Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
RARE EAST COAST OPPORTUNITY ONLY ENDURANCE 658 ON THE EAST COAST SCHEDULE A MUST VIEW TO TRULY APPRECIATEThe history of Hampton Yachts begins in Taiwan 50 years ago where the Chen Family built the famous Formosa line of sailing yachts under the direction of the family’s patriarch, C.Y. Chen.In 1992 the Hampton Yacht Building Company was established and was one of the first Taiwanese companies to start yacht building in China. With the passing of C.Y. Chen, Jeff Chen, Managing Director, and C.Y. Chen’s son, together with a select few investors and the Chen Family expanded on his father’s vision. Jointly they built the high-tech facilities of today, and initiated the development of the very successful Endurance LRC series, which garnered international praise.Today Hampton Yachts employs over 200 skilled craftsmen, finish carpenters, designers, engineers and naval architects.While Hampton Yachts’ heritage began in Taiwan, the company’s success today, is very much a contemporary story. When the world-wide sailboat market started to soften, Hampton Yachts turned to Motor Yacht design and construction. Many of these new motor yachts were designed in-house under the able and talented direction of Jim Chen.As success followed success, Naval Architect, Howard Apollonio was engaged to consult on new designs. One of the results of this ongoing collaboration, with considerable input from Hampton Dealers, has resulted in the Hampton Hybrid Hull that became the basis of the very successful Endurance LRC series.None of the success would have been possible without the unwavering commitment to quality; in design, construction engineering and craftsmanship. A commitment started 50 years ago in Taiwan, by C.Y. Chen and carried-on today through the leadership of his son, Jeff Chen and a host of carefully chosen craftsmen, artisans and a worldwide dealer network.And this 2015 Endurance 658-05 "My Way" is no exception. Highlighting "My Way's" distinctions include the reliable John Deere 13.5 Liter 750 hp mains at 2,200 RPM with only 782 hours, ZF 360A gearboxes with 2.609:1 ratio, Glendinning electronic engine controls, Northern Lights 12kW & 20kW gensets with air/water separators, 4 engine control stations including two aft wing control stations, Magnum 4kW inverter system, 2 Charles Iso-Boost transformers, Charles Solid Power 5000 SP Series 20-amp & 50-amp battery chargers, LED 24v lighting throughout, Full Garmin electronics package with 5 GPSMAP 8215 multi-touch displays, A/V system including Bose and Fusion, MarineAir eight zone chilled-air air-conditioning/heat climate system, Olympia hydronic diesel heat system with heated floors in galley and stateroom heads, KVH HD7 TracVision satellite TV antenna system, 2-20-gallon hot water heaters, BlueWater Legend 800 gpd watermaker, Flying bridge acrylic enclosure, 2 Glendinning Cablemasters with 50-amp/125/250v 75' shore power cords, ACR GlobalFix Pro 406 MHZ EPIRB, Revere 6-person life raft (soft case), Brower 1,600 lb. yacht crane and Boston Whaler 13p Sport with Mercury 40 hp outboard.
Miltz Maritime would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 65' Hampton 658 Endurance 2015. This yacht for sale is located in Florida United States and priced at $2,295,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
John Deere 13.5 Liter
• Aft deck settee with custom teak table with ebony, holly & rosewood compass rose inlay.• Secure drop-down TV 26”• Teak Deck• Stainless steel framed sliding door to salon• Fiberglass molded steps to fly bridge with teak treads• Stainless steel oval railing for stairs to flybridge• Sliding hatch to flybridge at top of steps• Refrigerator• Day head with vanity• Storage cabinet• Overhead lighting• Blue LED courtesy lighting• Remote camera monitoring system – streaming to Garmin multi-function displays• Port & starboard docking stations with engine & thruster controls
• Guest stateroom with over / under bunks• Hanging locker• Drawer storage• LED TV• Stereo/DVD player• Stainless steel portlight• Satin finished handcrafted raised panel cherry cabinetry• Head with stall shower• Cherry & holly flooring• Solid surface counter with sink, storage & refrigerator• Abundance of bulk storage• Stairway leading to/from the main salon• Access to the transom via aircraft style bulkhead door
• Dual Glendinning cablemaster systems w/75' power cords• Dual C-Charles IsoBoost transformers• (2) C-Charles 50A battery chargers• (1) C-Charles 30A amp battery charger• AGM batteries - House/Inverter, engines & generator• Northern Lights 20kw & 12kw generators• Magnasine 4kw inverter/charger• (2) Starboard side 250/125V/50A power inlets• (1) 125V/30A starboard side power inlet• Aft & Midships high water bilge alarm with monitors at pilothouse & fly bridge• Phone & cable inlets• GFCI protected outlets• LED interior/exterior lighting• Indirect LED lighting in select areas• Reverse cycle air-conditioning system• Flat screen LED TV's• AC & DC stereo systems• Well-lit and labeled AC and DC power distribution panels
• Hardtop with LED lighting & three (3) skylights w/screens• Secured flip-down TV 26”• Three (3) Pompanette helm seats• Large L-shaped cruising settee with FRP adjustable height table• Centerline FRP molded helm station with complete engine & navigation instrumentation• Garmin touch screen navigational equipment• Molded FRP windscreen with safety glass• Stairway portside leading to the pilothouse• Stairway aft portside leading to the aft deck• Food & beverage service center with U-line refrigerator/ice maker, hot & cold pressure water, SS sink & propane BBQ• Brower 1600 lb. low profile power rotation davit• Room for up to a 15' tender and your toys• Nonskid decking• Oval safety handrails
