2018 Boston Whaler 31′
Just Being Mary
2018 Boston Whaler 315 Conquest
This lightly used Boston Whaler 315 Conquest, with 220 hours on the 350 Mercury Verados pushes this hull to the limit. She shows exceptional, has never been fished and comes with the Brunswick Passport Premier Extended Warranty on both vessel and motors. She is outfitted with optional equipment including the Kohler Generator, Sky Hook and Helm Air, SunShad, JL sound system and twin Raymarine displays. The vessel and motors were serviced by Hinkley Portsmouth, RI, bottom paint applied spring 2022. This sizable express is a comfortable ride with offshore fishing, entertaining, and overnight venture capabilities. Rugged sophistication, cutting-edge convenience and incredible functionality inform the 315 Conquest, a boat designed for hardcore anglers, express cruisers and overnighters. From the spacious cabin with large skylight over the galley, to the well-protected helm, to angler-pleasing cockpit, the 315 perfectly marries capability and versatility. Personalize the 315 to suit all of your needs, and enjoy long days and nights onboard with confidence that goes to the core.
Remainder of Brunswick 8 Year Passport Premier Extended Warranty until 6/2024.
- Spacious and stylish control station features ergonomic instrumentation and adjustable helm seat.
- Roomy cabin centers around a wood dinette that easily converts with V-Berth filler cushions.
- In-Deck fishboxes with drain and pump-out provide ample storage space.
- Full front glass windshield with open sides and a sheet glass enclosure provides a clear, unobstructed view from the helm with electric vent.
- Insulated live well/cooler, large bait-prep area, dual in-deck fishboxes offered.
- Cabin features a skylight over the galley and a mid-berth with ample space.
|Mercury Verado Four-Stroke||Mercury Verado Four-Stroke|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.