2001 Symbol 66′
This beautifully maintained Alaskan veteran is ready for your inspection!
The Symbol 66 Pilothouse series is a Jack Sarin design, his designs are known for being sea-kindly, with beautiful lines and exceptional use of space. The yacht is easy to for a couple to maneuver around the docks, thanks in part to the twin powerful CAT 3408 800HP diesels, wide side-decks that make it easy getting around the boat and the powerful Side-Power bow & stern thrusters.
Deck arrangements include 3-Staterooms with a “Midships owners suite”, 2-heads, a spacious main salon and pilothouse, all finished in beautiful handcrafted cherry wood. The Symbol 66 makes the perfect place for families and friends to gather and enjoy cruising time together.
Located in Seattle at Shilshole Bay Marina
Partial list of equipment/accommodation/features include
- 3-Staterooms “Midships Owners Suite”
- Satin finished Cherry wood interior
- 2-Heads with stall showers
- Twin CAT 3408 800HP diesels with approx. 3300 hours
- Northern Lights generator
- Dual Trace 4000 watt inverter/chargers
- Webasto hydronic diesel furnace
- SidePower bow & stern thrusters
- SIMARD/Nobletec/Robertson navigation equipment
- Nick Jackson 1500lb. davit
- 2007 Boston Whaler 150MT Sport tender
- Newly updated pilothouse helm console & windshield wrap by Prism Graphics
This is a quality built and well cared for pilothouse motor yacht. Symbol Yachts represent an exceptional value compared to their competition. Stop by for a tour of “Lady Crystal” and see for yourself what this yacht has to offer.
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.