Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Having sold this very successful Selene 59/60 to the present owners and witnessed their years of ownership and choice of additions, changes, and improvements, I must say that Josephine has become one of the most improved and user-friendly blue water yachts available on the market today!From the added bulbous bow, all the way to the stern, every category that you can imagine has been improved on…not because she was in need of repair, but because her meticulous owners enjoyed the process of refinement and safety at sea for their family.
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 59' Selene 2008. This yacht for sale is located in Stuart, Florida and priced at $1,298,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
• Complete hull and superstructure repaint• Total Garmin Glass Helm Nav replacement systems• New mast/antenna folding system with electrical lowering and raising control panel• Added bulbous bow• Gost Ship’s monitoring and security system• Complete new A/C heating system• New AB RIB with 60 hp Yamaha• New watermaker and vessel water purification system• All floors and interior soft goods redone• New dive compressor and Brownie’s “Third Lung”• New, uninstalled FB/Aft Deck enclosures• $25K complete spares package• (2) Glendinning shore power systems• Halogen lights throughout the boat
• Teak, Holly & Ebony inlaid hidden-leaf, high/low table (table raises and lowers for comfort)• Leather settee couch plus two leather chairs with footstools• Indirect lighting• Fusion stereo, VD, CD, AM/FM Sirius entertainment system• Samsung 32' TV, Satellite tuner, DVD & HDMI amplifier/splitter• All TV's can receive cable, satellite and broadcast signals selected at each TV• Curved stairs to lower deck• Levolor blinds on windows• Teak and holly floors throughout boat – completely refinished
• Sub‐Zero Refrigerator/freezer• Princess three‐burner electric stove with oven• GE Microwave/Convection oven• Broan Trash Compactor• Marble counter tops w/ Grohe fixtures, under mount sink• Complete water purification for entire boat (2019)• Indirect lighting• Complete kitchen inventory including cookware
• Queen‐size bed• 4 Round port holes• Emergency hatch above bed with hidden ladder• 2 Hanging closets, two drawers and lots of storage• Samsung 19‐inch LED TV• 2 AGM Batteries for Bow Thruster (in bilge)• Access to Bow Thruster in locker under bed
• Granite floor and countertop with porcelain sink• Large shower with seating & glass door• TECMA toilet• Door to ensuite head as well as an additional door so the head can be used as a day head
• Queen‐size walkaround bed• Mirror sconces above headboard• Built In make‐up/writing desk with bench• 3 Hanging closets• Lots of storage• Samsung 26‐inch TV/VCR behind sliding door• Indirect lighting
• Granite floor and countertop with porcelain sink• Large shower with seating & glass door• TECMA toilet
• Upper and Lower bunk• Hanging closet• Built‐in desk (electronic equipment)• Printer (wireless)• TV and VCR
• Custom elevated Settee with Teak, Holly & Ebony inlaid table with stainless steel base• Custom Watch Berth• Indirect red lighting over table to minimize bright light during night cruising• Pompanette Captain's Chair with stainless steel base & footrest• Complete electronic replacement to Garmin Systems (2017)• Garmin GPS Map 8624 with 24" touch screen• 24" LCD Monitors. Each with dedicated GPS antennas• Garmin GHP20 Reactor autopilot• TracPhone V31P with VSAT broadband service• Garmin GSD25 sonar• AIS‐ Automatic Identification System (full information send & receive) with dedicated GPS antenna (Garmin AIS 600)• Garmin VHF 300• Flir 4 MP HD cameras (4 each)• Sirius Satellite Weather (Garmin GXM53)• Wave broadband wifi router• Walkie talkie from swim platform to pilot house• 5 Master Volt Battery Charger monitors• 2 Maxwell AA500C Auto Anchor Windless controls• Key Power Get‐Home System controls• Bow and Stern Thruster controls• EC‐200 Engine Control• Wesmar CPS Stabilizer Control Unit updated to roll and pitch• Ritchie FB‐500 Compass• Engine Room Automatic Fire Control System Controls• High Water Alarm for all six bilge pumps• Domestic Black & Gray Water Tank monitor• Magnum Inverter control• Generator gauges and controls• Hour Meters for all six‐bilge pump• Fire Extinguisher• HP Desk Jet 6980 Printer• Side Power Wireless Remote Bow & Stern Thruster control• Yacht Controller Wireless Remote. Controls engine, forward & reverse, bow & stern thruster and windlass control• Windshield wash & wiper control• Rudder Angle Indicator• Exquisite large Electric Breaker Panel with back‐lit labels which come on automatically when glass cover door is open• Port and Starboard water‐tight "Dutch" doors• Curved stairway up to flybridge and boat deck• Curved stairway down to staterooms• Worldwide power converter
• Located in separate utility room with folding table, sink, and lots of pantry storage• ASKO Model W6461 Washer• ASKO Model T731 Dryer• Corian countertop• Corian utility sink with Corian cover• Lots of storage cabinets• Access to starboard stabilizer
• Garmin Glass Helm with GPSMAP 8622 and 22" multi‐function display• (2) Garmin Fantom 4‐ft. open 40‐watt radars GMR1224• Garmin GHS20 multi‐function remote handset• Garmin GM120 multi‐function display for depth, speed, and wind• Full engine controls• Triton LED 12,000 lumen flood light (2017)• Garmin VHF 300 radio• Garmin sonar display• EC200 Engine Control• ACR RL600 remote control search light• (2) Maxwell AA5500C auto anchor windlass controls• Wesmar Stabilizer remote• Ritchie FB‐500 Compass• Bow and Stern Thruster controls• Rudder Angle Indicator• Waterproof Air Horn button• Pompanette Captain's Chair with stainless steel base & footrest• U‐Shaped seating for (8) with new Sunbrella cushions and large folding table, with vinyl cover• Covered stainless steel sink and BBQ area• Large built‐in Ice Chest• ACR‐406 Global Fix EPIRB• Clear plastic panel enclosure that can be rolled up (New 2019)• Optional Hardtop• Optional Mast with two 48" Garmin radar antennas, running lights & F33 Satellite antenna (New 2017). Overly engineered, featuring geared lowering mechanism & toggle control operation.• Garmin customized antennae installation with reinforced stainless‐steel hardtop stanchions (New 2017)
• New AB with 60 hp Yamaha 4‐stroke (2019)• Winslow six‐person Emergency Life Raft with ACR Global Fix 406 EPIRB (Certified) (2019)• SJRITEX A600‐3.2 Stainless Steel Electric/Hydraulic Davit• Stainless Steel rails with Blue Sunbrella Dodger• Fire Extinguisher
• (2) New Glendinning cable master shore power units• FCI 1200 GPD Commercial Water Maker with 5‐piston belt driven slow speed pump (2019)• Hydraulic reservoir and pump for stainless steel davit• 2 Work benches• 2 AGM Batteries for Stern Thruster (2016)• Rudder Post and hydraulic cylinders for Steering System• 2 Hydraulic Pumps for the Auto Pilots• Access to Stern Thruster• 4 Compressors for the Cruisair AC & Heating Systems (New 2018)• 2 Raw Water inlets and pumps for the Cruisair compressor• Emergency hatch opening to bench of Aft Deck• Large watertight hatch to swim step• Lots of storage cabinets• The lazarette is all finished in high‐gloss varnished Teak with Teak and Holly sole• 6.5 KW Northern Lights Generator, 900 hours• Sub Zero freezer• New Dive Compressor with two lines (2019) and four dive tanks• Brownies Third Lung dive system (2019)• Stern Anchor Storage• (2) Tool boxes complete with proper tools
• Curved Settee with Sunbrella fabric cushions & vinyl cover (New 2019)• Teak & Holly inlaid table with stainless steel base• Curved stairway with stainless steel rail to Boat Deck above• Port and starboard gates going down to large Swim Step• Side gates on both port and starboard sides• Hatch under bench for access to Lazarette• Clear plastic paneling enclosure that can be rolled up ‐ New 07/2019 (not installed yet, in storage)• Boat deck chairs
• Concealed stainless‐steel swim ladder• 4‐Stainless steel removable Staples for safety• Flexiteek Decking on swim step and on steps leading up to aft deck• Large water‐tight hatch to the Lazarette and Engine Room• Winch and anchor roller for stern anchoring• Swim step is a very convenient way to get on and off the boat at floating dock height• Lifelines installed between swim platform staples for safety• Video camera that can be viewed on radar plotter
