2020 Ranger Tugs 41′
One-owner 2020 Ranger Tugs R-41 CB “Turtles”
“Turtles” is a beautiful example of the popular Ranger Tugs R-41 Command Bridge. This one-owner vessel is exceptionally well equipped with both cruising and comfort features that make your time aboard fun and maybe just a bit less stressful when it’s time to dock or anchor the yacht thanks to its twin Volvo IPS 400 drives with “joystick” control.
Creature & Comfort features of the R-41 Command Bridge include its spacious, warm & light-filled salon with abundant seating and a Lafor slimline modern recliner, a smartly designed u-shaped galley and two staterooms with queen beds and ensuite heads.
Overall the interior and exterior of the R-41 CB lives much, much larger than the 41’ size would lead you to believe. Contact one of Seattle Yachts US or Canadian locations to get full details and to arrange a tour of “Turtle”.
Partial list of comfort, navigation and mechanical equipment
- Twin Volvo Penta IPS 400’s with joystick control – extended warranty
- Salon, flybridge & starboard aft deck helm controls
- Quick Mc2X gyro stabilization system
- Garmin 8600 & 7600 series navigation
- Westerbeke generator with 17 hours
- Inverter – 3000 watt
- air-conditioning/heating system
- Diesel heating system
- 2-Staterooms with queen berths and ensuite heads
- Utility room with side-by-side washer & dryer – Refrigerator & freezer
- Dual windlasses with a 1X Bruce style claw 44 lb. anchor
- KVH SAT TV1 system
- 2019 Brig 360 11’6″ with Garmin navigation & Tender Cover
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Volvo Penta IPS400||Volvo Penta IPS400|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.