1998 Sea Ray 40′
1998 Sea Ray 400 Sedan Bridge
“LEGASEA” has been meticulously maintained her whole life. She comes from factory with the more sought out power train; Twin Caterpillar 3116’s. Her powerful motors get her up to a plane of 18.25 knots.
Enter the salon through sliding glass doors. Immediately to port there’s a comfortable sofa that converts to a bed with the push of a button, as well as a small table that does double duty as a dining table or a convenient place to serve cocktails. The dinette booth seats up to four adults and has built-in storage in the seat bases.
The galley is equipped with an upright refrigerator/freezer, flush-mount three-burner electric stove, microwave/convection oven, coffeemaker, custom-molded countertop and sink with single-lever faucet and cutting board.
The forward stateroom has a full-size pedestal bed with innerspring mattress, pillows, and a coordinated spread. Cedar-lined hanging lockers have lights and mirrored doors.
The spacious interior offers a port stateroom with twin beds with innerspring mattresses that can be converted to a king-size bed. There’s also a cedar-lined hanging locker with mirrored door and built-in storage.
The bridge plan with center helm station provides custom slide/swivel helm seats and a burl instrument panel with room for a full array of electronics.
- Webasto 16,000 BTU Air conditioner with digital climate control in the main galley – Midyear 2020
- SeaDeck Non-Skid Floor across cockpit and fly bridge – Midyear 2020
- Kicker Audio Speaker System – 9/10/2021
- New Isinglass on Flybridge – 10/15/2021
- All LED Lighting inside the boat galley, kitchen, staterooms, and heads
- Port and Starboard Engines full Maintenance/Service – 10/01/2021
- Port and Starboard Oil Transmission Service – 10/01/2021
- Full polish and compound wax on exterior – 10/15/2021
- Dual AC pump upgrade – Midyear 2020
- Westerbeke Generator back end rebuilt – Midyear 2020
- New Windlass Motor – 02/01/2022
|Caterpillar 3116||Caterpillar 3116|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.