• Maxwell HWC 3500 Windlass with one 110 lb. Bruce Anchor with 300 ft. of 1/2‐inch chain and (1) 66 lb. Bruce Anchor with 300 ft. of 3/8 inch chain• FX‐37 Fortress Anchor with 300 ft. of 3/4‐inch double‐braid line and 20 ft. of 3/8‐inch chain• (6) 12‐inch ball fenders• (2) 30‐inch ball fenders• (6) 12" x 34" fenders with custom storage cover• Fresh Water and Salt Water wash downs bow & stern• (2) 50‐amp Electric inlets• Cable TV and photo inlets• Built‐in settee with Sunbrella cushions and vinyl cover (New 2019)• In locker Ultraviolet filter for loading fresh water
• Cummins QSM‐11, 405 HP Main Engine (3,908 hours) with optional 220 Amp Balmar Alternator to charge house batteries with underway and custom stainless‐steel exhaust• Twin Disk Transmission and Control Box• Key Power Hydraulic "Get‐Home" System• Northern Lights 25KW Generator (1,660 hours) with PTO driving a hydraulic pump for Keypower Get Home system• Stainless Steel 3‐inch Propeller Shaft with spur line cutters and 4‐blade propeller• (2) 3‐inch Raw Water Intakes for main engine• Stainless‐Steel full‐length rails to mount engine• (2) Incoming blowers and (2) outgoing blowers• (2) AGM 4D Batteries for engine starting (2016)• (2) AGM Batteries for generator starting (2016)• Wesmar Stabilizer reservoir and controls• Custom built polycarbonate Fuel Sight Gauges• (2) Racor 360 GPH fuel filter/water separators for main engine• (2) Racor 120 GPH fuel filter/water separators for generator• (2) Racor 120 fuel water separators for 6.5 KW generator• Reverso Oil Change System for engine, transmission & generator• ESI Fuel Polishing and Fuel Transfer System• Dual Johnson Fresh Water Pumps• Fireboy FE241 Automatic Fire Extinguisher System• Torrid 1500 Watt 30‐gallon Water Heater which is also heated by the engine coolant while underway• Flojet salt water deck washdown pump• Video Camera that can be viewed on the Radar/Plotter Screen• Redundant sea water intake for main engine
• Northern Lights 25KW Generator (1,660 hours) with PTO driving a hydraulic pump for Keypower Get Home system• Northern Lights 6.5 KWGenerator, 900 hours•All 24‐volt fuses and switching systems and battery isolators• (2) Magnum Model MS4024 Inverter charger• (3) Master Volt MASS 24/100 Battery chargers• (2) Master Volt MASS 24/50 Battery chargers• Access to port stabilizer
• ASEA Isolation Transformer/Power Converter• Input: 170 to 520 volts, 40 to 70 cycle and Output: 120/240 volts, 60 cycle• Stainless Steel tracks with 12 Genoa cars each side of boat for precise placement of fenders• Garmin TracVision TV Satellite System (New)• Dual Air Horns• (4) Cruisair AC/Heat units for salon, pilot house, master stateroom, forward and portside staterooms ‐ (New 2018)• All opening port holes and windows have polished stainless steel framed screens• All windows & port holes have polished stainless‐steel frames• All port holes have stainless steel storm covers• House batteries consist of two banks of Vision CL800 2V 800AH AGM Batteries with 12 batteries in each bank producing 1600‐amp hours of battery life (2016)• Sunblock mesh covers for windshield & side pilot house windows• Well‐placed grab rails throughout the boat for maximum safety• Ditch kit (complete kit with water maker)• Fuel polishing and oil change pump station• Dehumidifier• Hand pump for emergency bilge (port aft under stairway to topside)• Binoculars ‐ one stabilized• Flir night vision ‐ hand held binoculars• Stereo speakers (topside)• Complete set of life jackets ‐ various sizes• Ship's medical kit (outfitted by emergency room MD)• Camera, stern and engine room video• Two new sets of line, 6 each• Forward and aft electric shore power receptacles (240 ‐ 5 ‐ amp)• Handheld Yacht Controller• New canvas around boat deck, dinghy etc. (2019)• Canvas covers for outdoor seating area and all table (2019)• Very complete inventory of spare parts, including injectors, exhaust elbows, sea water pumps, fresh water pumps, bilge pumps, filters etc. ($25,000 inventory)• (4) Rocket launcher fishing rod holders• (4) poles with reels, fish and ice bag, gaffing hook and lures
• Personal items• Quilts• Silver tray
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.