2014 Sealegs 24′
In 2014 Sealegs 7.1m RIB this was the boat show boat and has been kept inside most of its life and has always been captain maintained. The boat is very clean and has only 150 hours on the Evinrude 150hp engine.
The Sealegs 7.1m Sport RIB is a classic. It was one of the first craft developed by Sealegs International and is beloved by owners worldwide.
The 7.1m has everything you need to go on an amphibious adventure. With a payload of 1500lbs and seating for up to 8 people, the sky is the limit. The powerful 150HP outboard and 47-gallon fuel capacity ensure that you get where you want to go, and the craft has enough power to reach 40 knots – or tow a water skier.
For the aspiring amphibian, the Sealegs 7.1m RIB is the perfect craft to take fishing or exploring. Great for sandbar and rocky shore adventures!
- Fusion Stereo
- Lowrance GPS
- 21-gallon underfloor fuel tank and 26-gallon auxiliary fuel tank
- Seating for 8 people
- Optional automatic anchor winch and bow sprit
- The a-frame seat and auxiliary fuel tank can be removed for extra deck space
- Transom storage locker
- Lots of under floor storage
- Self-draining deck
- Bow seat and anchor locker
- Automatic bilge pump
- Anti-slip deck
- Navigation lights
- Marinised hydraulic cylinders raise and lower all wheels
- Two rear Marinised hydraulic wheel motors
- 4mm 5083 marine grade aluminum hull
- Ski tow loop and rod holders
- Land powered by 4 Stroke twin cylinder air cooled Honda engine
- Hydraulic steering controls for both on land and water
- 25″ x 12″ all terrain 4 ply tires on 9″ alloy rims
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.