Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 92' Motor Yacht Ortona Navi 1989. This yacht for sale is located in Seattle , Washington and priced at $745,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
8500 HRS 1350 HP
8500 HRS 1350 HP
This golden dream yacht has everything you need for a blue water adventure, whether it’s dock side relaxation, or luxurious day trips. The aluminum hull and super structure makes this yacht a vessel made to last. The naval architect and exterior designer of the yacht is John G. Alden. She was built by Ortona Navi Shipyard in Italy. The interior designer of the yacht is Charles T. Stifter and Debbie Tucker.The Golden Rose’s sleek lines give her a strikingly fine visual appearance, as well as the exquisite interior design. The golden Makori maple highlighted with lighter Fries maple creates a rich golden environment which works perfect with the LED remote controlled colored lighting system and unique lighting design throughout the vessel. The ample golden blend of exotically rich wood creates an open feeling while creating an abundance of discrete stowage spaces hidden beneath what appears to be just a decorative panel.Some of the luxuries on the flybridge include two hydraulic davits for raising and lowering the tender or brand-new jet ski, a 2-person hot tub, multi-colored remote-controlled lights, BBQ grill, and Full navigation and control of the yacht from the fly bridge. There are two sections of comfortable seating that cup around the impeccably designed tables that feature a clear top and doubles as a sky light for the lower deck, or a delightfully ringed lighted conversation piece.As you step down to the raised pilot house you can see the surrounding view of the boat on the video cameras, as the camera picks up the reflections of the newly installed underwater lighting.
The interior design makes a statement as refined as her exterior lines. The sculptured interior of rich colored Makori maple contrasting with lighter Frise maple gives the living spaces a more expansive and open feeling than expected on a yacht of her size. Throughout the vessel, marble, granite and leather compliment the quality workmanship found on board. New 80" Vizio Flat Screen TV in salon.The master stateroom is located midships and is truly impressive with a centerline king-sized bed, study area, ladies dressing table and entertainment system with stereo, TV, VCR and DVD. The private master bath provides a large Thermasol whirlpool bath and granite counters. The two mirror image guest staterooms are located aft and each have twin lower berths and a concealed upper pilot berth. Both have private baths with enclosed shower/tub.The crew quarters are forward and feature a separate captain's quarters, (2) crew quarters and (2) heads with shared showers. There is a small dinette with entertainment center for the crew.The galley is forward and can be described as a large, completely upgraded granite kitchen with subzero fridge and freezer, Wolf oven and microwave, and glass stove top. The dinette seats (8) people.The main salon and dining areas are on deck and designed to satisfy your every need and expectation. The main dining table seats (8) guests. The wet bar, work desk and state-of-the-art entertainment system add ambiance to the salon. A unique system of lighting and sky lights bathes the salon in a beautiful combination of natural and artificial light.The aft deck is air conditioned and is easily opened with a minimum of effort for less formal dining and access to the swim deck, complete with freshwater shower. The aft deck can be closed off from the rest of the yacht via glass sliding doors, and the salon can be closed off via glass wing doors at the port and starboard entrance. Up from the main salon is the pilothouse with extensive, up to date instrumentation and comfortable seating.The bridge deck offers (2) large seating areas, perfect for cocktails and conversation under the shade of the Bimini top, as well as additional sun cushions. The bridge deck has a wet bar and stereo equipment to further guarantee comfort and enjoyment for owner and guests.
• Stainless SubZero• Side-by-side freezer/refrigerator• Wolf ovens• Wolf countertop range• Allure range hood• Askow dishwasher• Kitchen Aid Trash Compactor• Wolf microwave• Granite Floors and Counter Tops
• 43kW Mercedes Generators- 13,000 hours (July 2019)• Northern Light 25kW Gen- 6,000 hours (July 2019)• Xantrex 6,000W Inverter
• New Simrad Halo radar• New Simrad dual down scan depthsounder• New Simrad Evo 3• New Simrad AP70 autopilot• A2004 autopilot head unit• Satellite telephone• Iridium Go Sat• Plath autopilot and gyro• Furuno Class-B IS• New navigational computer system• (3) VHF radios• 406 EPIRB• (2) 50amp shore power cords with Cable Master• 100amp AC electrical system• Underwater docking and Fantasy Halo LED Lights• New UPS power supply for electronics• New tank sender• New wireless network system
• 2010 Waverunner• (2) Wopple Stoppers• 18' Novurania dingy DL550 with 135 HP Yamaha engine• (2) Anchors• Side-by-side 15" Uline refrigerator and icemaker• Marquipt hydraulic cranes for launching dingy port and stbd• (2) Hydraulic gangways to the waterline port and stbd• New Bimini top• New soft goods• (4) New 150' 50amp shore cables• Uline icemaker and refrigerators in salon and on flybridge• Uline wine cooler in salon• Dock lines• 4-Person Jacuzzi
• (2) Engines model MTU 8v396TB93's 1350hp, 8,550 hours (July 2019)• Cruising speeds 13.5 knots max / Max speeds 17 knots• 2004 Overhauled and serviced• Pump and injectors• Digital frequency meters installed• (2) 1500 gpd Sea Recovery watermakers• (2) New Headhunter automatic pumps• Freshwater heater with InstaHot backup, new accumulator and new manifold
• Bottom serviced and painted• Props removed and tuned
Custom designed by John Alden, Inc. of Boston and delivered in 1989, she is truly the finest example of modern yachts in both appearance and performance. From her swept teak decks to her state-of-the-art equipment, she combines old world craftsmanship with new world comfort and convenience.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.