• Granite countertop• Satin finished handcrafted raised panel cherry cabinetry• Over-sized stainless-steel sink with single lever Grohe faucet• Heated granite flooring• Abundant cabinet & drawer storage• Italian drawer hardware• LED task lighting• Numerous 110V AC receptacles• Sub-Zero refrigerator with two (2) freezer drawers & icemaker• GE dishwasher• GE Profile Four (4) burner cooktop• GE Profile Oven• GE Profile Convection microwave oven• Cooking venting system• GE trash compacter• Garbage disposal
• Marble countertop• Satin finished handcrafted raised panel cherry cabinetry• Heated marble floor• Techa quiet flush toilet• LED task lighting, stall shower• Vanity cabinet with storage and mirror above• Portlight with screen• Stall shower
• Marble countertop• Satin finished handcrafted raised panel cherry cabinetry• Heated marble floor• Tecma quiet flush toilet• LED task lighting• Large stall shower with a massage tower system• Vanity with storage and under counter sink• Full width mirror above the vanity• Medicine cabinet• Stainless steel portlight with screen
• Full Beam with king sized walk around bed• Satin finished handcrafted raised panel cherry cabinetry• Walk-in cedar lined closet• (2) additional clothes lockers• Settee with built-in storage• Make-up vanity with mirror• Port & starboard custom portlights• LED TV with a stereo surround sound system• Abundant storage drawers• Custom designed headliner with indirect lighting• LED lighting• Italian stainless-steel light fixtures and door hardware
• Twin John Deere 13.5L 750HP common rail diesel engines• Electronic engine monitoring system• Four (4) Station electronic engine controls• ZF transmissions• Aquamet stainless steel propeller shafts• 5-Bladed propellers 40" X 39"• Wesmar DSP Digital stabilizer system• Wesmar hydraulic bow & stern thrusters• Racor dual crossover fuel/water filtration filters for main engines• Racor fuel/water filtration filters for generators• Head-Hunter freshwater pump• 24VDC Raw & freshwater deck washdown systems, both (fore & aft)• Engine driven emergency engine room bilge pumping system• Fuel management system & 1 1/2" cross flow fuel connections between tanks• Athwartships center-line fuel tanks• Oil change system-12VDC• Brower 1600lb. power rotation davit• Air-Conditioning reverse cycle system• Hydronic hot water diesel heating system• Heated galley & head floors from the diesel heating system• Hydraulic power steering system• Aircraft style pilothouse & transom safety doors• KVH TracVision HD& satellite TV receiving system• Holding tank with deck & overboard discharge systems• (4) 2000 GPH automatic bilge pumps• Stand up engine head room• Automatic air-plenum shut down system• Automatic / Manual Fireboy fire suppression system
• Pilot chair centerline; second helm chair adjacent to starboard• Engine controls with electronic displays• Garmin touch screen navigational equipment• Satin finished handcrafted raised panel cherry cabinetry• Custom cherry wood ship’s wheel• Dinette with custom upholstered settee to port• Aircraft style doors port and starboard for easy access to the side decks• Cherry & holly floor with custom bound inlay carpet• Defrosters• Overhead lights
• Side by side twin beds• Satin finished handcrafted raised panel cherry cabinetry• Storage drawers• LED task & reading lights• LED TV w/stereo DVD system• Cedar lined hanging locker
• Custom interior designed by Pacific Custom Interiors• Satin finished handcrafted raised panel cherry cabinetry• Custom sofa with storage below• Three (3) barrel chairs• Cherry high-lo cocktail table• Cherry end tables• Boxed windows with Hunter-Douglas blinds• Wet bar with wine captain• 46" LED TV• Bose Lifestyle surround sound system• LED lighting w/dimmers• Custom ceiling with indirect LED lighting• Carpeted flooring
• Covered recessed walkways with teak and non-skid decking• Fuel inlets & vents built into the house sides for safe fueling• Engine room air-plenums built-in to the inside walkway bulwarks• Starboard side of the pilothouse: (2) 250V/50A & (1) 125V/30A power inlets• Port & Starboard side boarding gates for high docks• Stainless steel oval handrails• Blue LED courtesy lighting• Overhead lighting• Over-sized hawse holes with tie down cleats• Storage below pilothouse forward windows• Storage on inside of Portuguese bridge• Double opening to fore deck• Built-in seating with cushions• Maxwell windlass dual anchors and 300’ chain each• Raw & freshwater foredeck wash down systems• Dual stainless-steel anchors with chain, rollers, stanchions, cleats, chocks and oval hand rails.
• Molded fiberglass full width boarding step• Staple-style safety rails 2 1/2”• Aft corner pop-up cleats• Large recessed tie-down cleats• Recessed shore power cable safety ports built into the swim platform• Fresh water inlet• Fresh & raw water washdown systems• Hot/cold transom shower• Dual Glendenning Cablemaster systems• Aircraft style safety door• Molded stairway with teak treads to access aft deck• Stainless framed glass latching boarding gates with LED lit Endurance logo
• Queen size bed• Satin finished handcrafted raised panel cherry cabinetry• Skylight with Ocean-Air screen system• TV w/Stereo CD/DVD system• Private access to the forward head• Hanging lockers• Drawer storage• Custom mattress & bedding• LED task & reading lights• Italian door hardware
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Luke Brown Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.