Ah 4D AGM battery bank for LED lighting circuit• GLENDINNING Cablemaster shore power cable retrieval system, for 230vAC 100A service, with 100' cable• Shore telephone inlet, with 100' cable• Shore cable television inlet, with 100' cable• Copper bonding system, connecting all through hull fittings and major metal components to exterior hull zinc anodes• Isolation transformer (25 kVA), for shore power system• Dyna‐Plate grounding plate and strap to pilothouse and flybridge ground terminal boards• Voltmeters and ammeters for supply circuits• Generating set/shore power selector switches and shore power polarity indicator• LCD touch screen control/alarm monitoring system with audible and visual signals displayed on Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) located in pilothouse for generator
• New Garmin Fantom 56 open array & pedestal• (2) New Garmin 8417 17" multi‐functional displays• Garmin GM120 display• WS‐220WX weather station• Black Box Radar/Chart Plotter 12kw, 72 n.m.• Antenna Radar 6'• Powerboat weather station sensor PB150• GPS antenna• Furuno Auto Pilot, 511• (2) ICOM VHF M504A• (2) Hailer Horn (Speco) SPC40RP• KVH: TracVision Satellite TV M7• KVH RadomeCamera System• 4/8‐ way hub switch• Engine room camera PTZ (record to DVR)• Aft deck camera PTZ (record to DVR)• VGA splitterTracking Device:• Nav-Tracker 2.0 Sat/GPS, PMNT2.060• Antenna (Nav-Tracker)
• Twin CATERPILLAR C32 ACERT (1600 bhp each) diesel engines with less than 800 hrs.• Local mounted start/stop instrument panels for main engines and generators• Under water exhausts, with bypass and fiberglass mufflers• (2) Kohler, 32kW generators with sound guards• Work bench over generator• 220vAC chilled water air conditioning with frequency drives (except engine room)• CENTEK combo generator mufflers, air/water separator type, with hull side exhaust• Engineered engine room ventilating system, with intake blowers taking air in via air/water separator filters on hull side• Fire protection system, consisting of manually and automatically actuated fire extinguisher system with audio and visual alarms. Upon system actuation, blowers are shut down and hull side ventilation inlet dampers are closed• NAIAD hydraulic stern thrust. Both bow and stern thrusters to be driven by PTO's off gearboxes (2), including two live C-pads• Datum stabilizer control system• Power hydraulic steering system, including valves for optional autopilot installation• AC backup water pump• DC backup water pump• Plumbed, wired for watermaker• Watermaker Sea Recovery 1200 GPD• Engine driven emergency bilge pumping system for engine room bilges• REVERSO lube oil change system with manifold and hoses to all engines and gearboxes• RACOR fuel filters with vacuum gauges for the main engines, manifold to allow filter change underway• RACOR filters with vacuum gauges for generators• Two 30‐gallon water heaters, dual element, quick recovery type• HEADHUNTER Mach 5 water pump and accumulator tank for fresh water pressure system• Cartridge style whole system water filter unit• Sink with fresh water hose bib• Fuel management system, consisting of fuel shut‐off valves, fuel transfer pump with meter• system and selector manifold• HART Tank Tender gauges for fuel, fresh water, black water and grey water tanks, pneumatic pump type• Black water tank level indicator and high‐level alarm• Black water holding tank system with Y‐valve selector to allow direct discharge overboard or into holding tank.• Macerator pump for pump out of holding tank direct overboard, or to vented deck fitting for shore side disposal• GROCO bronze raw water strainers, all engines and sea water pump intakes• Seacocks on all through hull fittings below the waterline• Fiberglass battery boxes• Battery condition indicator• Engineered sound vibration and noise attenuation system for engine room spaces consisting of lead tile sound barriers and Mylar faced synthetic lead foam insulation covered with white painted aluminum perforated sheeting.• Custom sound mounts for main engines, generators, engine room stanchions, head pumps/motors, air conditioning compressors and sea water cooling pumps• Drip trays under engines• SEASHAFT 22 or equal propeller shafts• Stainless steel rudder blades• Nibral propeller shaft struts• Nibral propellers, 5 blade, class S, dynamically balanced• DURAMAX cutlass rubber stern and rudder bearings• PYI packless shaft seals• 110vAC watertight, fluorescent lights (4)• Watertight entrance door from aft swim step to crew area• Watertight emergency escape hatch from engine room to master stateroom
• Basic Cockpit (7' 10.5" interior approximate length)• Hull, deck and superstructure of DIVINYCELL or equivalent cored, resin infused fiberglass• Extensive use of biaxial and multiaxial E‐glass reinforcement• Integral fiberglass fuel, fresh water and holding tanks• Fiberglass rub rail with stainless steel capping• Tinted (except pilothouse), tempered glass windows, utilizing high strength, adhesion style• ALEXSEAL non‐skid exterior decks• Vinyl ester hull laminates and epoxy barrier system applied to hull bottom, with five‐year structural and antiosmosis warranty• Two coats of antifouling bottom paint• Sapele interior wood with satin finish
• Complete Maretron vessel monitoring system was added about $75K backbone cable throughout the vessel.• Electronic monitoring of all tankage, also fire system, weather, ties into Garmin and has a monitor in the crew cabin.• 8KW invertor/charger coupled to 8 x 400 Amp Hour Lithium Ion battery system for back up house power supply.• TNT Tender Lift• Vessel has been ceramic coated from top to waterline
Exceptionally good sea boat and has a large cockpit as an additional feature compared to a standard Bravo series yacht. Walkaround side decks, cockpit crane, and very large flybridge are great features for the adventurous yachtsman. JUS CHILL'N shows extremely well and she is ready for immediate sea trials and delivery.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.