Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
April '18 4 step complete compound and wax water-line up... looks fantastic.
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 65' Hatteras Enclosed Fb W/ Salon/fb Stairs 1997. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $299,500. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Enclosed Fb W/ Salon/fb Stairs
Detroit Diesel 1692 TA
595.00 HRS 1450.00 HP
595.00 HRS 1450.00 HP
This ever-popular 65' Hatteras Convertible Enclosed Bridge boasts the redesigned stateroom layout that moved the master stateroom amidship affording total comfort. space and functionality. Her many features include an enclosed flybridge with custom interior spiral stairs , updated interior, great exterior finish, the very best in navigation and A/V equipment and loaded with every option imaginable. This 65' Hatteras is in incredible condition and well worth seeing! She will outperform most in rough seas or make the very best distance cruiser for extended excursions. She has under 600 hours on her main engines since overhaul. She is ready to go and priced right for a quick sale! A great selling boat, the Hatteras 65 Convertible is one of the more popular sportfishing boat her size ever built. She’s a step up from the earlier Hatteras 60 Convertible—not only are her lines more aggressive, but performance was improved as well. The hull is an extended and improved version of the 60 Convertible hull with a finer entry, balsa-cored hullsides, and prop pockets to reduce draft. Her standard three-stateroom, galley-up layout is highlighted by a spacious, beautifully appointed salon. (An alternate floorplan with an enlarged owner’s stateroom and low-profile galley became available in 1996.) With 183 square feet of space, the cockpit was the largest to be found in a production boat this size. Topside, the enclosed flybridge is luxury on a grand scale. Aft controls assist with docking and backing down on a fish. Note the distinctive engineroom air intakes in the hullsides. Typical of Hatteras yachts this size, the engineroom is huge with good outboard access to the motors. With the 1,350hp 16V92s she will cruise at 25 knots. A total of 120 of these yachts were built.
• Updated low-profile Corian countertops for increased openness in salon• Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer• Dishwasher• Icemaker•Black and Decker coffeemaker•Whirlpool Electric cooktop• Excellent storage•Flush-mount sink• Updated teak flooring in galley• Kitchen Aid compactor
• Icemaker concealed aft of dinette• Elevated seating for 4-5 and great view of water• Updated leather upholstery • Corian countertop• Updated teak flooring
• Amidship-design master stateroom layout, first seen in this year, allowing much morecomfort and space while underway• Queen size island berth• Updated wall décor and furnishings• Cedar-lined closet and abundant storage and cabinets• Entertainment center• Private head entry• Ash wood throughout• New carpet
• Private head with Jacuzzi tub and shower•Mirrored ceiling• Custom wall decor• Corian countertops with flush-mount sink• Vacu-Flush toilet
•Full walkaround island berth• Private head entry to starboard• Large hanging locker to port and abundant storage
• Bunk-style arrangement• Access to head shared with VIP Stateroom• Hanging locker and generous gear storage• Updated bedding and wall décor
•Custom nautical wall decor• Entrances from both VIP and guest staterooms•Mirrored ceiling•Updated flooring• Corian countertop
• Private head with shower stall, sink and toilet• Washer and dryer concealed behind door• Access to dedicated pump room• Abundant storage for gear and goods•Bunk beds
• Backup DDEC throttle quadrant under helm station in addition to inside and outsidestations• Twin helm chairs with couch aft and to port• DDEC controls and engine monitoring system
• Tinted windows•Climate controls•Seating for (9) including two helm chairs, an aft couch and couch to port• Mini-fridge on aft deck of flybridge, as well as jump seat for (2)• Redundant backup controls under helm pod storage• Helm station both inside and out* Custom interior spiral stairs
• KVH Tracvision Sat/TV system•B&G digital depth and speed monitors• Interphase forward-looking sonar• AP22 Autopilot• Nobeltec Visual Nav computer w/ 19" flatscreen display• ICOM IC-M127 VHF,• Standard GX22360 VHF•Furuno FR-711 72-mile open array radar•Furuno FCV-292 Color Bottom Machine• Furuno NavNet GPS/Radar/Fishfinder Integration• ACR Searchlight w/ remote• Intercom phone system to salon
Individual mechanical engine gauge panels for both mains•Twin 16V92TA DDEC's at 1450 hp/sideStarboard Eng. 585 hrs. since overhaul (total time 4635 hrs.)Port Eng. 584 hrs. since overhaul (total time 4634 hrs.)• (2) 20kW Onan gensets-remote start and soundshields#2 Starboard Gen. 5320 hrs.#1 Port Gen. 4936hrs.• Port & Strb. Glendinning Cablemasters• Oil exchange system for mains and gensets• Sea Recovery 800 gpd watermaker• (5) auto bilge pumps and one emergency• Hatteras alarm monitors• Airseps• Separate pump room accessed from crew quarters•Inline fuel polishing system• 4:1 gear ratioOil Change systen
•(2) Onan 20 kW Gensets• (6) Cruisair A/C's• Galley Maid 24V windlass w/ foot controls• (3) windshield wipers on bridge
•Massive volume for access to all mechanicals• Standing headroom• Individual engine gauge panels for both mains•Twin 16V92TA DDEC's at 1450 hp/sideStarboard Eng. 585 hrs. since overhaul (total time 4635 hrs.)Port Eng. 584 hrs. since overhaul (total time 4634 hrs.)• (2) 20kW Onan gensets-remote start and soundshields#2 Starboard Gen. 5320 hrs.#1 Port Gen. 4936hrs.
• Transom door• Custom Bluewater fighting chair•Full tackle center attached to aft salon bulkhead• Massive refrigerated fishbox and storage in cockpit sole• 37' Rupp outriggers•Cockpit freezer•Bait prep station•Cockpit engine access•29 rocket launchers in cockpit
• Imron paint in excellent condition• All stainless steel rails
Exclusions include, but are not limited to, owner's personal belongings, tools and tackle. Adetailed list of items will be provided at time of closing.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.